When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift  (Read 64102 times)

Offline Tempered

• America is free to Satsuki
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • fullscreen j.[c] mixup
    • View Profile
Re: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2010, 10:17:23 PM »
Man people need to chill out. Theres nothing wrong with the annoucer. I like carl announcing.
During Loser's Finals at NECX:

<Crowd at Jiyuna about to Lose> Na na na naaaa, na na na naaaa, hey hey hey, Goodbyeeee~

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Haters Gonna Hate
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2010, 07:39:33 AM »
PAL release will have all unlimited characters

UNLIMITED BANG INSTALL
<Zelretch> i would pay for a Kouma bedsheet
<Zelretch> seriously i wouldnt mind sleeping with PURE MASCULINITY

<ehrik> does ckouma have any hype combos <setrajonas> 2aaa <ehrik> damn that combo <ehrik> is too hard <ehrik> do you have anything easier

Offline Cantabile

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • ~"Hah hah hah....Loser." -Yuri, Tales of Vesperia
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Clans
« Reply #127 on: January 08, 2010, 08:23:42 PM »
The vampire loli is now CT Tager tier. Rachel players, pick your new mains. (Hey, its not like you didn't see this coming since the first test. >_>)

Nooo....My Rachel...*cries softly in corner*  :(

Great, I guess I'm going to have to switch Tao from being my sub to now being my main >_>.
~"I can't concentrate with you talking all the time!" "Well, I can't concentrate without talking! Sooo...we're kinda stuck." -Flynn & Yuri, Tales of Vesperia

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2010, 04:53:39 PM »
The vampire loli is now CT Tager tier. Rachel players, pick your new mains. (Hey, its not like you didn't see this coming since the first test. >_>)

Nooo....My Rachel...*cries softly in corner*  :(

Great, I guess I'm going to have to switch Tao from being my sub to now being my main >_>.
Or be a real man and just keep maining Rachel.  (and cry yourself to sleep every night)
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2010, 11:46:26 PM »
ya'll know you wanna be low-tier heroes.  :toot:
Why do I even bother going to EVO anymore.... D8

Offline Iduno

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: -3
  • Trying to main C W.Len
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2010, 05:36:01 AM »

Nooo....My Rachel...*cries softly in corner*  :(

Or be a real man and just keep maining Rachel.  (and cry yourself to sleep every night)

This, manly men stick to their lolis regardles of tier! Play with your loli with pride!
(And keep a sub handy for when it all gets too much, but only a sub, nevr a new main)  :'(
My Blazblue match videos http://www.youtube.com/profile?edit=1#play/all

SvB entrys are now open for online registration!

Offline Cantabile

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Clans
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2010, 07:50:28 AM »

Or be a real man and just keep maining Rachel.  (and cry yourself to sleep every night)
This, manly men stick to their lolis regardles of tier! Play with your loli with pride!
(And keep a sub handy for when it all gets too much, but only a sub, nevr a new main)  :'(

Lol, you know, that advice might have applied to me if I was a guy, but alas, I'm not  :V.

I may just main Rachel still though, if only for the fact that I like her personality too much.
~"I can't concentrate with you talking all the time!" "Well, I can't concentrate without talking! Sooo...we're kinda stuck." -Flynn & Yuri, Tales of Vesperia

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 81
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2010, 08:22:57 AM »
Does Rachel still have her Hatsune Miku colors?
Common Sense?! In My Touhous?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!

Offline MasterT

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2010, 08:25:16 AM »
ya'll know you wanna be low-tier heroes.  :toot:

Gotta fill the gap left by use Bang and Tager players.

Offline Cantabile

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Clans
« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2010, 12:19:21 PM »

Well, there's one costume where she's wearing all blue (color 6) in continuum shift; not sure if that's the one you're talking about, but it's the only "blue" continuum shift Rachel costume...

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/8510/rachelcolorchart.jpg

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2010, 06:10:56 PM »

Well, there's one costume where she's wearing all blue (color 6) in continuum shift; not sure if that's the one you're talking about, but it's the only "blue" continuum shift Rachel costume...

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/8510/rachelcolorchart.jpg

404 Miku Color not found.
Keyboard crusher who couldn't pull off a proper BNB.

Offline It is a mystery.

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2010, 03:29:38 PM »
I think they just announced a new character, it's Noel in a Nu-ish outfit, there's no gameplay yet but i saw some character art.

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • All 3 Knife-wielders are dumb, nuff said!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2010, 04:51:07 PM »
The new character is MU-12 and yea its basically noel with armor. I have a feeling she gonna be cheaper the V-13
Main: C/H/F Akiha. Sub: Anyone who doesn't have a knife, a momoji loop, a gun, a summon, a trenchcoat, who doesn't turn into a cat.

I suck at this game XD

Offline Inuzagi

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2010, 08:50:04 PM »
The new character is MU-12 and yea its basically noel with armor. I have a feeling she gonna be cheaper the V-13

Considering how they have pretty much done no play-testing of her (arcade-wise and whatnot)....she can either be more broken then V-13 (strong possibility) or she might join Rachel in bottom-tier (possible.....although I doubt it).
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 09:25:37 PM by Inuzagi »

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
  • All 3 Knife-wielders are dumb, nuff said!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2010, 07:28:12 AM »
Your right it could go either with way with u-12. But still you never know Noel with armor could equal trouble. Drive Spam Noel + Sword Spamming V-13 = Way to scared to even think about it!!! :mystery:
Main: C/H/F Akiha. Sub: Anyone who doesn't have a knife, a momoji loop, a gun, a summon, a trenchcoat, who doesn't turn into a cat.

I suck at this game XD

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Haters Gonna Hate
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #140 on: February 16, 2010, 03:44:31 AM »
IMO Mu-12 will have a completely different style compared to Nu and Lambda

btw, Mu will be playable only in the Continuum Shift port
<Zelretch> i would pay for a Kouma bedsheet
<Zelretch> seriously i wouldnt mind sleeping with PURE MASCULINITY

<ehrik> does ckouma have any hype combos <setrajonas> 2aaa <ehrik> damn that combo <ehrik> is too hard <ehrik> do you have anything easier

Offline Inuzagi

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 16, 2010, 02:26:33 PM »
 Yeah, Mu is a console exclusive character...of course, whether or not she'll be playable in tournaments is up in the air at this point (although I'm learning somewhat towards a no on that).

At any rate, going from what's been seen of Nu and Lambda, I'm expecting Mu to be more of a close-range fighter. That sword on her back makes me think she might play as a weaker, but faster version of Kliff from GG (...somewhat doubtful of this really). Although we know nothing about her other then her bio, so I guess we'll have to play the waiting game until BB:CS get's released....or whenever they release more info.

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2010, 06:28:07 PM »
doubt she'll be playable. If she IS playable, shell prolly be banned on account of being designed from the start as a boss character. (ala archetype:earth)
Why do I even bother going to EVO anymore.... D8

Offline It is a mystery.

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2010, 07:27:23 AM »

You stick with your loli and i'll stick with my shota. lol (who got buffed, yay)

Offline Masu

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2010, 07:31:55 AM »

You stick with your loli and i'll stick with my shota. lol (who got buffed, yay)
Its all about Carl dude. I love CS carl :D

Offline Crosseyes12

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • landed 5-hit combo, new personal best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2010, 09:31:19 AM »
[tangent]Idk if it applies specifically with this thread or not, but I figured that it was worth mentioning that, if you live in MD anywhere near Lakeforest mall, Blazblue is playable at Ultimate Gaming Zone. I haven't seen it played personally, but it's one of the tournament sign-up lists, so I figure they probably have it.[/tangent]
No one bothered to tell me there was a Cellist in the lineup -_-

Character switched.

Offline MissedFRC

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
  • Terror Alert OCTORINE
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2010, 02:34:55 PM »

Nu was not cheap. Really the only OP things about her were 2C and her damage off of CHes with the move. Other than that she was just extremely solid and could compete with Rachel and Arakune who imo were a lot more frustrating. A lot.
<Saya> fuck all of you
* Saya (~chatzilla@24.104.140.198) has left #mbaa

Offline Ultima66

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2010, 03:51:26 PM »

Nu was not cheap. Really the only OP things about her were 2C and her damage off of CHes with the move. Other than that she was just extremely solid and could compete with Rachel and Arakune who imo were a lot more frustrating. A lot.
Nu was the most braindead character in the game.

It's like 3s. Nu is Chun and Arakune/Rachel are Yun. Chun might not be better than Yun but she is much dumber.

Offline MissedFRC

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
  • Terror Alert OCTORINE
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2010, 04:14:12 PM »
Being braindead doesn't make you cheap. The Chun - Nu comparison isn't entirely accurate because Rachel was still better whereas Chun is #1. If being good and easy makes you cheap, then CS Ragna would be just as cheap as Nu.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 04:16:08 PM by MissedFRC »
<Saya> fuck all of you
* Saya (~chatzilla@24.104.140.198) has left #mbaa

Offline Iduno

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: -3
  • Trying to main C W.Len
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2010, 03:31:31 AM »
doubt she'll be playable. If she IS playable, shell prolly be banned on account of being designed from the start as a boss character. (ala archetype:earth)

So ASW stopped making separate unlimited versions of characters to be the broken boss characters since BBCT?
Nu, Hakuman and Deathbringer (Battle Fantasia) were banned were they?

Also I believe the arcade version does have some placeholder data for Mu to be patched in after console release.
My Blazblue match videos http://www.youtube.com/profile?edit=1#play/all

SvB entrys are now open for online registration!