When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: brawl is fun but composed of 99% scrubs (!WARNING HAET AHEAD!)  (Read 1765 times)

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
I swear 99% of the ppl outside my friends think Ike is broke instead of being mid tier actually we thought he sucked for a while.  And they just talk about how awesome metaknights B moves are, and I have also heard many ppl saying that its impossible to combo in brawl, lol.
I just can't stand the lv of scrub sometimes in brawl I mean I play it for fun but sometimes when ppl just run up with metaknight in a FFA game and spam BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB all day cause they are invincible for 3 seconds, then get second place every round even though they suck and brag about how good they are its kinda annoying.  Or sit in the corner with Ike charging shit and bragging how they have the most kills.  I mean when ppl run away from you with kirby and just do his hi taunt thats cool, cause its awesome, but when ppl just sit there spamming B with metaknight thats uncool, sure it works in FFA but in 1v1 you just get raped.  Why are do you block is my fav question in any fighting game weather it be Brawl, Soul cali, MB, SWR, anything I get it a decent amount of the time and it makes me want to cry.

I am happy that its easier to combo in brawl, compared to melee and regular, despite some of the combos being bullshit, aka dedede chain grab to back air garbage.  I also laugh at all those vids of the ppl punishing ppl who didn't tech right with like 30 hits and all the ppl saying broken, because all of them xcept falco's depending where you start it can only do up to about 50% dmg, despite the fact they hit like 30 times. personally with my 2 mains ZSS and marth I do my own stuff with marth for failed tech its j.6A,6A,j.6A,6A to the edge and its easy and does good dmg and doesn't last 5 years. with ZSS I do complete bullshit called down smash, (down smash),point blank up B looped into pretty much whatever I want.

The biggest entertainment for me is when they talk about how they should go pro, I don't consider myself pro lv cause im not and have a life, and then just 3 stock them all day, cause they never played against someone who actually edge hogged in brawl.

Im just in ranting mode cause after class every day gotta wait 1.5 hours for bus and I hang out in the library that has brawl.

>:( >:( >:(

Offline ಠ_ಠ Dizzynecro

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 40
  • Doriflectos
    • View Profile
Re: brawl is fun but composed of 99% scrubs (!WARNING HAET AHEAD!)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 04:16:46 PM »
Truth. Most peple you play in brawl are retarded. The game is getting on my nerves and Ima stop playing it altogether if people adopt the EVO ruleset (items and terrible stages)

On a side note i noticed the other day if you break your sheild with jigglypuff its instant death. you just fly off the top of the screen its hilarious.
also lol to using fighing game notation in brawl. 6a.

By the way, Are Melty Blood and Melty Bread different games?

Offline Boku

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • Banana <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 07:20:48 PM »
Solution: Play a real game.
how do i adult behavior to my younger brother?

Offline Sp00ky

• Melty Pancake
  • Magic Circuits: 46
    • View Profile
    • Team Spooky
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 09:04:40 PM »
Let's try to keep the flame inciting to a minimum gents.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 09:13:58 PM by Sp00ky »