hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: メルブラ辞書 (英語<->日本語) Melty Dictionary (English <-> Japanese)  (Read 40570 times)

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
FRXVは本当に楽しかった!がるさんとチェルシーさんがアメリカに来てくださってありがとうございました!次の時、希望はたくさん新しいメルブラをやっている日本人に会えますね!
Final Round 15 was really fun! I'd especially like to thank Garu and Chelsea for coming to America!  Next time my hope is to meet a lot of new Japanese melty blood players! 

こちらは俺とがるさんが作った対戦ゲームの辞書でございます!この辞書を作っているのはまことに面白い経験でした!
This is the fighting game dictionary me and Garu made!  Making this truly was an interesting experience: 

英語 (例) = 漢字・(他の単語)・ひらがな・(カタカナ)・ローマ字
English (Example) = Kanji・(Another Definition)・Hiragana・(Katakana)・Romaji

(Hit) Confirm = (ヒット)確認・(ヒット)かくにん・(hitto) kakunin
(Wake-up) DP = 昇竜・しょうりゅう・shouryuu
Absorb/Drain = 吸収・きゅうしゅう・kyuushuu
Advantage/Plus Frames = 有利・ゆうり・yuuri
Air Back Dash = 空中バックダッシュ・くうちゅうバックダッシュ・kuuchuu bakku dasshu
Air Dash = 空中ダッシュ・くうちゅうダッシュ・kuuchuu dasshu
Air Dodge, j.2E = 空避け・くうさけ・kuu sake
Air Tech = 空中受身・くうちゅううけみ・kuchuu ukemi
Ambiguous Cross-up = 表裏・ひょうり・hyouri
Arc Drive = アークドライブ・aruku doraibu
Back Jump = 後ろジャンプ・うしろジャンプ・ushiro jyanpu
Back Step/44/4(A+B) = バックステップ・bakku suteppu
Bait = フリ・fuuri
Battle = 対戦・たいせん・taisen
Blockstring yomi = 見てから・みてから・mitekara
Buffer, Input Frames = 入力フレーム・にゅうりょくフレーム・nyuuryoku fureemu
Cancel = キャンセル・kyanseru
Champion = 優勝・ゆうしょう・yuushou
Character match-up = キャラ対策・キャラたいさく・kyara taisaku
Character Normals (e.g. 4B/3C/6C) = 特殊技・とくしゅわざ・tokushu waza
Charge a move, BE = ため・BE・tame
Command Grab = コマンド投げ・コマンドなげ・komando nage
Crossup = 捲り・めくり・mekuri
Crouching = しゃがみ・shagami
Dash = ダッシュ・dasshu
Delay = ディレイ・direi
Distance = 距離・きょり・kyori
Dodge, 2E = 避け・さけ・sake
Double Overhead = 二段中段・にだんちゅうだん・nidan chuudan
Easy Modo (Combo), easy low dmg confirm on a difficult link = 妥協(コンボ)・だきょう(コンボ)・dakyou (konbo)
EX (lit. super cost) = ちょうひ・chou hi
Flight = 浮遊・ふゆう・fuyuu
Forward Jump = 前ジャンプ・さきジャンプ・saki jyanpu
Four-Way Mixup = 四択・よんたく・yontaku
Full Combo/Optimum damage combo/Most difficult link combo = フルコンボ・furu konbo
Full Screen = 遠距離・えんきょり・enkyori
Fuzzy = ファジー・faji (Warning - Americans and Japanese have a different concepts of "Fuzzy")
      American concept of Fuzzy = かもね、のぼり中段・のぼりちゅうだん・kamone, noborichuudan
Gimmick = ネタ・neta
Ground Bouncing Move = バウンド技・バウンドわざ・baundo waza
Guard/Block = ガード・gaado
Guard Bar = ガードゲージ・gaado geeji
Guard Break = ガードブレーク・gaado bureeku
Heat/Blood Heat = かいほう・kaihou
Hit Trade = 相打ち・あいうち・aiuchi
HP/Health = ライフゲージ・raifu geeji
i-frames, invincibility = 無敵・むてき・muteki
Initiative Heat = IH
Input = 入力・にゅうりょく・nyuuryoku
Jump = ジャンプ・jyanpu
Landing Recovery = 着地・ちゃくち・chakuchi
Launching Move (Launcher) = 浮かせ技・うかせわざ・ukase waza
Link (situational confirm) = 状況確認・じょうきょうかくにん・jyoukyou kakunin
Mash or attack at a disadvantage = 暴れ・アバレ・abare
Match = 勝負・しょうぶ・shoubu
Meaty = 重なる・かさなる・kasanaru
Melee, within one character range of opponent = きん距離・きんきょり・kinkyori
Meter = ゲージ・geeji
Mid Screen = 中距離・ちゅうきょり・chuukyori
Move (Technique) = 技・わざ・waza
Netplay = ネット対戦・ネットたいせん・nettotaisen
Neutral/Spacing = 立ち回り・たちまわり・tachimawari
Neutral Jump = 垂直ジャンプ・すいちょくジャンプ・suichoku jyanpu
Normals (ONLY - 5A/5B/5C/2A/2B/2C) = 通常技・つうじょうわざ・tsuujyou waza
Numeric Combo Notation = テンキひょうき・tenki hyouki
Option Select = 仕込み・しこみ・shikomi
OTG Relaunch = 引き剥がし・ひきはがし・hikihagashi
OTG = ダウン追い討ち・ダウンおいうち・dawun oiuchi
Overhead = 中段・ちゅうだん・chuudan
Parry or Counter = 当て身・あてみ・atemi
Partial Charge = ちょいため・choitame
Pressure/Block Strings = 固め・かため・katame
Projectile = 飛び道具・とびどうぐ・tobidougu
Proration = 補正・ほせい・hosei
Reduce (Damage) = レデュース・redyuusu
Reflecting Move (Reflector) = 反射技・はんしゃわざ・hansha waza
Reversal = リバサ・ribasa
Right next to someone, lit. "Glued together"  = 密着・みっちゃく・micchaku
Screen = 画面・がめん・gamen
Side Step/2E = サイドステップ・saido suteppu
Spark = サキスパ・sakisupa
Special Moves (214/623/236) = 必殺技・ひっさつわざ・hissatsu waza
Stagger and prevent mashing (lit. to "Crush a struggle")  = アバレ潰し・あばれつぶし・abare tsubushi
Super Jump = ハイジャンプ・hai jyanpu
Super Jump Okizeme Mix-up = サンダードリフト(サンドリ)・さんどり・sandori
Tech Trap = 受身狩り・うけみがり・ukemigari
Tech = 受身・うけみ・ukemi
Three-Way Mixup = 三択・さんたく・santaku
Throw Tech = 投げぬけ・なげぬけ・nagenuke
Throw = 投げ・なげ・nage
TK Range = 低空・ていくう・teikuu
Trash (Player) = へたくそ・hetakuso
Triple Overhead = 三段中段・さんだんちゅうだん・sandan chuudan
Two-Way Mixup, 50/50 = 二択・にたく・nitaku
Unblockable = ガーふ・gaa fu
Using reverse-input tactics to defeat ambiguous cross-ups and sandoori = 波動・はどう・hadou
Wall Slam = 壁バウンド・かべバウンド・kabe baundo
Whiff = スカ・スカす・sukasu
Zoning Character = 遠距離キャラ・えんきょりキャラ・enkyori kyara

P.S.  Haha, some of the literal translations of these are funny.  I would love to write a short article about the making of this and have it cross posted on IPW and Mizuumi, if the hosts are interested!  I felt inspired to write this because the old famous “Japanese and Arcade Lexicon” post previously available on Versus City is now nothing more than a broken link, and I never came across a comprehensive “anime-fighters” dictionary (though there have been a few good posts on major forums).  Melty Blood is a lot more popular in Japan than in America, so you can bet that a lot of these terms are applicable for games such as BlazBlue, ChaosCode, Aquapazza, P4U, and many more!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 12:27:46 PM by Komidol »
GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 259
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
暗転返し antengaeshi - super flash reversal
引き寄せる hikiyoseru - reel in
ずれ入力 zurenyuuryoku - kara input
やりこみ yarikomi - practice
回復 kaifuku - (HP) recovery
対空 taikuu - anti air
発生 hassei - start up
連打 renda - mash
相手 aite - opponent
体力 tairyoku - stamina (health)

More with time
They can't get enough of me

Offline Komidol

• Magus
    • View Profile
Anyone brave enough to start converting to other languages?
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Dipstick

• Poverty Emeritus
  • Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 61
  • cascade of unrepentant doom
    • View Profile
Can you clarify the difference between the JP and US definitions of fuzzy guard? If I had to guess, the JP definition is the same as it is for 3D fighters here, where it's a defensive technique to defend multiple options with one set of inputs. Whereas the US definition is the one commonly associated with anime fighters here: an offensive technique that forces crouching characters to assume a standing hurtbox.

Anyone who knows me knows that this is one of my nitty pet peeves. :p
Worst Nanaya and second worst Ryougi player in the USA

それがわたしのスタンダード!

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
When I was with garu and komidol making the dictionary, the example he showed for a jp fuzzy was this: ctohno 22[a] or 22d 2c. I'm not 100% sure but I think he was pointing out fake overheads and stuff...?

Edit: he also said it was specific to mb pretty much
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 11:15:21 AM by ehrik »
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
When I was with garu and komidol making the dictionary, the example he showed for a jp fuzzy was this: ctohno 22[c] or 22d 2c. I'm not 100% sure but I think he was pointing out fake overheads and stuff...?

CTohno 22c is the command grab.  Did you mean 22[a]?
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline f-wlen ice loop

• the troll that slays gods
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 91
  • i did it
    • View Profile
<fubarduck> hey bell good shit beating kusoru in melty
<fubarduck> he was like "i lost to a long haired asian"
<fubarduck> aaaaaaaaa

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
When I was with garu and komidol making the dictionary, the example he showed for a jp fuzzy was this: ctohno 22[c] or 22d 2c. I'm not 100% sure but I think he was pointing out fake overheads and stuff...?

CTohno 22c is the command grab.  Did you mean 22[a]?

Yeah 22[a] my bad
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline f-wlen ice loop

• the troll that slays gods
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 91
  • i did it
    • View Profile
addendum:

a few of these are incorrect/mistyped.
<fubarduck> hey bell good shit beating kusoru in melty
<fubarduck> he was like "i lost to a long haired asian"
<fubarduck> aaaaaaaaa

Offline agrajag

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
some other terms people might find useful

相殺 (sousai) clashing
目押し (meoshi) linking, as opposed to cancels
削り (kezuri) chip damage
不能 (funou) unblockable
表 (omote) front
裏 (ura) back
下段 (gedan) low hitting, as opposed to overhead
低空ダッシュ (teikuu dash) IAD
判定 (hantei) hitboxes/state
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 11:35:52 AM by agrajag »

Offline Komidol

• Magus
    • View Profile
http://mizuumi.net/2012/03/17/glossary-of-japanese-fighting-game-terminology/

Thank you bell!  Also just a note, chelsea didn't have much to do with this, me and Garu compiled it together.  If anyone else Ehrik helped a bit with creating example situations for about half of the compilation.

When I was with garu and komidol making the dictionary, the example he showed for a jp fuzzy was this: ctohno 22[a] or 22d 2c. I'm not 100% sure but I think he was pointing out fake overheads and stuff...?

I think that's when we were discussing フリ, not ファジー, which is a bait or feint. 

addendum:

a few of these are incorrect/mistyped.

I refuse any liability for romaji but if there are other mistakes PM me and I'll fix it for sure!  I know Curbeh already scanned through this and pointed some things out to me, they're already fixed! 

Can you clarify the difference between the JP and US definitions of fuzzy guard? If I had to guess, the JP definition is the same as it is for 3D fighters here, where it's a defensive technique to defend multiple options with one set of inputs. Whereas the US definition is the one commonly associated with anime fighters here: an offensive technique that forces crouching characters to assume a standing hurtbox.

Anyone who knows me knows that this is one of my nitty pet peeves. :p

I'm hesitant to post about something I'm not 100% sure on either, but there is a small distinct difference.  Dippy sounds pretty spot on when he says it involves defensive techniques as well based on what I remember from the conversation that night.  For them, Fuzzy is more of a game state because the defending player does have options.  (Similar to how we conceived "meaty" as a situation that happens a lot in a wake up situation, "Fuzzy" is an offensive situation and common game state for a lot of fighters.)   

What Garu did also explain, and spent a considerable amount of time doing so, is explaining about a term called "ファジー暴れ”, which directly means "fuzzy mash", but is different than mashing a fuzzy entirely.  (And this is what is specific to melty blood.)  (I should take this time to note that 暴れ, アバレ, can mean mashing out in a dangerous situation - but is not always so; it's just any time you press a button in a disadvantageous situation, and your opponent could do something to easily defeat you.  You could "mash" 2A or 2D on defense, it's not exclusive to just hitting buttons - I'm sure Jiyuna or Curbeh have a better word for just straight up mashing stupid).

Anyway, from what I gathered that night, a JP "Fuzzy Mash" is actually a state where you can use a defensive option select to defeat 2/3 offensive options after/during a "fuzzy".  For America, a fuzzy is something you perform, but for JP, it's the start of a common game state (which is why they have a term for it.)  While still under initial blockstun, you can input before a feint or another overhead, or a low.  If they go low after trapping your hit box, your fucked (and it's easy and common for players to do, which may be why it's termed "Fuzzy Mash", it's pretty dangerous), but you can perform an input during a certain position of blockstun, such that if they feint or go for an overhead you will grab or block them.  It's a defensive OS of sorts, so Dippy is kind've on track here. Sorry if some of this isn't exactly correct, like, the entire explanation was a little disorientating.   :psyduck:  Like I said, I'm not 100% sure about this.     

There really isn't a word for this in English, if anyone even knew about it in the first place.  If anything, I would classify this as a smaller term for a more specific situation we would definitely call a "Defensive OS", so I didn't worry about it too much.  I neglected some of this information on purpose until I can clarify it more as well (since I knew a lot of people would be looking at this post.)  Wouldn't want wrong stuff up here.   :gonk:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 12:22:28 PM by Komidol »

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
I'm hesitant to post about something I'm not 100% sure on either, but there is a small distinct difference.  Dippy sounds pretty spot on when he says it involves defensive techniques as well based on what I remember from the conversation that night.  For them, Fuzzy is more of a game state because the defending player does have options.  (Similar to how we conceived "meaty" as a situation that happens a lot in a wake up situation, "Fuzzy" is an offensive situation and common game state for a lot of fighters.)   

What Garu did also explain, and spent a considerable amount of time doing so, is explaining about a term called "ファジー暴れ”, which directly means "fuzzy mash", but is different than mashing a fuzzy entirely.  (And this is what is specific to melty blood.)  (I should take this time to note that 暴れ, アバレ, can mean mashing out in a dangerous situation - but is not always so; it's just any time you press a button in a disadvantageous situation, and your opponent could do something to easily defeat you.  You could "mash" 2A or 2D on defense, it's not exclusive to just hitting buttons - I'm sure Jiyuna or Curbeh have a better word for just straight up mashing stupid).

Anyway, from what I gathered that night, a JP "Fuzzy Mash" is actually a state where you can use a defensive option select to defeat 2/3 offensive options after/during a "fuzzy".  For America, a fuzzy is something you perform, but for JP, it's the start of a common game state (which is why they have a term for it.)  While still under initial blockstun, you can input before a feint or another overhead, or a low.  If they go low after trapping your hit box, your fucked (and it's easy and common for players to do, which may be why it's termed "Fuzzy Mash", it's pretty dangerous), but you can perform an input during a certain position of blockstun, such that if they feint or go for an overhead you will grab or block them.  It's a defensive OS of sorts, so Dippy is kind've on track here. Sorry if some of this isn't exactly correct, like, the entire explanation was a little disorientating.   :psyduck:  Like I said, I'm not 100% sure about this.     

There really isn't a word for this in English, if anyone even knew about it in the first place.  If anything, I would classify this as a smaller term for a more specific situation we would definitely call a "Defensive OS", so I didn't worry about it too much.  I neglected some of this information on purpose until I can clarify it more as well (since I knew a lot of people would be looking at this post.)  Wouldn't want wrong stuff up here.   :gonk:

If I'm getting this right the Japanese fuzzy guard is referring to something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snr5NHQ4oSE

The defender's input is something like 1~21~21~2 so it effectively works on both options.

The American fuzzy guard is forcing a standing hitbox even when the opponent is crouching. This is done by forcing them to block a tight jumping combo.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 41
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
I always wondered why the Japanese use the term 'chudan' to refer to a high/overhead, instead of the term 'jodan' while they use the term 'gedan' for low. These are terms in swordsmanship referring to the position of the sword, where 'chudan' is synonymous with 'seigan' meaning standard or fundamental position, while 'jodan' is the high position.

-TexasTim-
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:32:39 AM by TheMaster_Rahl »

Offline Komidol

• Magus
    • View Profile
I think it's because blocking low covers both mid and low, and standing blocks both high and mid, that the "mid" while blocking just isn't even taken into account.  (Which is funny, because in a few circumstances, blocking some attacks while standing will yield different results, such in the case of defending against miyako). 

Offline DJcream

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
    • View Profile
Recently, there's been a Twitter trend to go to this Japanese website (http://shindanmaker.com/204292) and it will randomly analyze your fighting game skills. Honestly, I dunno what any of it means except for Combo. What would be the translation and would that help the dictionary a bit?

Quote from: Internet
(Insert name/Jiyuna)の格ゲー適性は、立ち回り:S+、読み:S+、コンボ力:S+、度胸:S+、得意タイプは全部です。キャラ愛を重要視しています。
MBAACC1.07: C-Wlen (main), H-Hisui, C/H-Sacchin
BBCSex: Carl (main), Makoto
Gundam VS ex: God Gundam

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
Recently, there's been a Twitter trend to go to this Japanese website (http://shindanmaker.com/204292) and it will randomly analyze your fighting game skills. Honestly, I dunno what any of it means except for Combo. What would be the translation and would that help the dictionary a bit?

Quote from: Internet
(Insert name/Jiyuna)の格ゲー適性は、立ち回り:S+、読み:S+、コンボ力:S+、度胸:S+、得意タイプは全部です。キャラ愛を重要視しています。
It roughly translates to:

Insert name's game aptitude:
Movement: X
Yomi: X
Combo Strength: X
Courage: X
Random statement that sums up the previous.

Offline Komidol

• Magus
    • View Profile
I know quite a few of you are going to God's Garden in 6-7 weeks...review up and put this list to use!

Offline halehale

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
All the terms including 道理 are wrong. The correct term for the dash-superjump-backjump-forwards-airdash (that ends up with you hitting the opponent in the back of their head) is サンドリ, which is short for サンダードリフト or "thunder drift". So it doesn't have anything to do with the number of mixups you can do after it.

Instead of 道理, the japanese use 択 to denote the options which can be utilized as mixup. So a mixup/two-way mixup is called 二択 (nitaku) in japanese fighting game terminology. I have never heard of any santakus or yontakus though.

Other usage of 択 i've heard are for example 下段択 or 中段沢.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 06:05:56 AM by halehale »

Offline Komidol

• Magus
    • View Profile
Thank you for your insight, I will reflect the changes on the original post shortly.

Edit: Updated
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:33:27 AM by Komidol »

Offline Koiyuki

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Sorry if I'm necro'ing the thread, but I've been working on ANKI flashcards teaching these terms+the Versus City terminology, if anyone's interested

Offline Komidol

• Magus
    • View Profile
連コ = れんこ = renko; Someone who consecutively puts coins into an arcade machine over and over.  You can imagine the context for this, as obviously that person is losing.
勝ち越す = かちこす = kachikosu; having more wins than losses. 
負け越す = まけこす = makekosu; Having more losses than wins.
熱帯 = ねったい = nettai; Netplay, literally means "the tropics", but taken from ネット対戦.  Not sure if this is just an MB player thing or if everyone says this.
15勝4敗 = 15しょう・4はい = shou/hai; Counter for wins/losses, 15 wins 4 losses. 

Also found this list on twitter, no idea towards it's accuracy.  Seems to be Capcom oriented.

英語格ゲー用語集:Fighting Game Tech Words

格闘ゲーム fighting game, FG
格ゲー界 FGC(Fighting Game Community)
ゲーセン arcade
闘劇 Super Battle Opera、SBO
初代スト2 World Warrior、WW(スト2シリーズはサブタイトルで呼ばれる)
ダッシュ Champion Edition、CE(ハイパーキャラ表記もこれに準ずる)
ターボ Hyper Fighting、HF
スーパー New Challenger、NC
エックス Super Turbo、ST(Xのみサブタイトルが無い)
Sキャラ(X) old ○○
ヴァンパイア Darkstalkers(セイヴァーはDarkstalkers3、今はセイヴァーでも通じる)
サード 3rd STRIKE, 3S
カプエス2 CvS2
アルカプ3 UMVC3
ゼロ3 Alpha3(ZEROシリーズ=Alpha)
スト4 vanilla
スパ4 SUPER
スパ4AE AE

波動拳 fire ball(飛び道具系全般をファイアボールと呼ぶ)
昇龍拳 dragon punch(syoryuでも通じる)
竜巻旋風脚 hurricane kick、cyclone kick
サマーソルト flash kick
鉄山靠 shoulder
虎撲 palm
絶招歩法 lunge punch
幻影陣 Geneijin
波動コマンド quater circle forward
竜巻コマンド quater circle back
ヨガフレコマンド half circle forward
逆ヨガコマンド half circle back
1回転コマンド circle
2回転コマンド double circle
弱 light
中 middle
強 high、heavy
小P jab
中P strong
大P firces
小K short
中K forward
大K roundhouse
大足 sweep
必殺技 move
スーパーコンボ super
スパコン暗転 super freeze
スーパーアーツ SA1, SA2(SA2=鳳翼、SA3=迅雷、superでも通じる)
ウルトラコンボ ultra

投げ throw
投げ抜け tech hit、tech throw
コマ投げ command grab
ガード block(3rdのブロッキングと混同するがガードはこちら)
ケズリ block damage
ブロッキング parry(受け流しの意)
セービング focus attack, FA
セビキャン FADC(Focus Attack Dash Cancel)
ピヨリ・気絶 stun、dizzy
リバサ reversal
キャンセル cancell
空キャン air cancell、kara cancell
前キャン(CvS2) rolling cancell、RC
空中○○ air ○○
対空 anti air(antiで対○○)
めくり cross over、cross up
裏回り ground cross up
中段 overhead
下段 low
連打 mash
連キャン chaining
チェーン chain
目押しコンボ link
ヒット確認 hit comfirm
ズラし・グラ潰し delay, frame trap
反撃・お釣り punishment
確定 guaranteed
反応・見てから reaction
相打ち trade(相打ちOK=good trade)
オリコン custom combo(originalではない)
ガード不能 unblockable
投げられ無敵 unthrowable
永久 infinity
即死 instant kill
ネタ trick
起き攻め mix up, vortex, oki seme
移動○○ slide ○○
ゲージ meter(vitality meter、super meter、block meter等)
ゲージ溜め to build meter
攻撃判定 hitting box
やられ判定 unhitting box
画面端 corner
状況 situation
○○対策 anti ○○

相手 opponent
試合・対戦 match(その"試合"を指す)
大会 tournament
予選 qualification(予選抜け=qualified)
野試合 casuals(casual game)
トーナメント bracket(トーナメント表、組み合わせの事)
筐体 cabinet
レバー stick
コントローラ console
ラグ lag(ラグい=laggy)
遠征 expedition
読み guess
読み合い anticipation
ぶっぱ・ノールック random, no patient
有利 dominant
不利 hard
待ち・チキン turtle、cheap
被せ・後出し counter pick
キャラ先決め blind pick
心理戦 mind game

切り返し A reversal that's not used on wakeup...a move with some invincibility (for example, will kill a charged move blockstring). 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 08:37:35 PM by Komidol »