Under Night In-Birth Patch Notes!by Master Chibi
The patch for Under Night In-Birth is live in Japanese arcades. The official site has been updated with patch notes, but here’s some a quick translation (via the internet!):
– Over 6 GRD bar Chain Shift’s effects have been changed.
– Chain Shift’s move cancellation has been changed.
– You don’t get a “combo limiter” reset when you activate Chain Shift with less than 6 GRD bars.
– EXS gain when activating Chain Shift has increased.
– Automatic GRD gain amount has been changed.
– The amount of GRD used when using Assault has been increased.
– The opponent’s landing recovery will be longer if you Shield an aerial move.
– Veil Off’s has increased invulnerability.
– Aside from that, a few minor changes were done (they don’t tell you what it is).
We’ll keep you updated, along with videos featuring the patched version as soon as they’re available!