When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 24014 times)

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
Re: CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2011, 05:45:33 PM »
Yeah, it seems like the game is only worth playing when you own a hard copy, which presents me with some difficulties.

http://sanguoshablogshop.blogspot.com/

Said guy owns a blogshop, so you can buy it off him if you wish.
50USD for the whole set including all legit expansions and "beta English translation cards" sounds not too bad.   I think I'll contact the guy in question about those translated cards and find out more info, but it probably wouldn't be too hard to get 10 different people interested enough to put in $5 each for it.  Thanks for pointing this out to me.

Edit:
Derp, it's 65 USD.  Well, that's probably a little more difficult, but I might be able to pull it off.  Depends on how the english translation of everything is implemented in the hard-copy purchase.

Edit2:
After discussing some specifics of the English set with Ricky, I'm definitely interested in purchasing it.  Now to begin the local hype-building and fund raising!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 03:27:04 AM by LoliSauce »
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.