hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Brawl has glitches and other weird stuff!  (Read 3332 times)

Offline Keith

• Melty Muffin
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • Back from the dead, hell yeah!
    • View Profile
Brawl has glitches and other weird stuff!
« on: February 16, 2008, 08:35:58 PM »
digg page: http://digg.com/nintendo/Warning_18_Bizarre_Glitches_Exploits_in_Brawl
original article: http://www.wifiwars.com/?q=node/174

Here's the first one:
By merely using his side-B before he hits the ground, Kirby gets all his jumps back!
:psyduck:
Running H-Kohaku, and I don't want to stop.
Graced by the presence of His Wongness as he ly ped from the heavens and stole everyone's cash.

Offline Pfhor

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Beyond the 1% barrier.
    • View Profile
Re: Brawl has glitches and other weird stuff!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 10:40:16 AM »
Does the wii support upgrades for games through the internet? If so some of the broken shit people find can be fixed.

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 43
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 03:03:07 PM »
I don't think so, given that the only thing (AFAIK) the Wii saves from games is the savedata, not actual game data, unlike the X360 and the PS3.
FGO Friend Code: 221252074

Offline Boku

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • Banana <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 08:56:16 PM »
Definition of an upgrade: take old bugs out, put new ones in.

From the the people who brought you "wavedashing" comes "OHMAHGAWDWHATHEFUCK?"
how do i adult behavior to my younger brother?

Offline ಠ_ಠ Dizzynecro

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 40
  • Doriflectos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 03:16:13 PM »
Kix found some really weird stuff with mario that makes next to no sense.

By the way, Are Melty Blood and Melty Bread different games?

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 05:09:54 PM »
the only one thats broke is the IC one sadly I knew most of these already, the IC one is really hard though to get down, but once you get it its all patenice the prob is most ppl will bust out before you can do it so its also useless unless they are at high dmgs but at higher dmgs your timing must be dead on. 

Moonwalking uhhh I thought everyone knew that moonwalking was in melee to but it wasn't as important because of wavedashing but using the moonwalk is how you should edge hog, and do approaches with some chars.

wavebounce - super nessary shuffling tech I hate it cause it helps defensive camping, except pikachu's false thunder version which is freking retarted edge guard, and one of the reasons why I think pikachu should be A tier.

Offline Kix

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • Slayer and Galneryus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 08:59:53 PM »
Dude check this out, it combos or practically combos depending on the damage but it is the weirdest glitch ever where you take the momentum of your attack on the ground.

Basically there is this glitch with Mario where if you do his three hit combo, the last hit, the kick where they get knocked back you can cancel by tapping guard +^B and then smash the stick forward and use the C-stick to smash. You use the momentum of the hit that they get knocked back by to yourself and since it cancels it is like a close follow up when they are stunned, or at least stunned a bit.

The reason it works I'm not really sure, the guard and ^B tricks it into thinking it's canceled but the ^B never comes out and neither does the run when you smash the stick forward but it propels you like you hit yourself to do Up Smash out of because it works out of run, which doesn't happen. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

I think it makes Mario a bit better.
"This port is going to be outdated faster than you can say "Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia" -Dizzynecro

Offline Merrubi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 09:08:56 PM »
Dude check this out, it combos or practically combos depending on the damage but it is the weirdest glitch ever where you take the momentum of your attack on the ground.

Basically there is this glitch with Mario where if you do his three hit combo, the last hit, the kick where they get knocked back you can cancel by tapping guard +^B and then smash the stick forward and use the C-stick to smash. You use the momentum of the hit that they get knocked back by to yourself and since it cancels it is like a close follow up when they are stunned, or at least stunned a bit.

The reason it works I'm not really sure, the guard and ^B tricks it into thinking it's canceled but the ^B never comes out and neither does the run when you smash the stick forward but it propels you like you hit yourself to do Up Smash out of because it works out of run, which doesn't happen. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

I think it makes Mario a bit better.

I hate you.

Offline DJcream

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 11:38:38 PM »
Good one Kix. If only I take away some of your HEAT.
MBAACC1.07: C-Wlen (main), H-Hisui, C/H-Sacchin
BBCSex: Carl (main), Makoto
Gundam VS ex: God Gundam

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 08:17:49 PM »
amazing vid also as far as bullshit in this game goes.

Its been there since melee you know it and love it zelda down A tilt, in melee it ignored all but 4 of the chars shields for free hits.  In brawl it causes an untechable small bounce that you can just keep hitting down A like 4-5 times for fun, then cancel out into all sorts of shit like up smash, over smash, down smash. over tilt, up tilt.

the best part is that if you do it on someone like bowser because its a slow hit and it will connect alot you can go "OH OH OH OH OH OH OH" <----no homo