When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Create a Servant! (F/SN Style)  (Read 6749 times)

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
Create a Servant! (F/SN Style)
« on: June 14, 2009, 09:15:43 PM »
Okie dokie. Bored out of my skull, so I'm starting a servant creation thread. Basically, think of a historical or mythical figure and turn it into a servant, complete with stat sheet and ability listings/descriptions.

There ARE a few rules however. Don't worry, nothing too bad.

1: No characters from manga, videogames, comics, or any of that type of media from the past 20 years.

Try to keep this purely to history, folklore, and mythology. (I've seen other threads like this on other sites, and it was just stuffed full of otaku trying to put DBZ characters in. It was pathetic.  :emo:)

2: Characters must be given stat sheets, skills/abilities/traits, and at least 1 noble phantasm. Preferably, a link to a history of the character or a summary of the lore should be included. (A simple wikipedia link works.)

2: Class Placement

When choosing a class for your character, the character's abilities/weapons/traits/whatever have to fit the class you choose. For example, Robin Hood CANNOT be placed in the caster class. Fairly simple.

Classes receive innate abilities by default that are added to the character regardless of lore. These abilities are required, and cancel out any lore based abilities that conflict with it. For example, Berserker had the Bravery skill, but couldn't use it due to his class ability, "Mad Enhancement".

Default class abilities can be given higher/lower values then the default values if the lore specifies so. The abilities themselves must remain though.

Also, there are a few details to be told about the classes now.

Assasin
-The rule from F/SN stating that all true Assasin class members had to be one of the Hassan Sabah is now dismissed. However, please try to keep the class limited to stealth and killing, strategic elimination, etc. This means that unless Sasaki was willing to sneak into peoples houses and stab them in their sleep or something, he wouldn't be usable as an Assasin here. Honestly, hed probably fall into the role of Saber or Avenger. (not familiar with his lore, but I think he had something against that Musashi guy IIRC)

Basically, Assasins are sneaky bastards who kill people/things. That's about the general lore requirement. (Jack the Ripper, while not technically an Assasin, could be placed in the Assasin class because of this.)

Class Abilities:

Presence Concealment (A)

Berserker
-Characters placed in the Berserker class MUST have gone insane/berserk/raging/AAAARGH at least once in their lifetime. For example, Ghandi is not Berserker material. Shiki Nanaya would be, due to his fits of insanity. (however, hes not eligible due to this being purely a history/folklore/mythology servant creation thread)

Berserkers are FORCED to have the "Mad Enhancement" trait, raising there stats all by one full rank, but making them loony. (B rank becomes A rank. B+ becomes A+.)

The only way around being forced to have Mad Enhancement is if the character has some way to control the madness or think clearly in the lore. (using Nanaya again as an example, he goes nutty and rages and kills inhumans, but hes still coherent and can think, etc. However, he is still clearly in a pseudo-berserk killing state. Mentally, hes no safer then Berserker.)

Characters like this can be given the "Controlled Madness" trait to allow for coherent thought while berserk. This trait replaces "Mad Enhancement, but does not provide a Stat boost. Basically, your either nutty and super strong, or slightly less nutty and not super strong.

Class Abilities:

Mad Enhancement (B) -Cancels out Abilities/Traits/Skills and Noble Phantasms that require coherent thought to use. Meaning the Innate Bravery class skill is useless.
OR
Controlled Madness (B)

Mind's Eye (D)
Battle Continuation (A)
Bravery (B)

Saber
-Must be a sword/blade wielder primarily. While using other weapons is allowed, the primary means of offense for those in the saber class must be a sword. (Dual Wielding and using shields are allowed, as long as swords are the primary means of offense.

Class Abilities:

Magic Resistance (B)
Riding (C)
Charisma (D)
Instinct (C)

Lancer
-Same rule as Saber, but has to have a Lance as the primary weapon.

Class Abilities:

Magic Resistance (C)
Protection Against Arrows (C)
Battle Continuation (C)
Restart (C)

Archer
-Must be primarily a projectile user, or have accomplished some great feat with a projectile based weapon. F/SN archer and gilgamesh only fit this description due to firing off swords as if they were arrows. For example, Robin Hood could be an archer easily. Odysseus could be an archer, being the one who fired the arrow that pierced Achilles heel, IIRC. (might be wrong there.)

King Arthur is not an archer. He may have used a bow at some point in his stories, but that was never something he was famous for. Ergo, he cannot be placed in the Archer class.

Class Abilities:

Independent Action (B)
Magic Resistance (D)
Mind's Eye (C)
Clairvoyance (C)

Caster
-Must be associated with some sort of higher power. Not necessarily a spell user, but someone who dabbles in the general field. For example, a famous alchemist affiliated with the philosophers stone could fit as a caster. Summoners can count as casters. If its magic-ish, and its the primary characteristic of the character, they can fit as a caster.

Class abilities:

Territory Creation (C)
Tool Creation (C)

Rider
-Must be associated with riding something awesome. Simple as that. (Basic horses do not count. Has to be something that actually played a part in the story of the character. Iskander's chariot = good. He stole it from Zeus or w/e, its part of his stories and plays a part in his lore. Genghis Khan's horse = bad. Nothing special about it.)

Class Abilities:

Magic Resistance (D)
Riding (A)
Independent Action (D)

Avenger
-Revenge obsessed character. Has to have been on a path of vengeance at some point or another that encompassed the majority of the characters lore, or wished for vengeance (Angra Mainyu). This can range from wiping out people who threaten something/someone you care about, (Satsujinki protecting Arcueid), or someone just trying being pissed about some wrongdoing that was inflicted. Is generally hated for the methods of revenge taken. (thus the term "Anti-Hero")

Class Abilities:

The Avenger class fits more around what the characters deeds and ideals are, and less around how they fight. However, it gains no special traits like the other classes do, so its probably the worst class to be placed in. (its mainly the class you get put in if you don't fall into the requirements for any of the other classes, but are still famous for avenger-ish stuffs.)

Anyway, that's about it. Feel free to make your servant now. I'll have one up soon if you need an example of what it should look like.  :teach:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:00:14 PM by grandlordzero »
Why do I even bother going to EVO anymore.... D8

Offline f-wlen ice loop

• the troll that slays gods
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 91
  • i did it
    • View Profile
Re: Create a Servant!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 09:19:46 PM »
Should we write a self-insertion fanfic to go along with the Servant?
<fubarduck> hey bell good shit beating kusoru in melty
<fubarduck> he was like "i lost to a long haired asian"
<fubarduck> aaaaaaaaa

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 81
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 10:36:22 PM »
Vasily Grigoryevich Zaitsev

"2 lines you should never cross....horizontal and vertical"

Class: Archer

Historical background:
Captain Vasily Grigorevich Zaytsev (or Zaitsev) (Russian: Василий Григорьевич Зайцев, pronounced [vʌˈsʲilʲɪj grʲɪˈgorʲjevʲɪtɕ ˈzajtsɨf]) (March 23, 1915–December 15, 1991) was a Soviet sniper during World War II, notable particularly for his activities between November 10 and December 17, 1942 during the Battle of Stalingrad. He killed 225 soldiers and officers of the Wehrmacht and other Axis armies, including 11 enemy snipers. Prior to November 10, he had already killed 32 Axis soldiers with the standard-issue Mosin-Nagant rifle. Between October 1942 and January 1943, Zaytsev had made 242 verified kills, but the real number may be much higher; some argue it might have been as many as 500. His military rank at the time was Junior Lieutenant. On February 22, 1943 Zaytsev was awarded the title Hero of the Soviet Union.

Noble Phantasm:
*his gun...I don't know what type of gun it was, but I'm thinking a modified PTRS-41? It is a Soviet made rifle used during WWII that fired anti-tank rounds, but it could be equipped with a scope and fired at distances similar to that of a sniper...modified to fire standard *

Stat Sheet:
Independent Action (B) (due to his legend, move to A? Enemy at the Gates, if you aren't too familiar with his history)
Magic Resistance (D)
Mind's Eye (C)
Clairvoyance (C)

Common Sense?! In My Touhous?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 10:50:38 PM »

True Name: Simo Hayha
Class: Assasin
Sex: Male
Alignment: Neutral

Details and Story:
http://www.cracked.com/article_17019_5-real-life-soldiers-who-make-rambo-look-like-pussy.html

This may be the most awesome Sniper ever born. He was called the "White Death" for a reason. Read the article.  :fap: :fap: :fap:

Strength: D
Endurance: C
Agility: D
Magical Energy: E
Luck: B
Noble Phantasm: A++

Class Abilities:

Presence Concealment: C
-Allows for completely silent movement and basic sneaking techniques, as well as proper use of camouflage.

Skills/Abilities:

Ice Affinity: A
-In temperatures under 32 Degrees Fahrenheit, all stats are increased by half a rank. In temperatures below -20 Degrees Fahrenheit, Stats are increased by another half rank. Makes the user immune to the negative effects of severe cold and ice based magic.

Silent Sniper: A
-The ability to hit a target from extreme distances without alerting those around the target or those around the user. If the element of surprise is lost, this effect is nullified until the element of surprise is regained.

Mind's Eye: C
-Basic combat logic gained from military training and years of hunting. Allows him to calmly analyze and adapt to unfavorable situations, greatly improving his chances of victory.

Restart: B
-Allows the user to easily disengage from unfavorable combat situations and begin again when more favorable conditions have arose.

Scavenger: C
-The user is experienced at taking what he needs from his environment and dead opponents to continue on without rest. This can range from taking supplies to absorbing small amounts of mana in the environment to sustain oneself.

Independent Action: C
-The user is able to exist without being connected to a master for a period of 24 hours. The user can also exist for longer periods of time without receiving any mana from a master.

Noble Phantasms:

Kihlakunta Paivaa ja Talvi - Hundred Days of Winter:

Once Simo is summoned into a Grail War, the region surrounding where Simo was summoned (up to 100 miles) is plunged into a blizzard that lasts for 100 days, or until Simo is eliminated. Simo is alerted to all other living beings within this radius that are not under Rank B Presence Concealment or an equal ability. Simo can stop the Blizzard and reactivate it in a different location if the situation requires it. The environment becomes so cold that even servants are effected by it, unless they have some form of Magic/Cold Resistance above rank D. This costs no Mana and is a passive Noble Phantasm.

Kuori ja etta Kylmän - Bark of the Cold:

Simo's trusted Arsenal. His primary weapon, a Rifle, Deals D+ rank damage. Surprise attacks increase the damage to C Rank. Aiming for weakpoints can increase the damage further (C+). Damage is increased by another full rank when the rifle is fired in an environment colder then 32 Degrees Fahrenheit (B+). Accuracy is also increased in extreme cold. Protection Against Arrows Rank A or an equivalent ability is required to dodge a surprise shot in a cold environment. Deals physical damage, but if Simo runs out of Ammo, he can make bullets out of ice that deal direct Ice damage of the same rank as his normal bullets.

Simo also has an SMG, but the damage it deals is only D rank and cannot be improved beyond rank C. It is mainly a defensive mechanism if he is forced into close range combat. This is a worst-case scenario however, and retreat is usually a better option then using the SMG.

Valkoinen Kuolema - White Death:

In frozen terrain, Simo literally becomes invisible, and is immune to stealth detection skills or abilities under rank A+. Illusions of himself with equal stealth properties are created throughout the environment as well, making it even MORE difficult to locate him, giving him a stealth rating equivalent to Presence Concealment Rank EX. Firing his weapons reduces the effect of this ability at its highest level to the equivalent of A Rank Presence Concealment for 10 seconds.  This costs no mana and is a passive ability.

Grail War Strategy:

Simo is probably the best servant a non-magus could summon, really, if winning the grail by any means necessary is the goal. The mana requirements for this guy are damn near zero, and its theoretically possible for him to have wiped out the other servants/masters before he even runs out of mana, even without recharging. And if he DOES need to recharge, he has Scavenger, which restores only VERY small amounts of mana by eating food he finds and absorbing trace ammounts of mana from the environment unconsciously, but really, that's all he needs because his requirements are so damn low. He's not flashy by any means like the servants of F/SN are, but true soldiers know that victory is more important then the extra fluff.

As for combat, once 100 Days of Winter has covered the area in enough snow, White Death makes him pretty much untouchable. He just finds a servant or master and snipes em. While his attack may be B+ at maximum damage, its not an AOE like F/SN Lancers Impending Death Flight. (which exploded, meaning it costs shit-tons of mana.) Bark of the Cold is a single bullet type Anti-Personnel attack, meaning it costs VERY little to fire. (think Gae Bolg, but even MORE cheap and efficient) While there may be some servants that can survive hits from it, (Berserkers, Sabers, etc), B+ is more then enough to kill just about any damn master there is other then Avalon Shirou. After that, the servant will dissipate from lack of mana, unless it has independent action. Simo will likely outlast them if they have that though, do to his ability to recharge himself on his own with Scavenger. Really, other then the mana cost that it takes him to exist, and the minuscule cost of firing his rifle, he takes pretty much NO mana to operate.

Master's with high morality levels may find his methods of winning the war kind of gruesome. Whatever servants he can't kill on his own, he will kill the master instead. This can be stopped by using a command spell if you don't want enemy masters to die. (F/SN Berserker is a perfect example. He wouldn't be able to beat that thing, but he COULD kill Illya. However, like the proper loli-lovers we are, we would use a command spell to forbid him from killing masters. Or at least just Illya.)

But really, hes an untraceable, unfindable, killing machine. Unless you just AOE nuke the entire area effected by 100 Years of Winter with something like Excaliblast or Enuma Elish, your probably not going to ever hit this guy. While the Protection from Arrows skill combined with high Luck and Agility may let you dodge a surprise snipe, which lowers his stealth rating from EX to A, your still probably not gonna find him before he switches locations and regains the element of suprise. (He DOES have a high-rank Restart skill...)

So ya. Hassan Sabah, eat your heart out. Or rather, let Simo shoot it out for you.

Anyway, that's a good example of what the servant creation process looks like.

EDIT: I see that some people posted before i even got done. O_O
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 06:45:28 PM by grandlordzero »

Offline Tohno-san

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 01:05:46 AM »
Class: Assassin
True Name: Kawakami Gensai
Sex: Male
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Strength: C
Endurance: C
Agility: A+
Magical Energy: D
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: B

Class Abilities:
Presence Concealment: C
-Allows for completely silent movement and basic sneaking techniques, as well as proper use of camouflage.

Skills/Abilities

Hide in Plain Sight: A
- The ability to move quickly and silently in daylight, as well as be able to leave little tracks through terrain.

Restart: A
- Disengaging from combat in unfavourable conditions, and beginning again in favourable conditions.

Noble Phantasms:

Shiranui-ryū Speed: Rank B

- Kawakami Gensai's speed increases, allowing him to perform strikes extremely quickly that they can become imperceptible to untrained eyes.

Execute: Rank EX

- Kawakami Gensai executes an extremely powerful strike, cleaving through the air in front of him. The force is enough to slice through even stone and rock. No matter what is hit, the blade being wielded at the time by Kawakami Gensai can not be broken.

My first try! I don't know all of the lingo, though. If I did something wrong, point it out at will.  :teach:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 01:58:21 AM by Tohno-san »
You're not smart. You're not a doctor. You're not a scientist. You're not even a full time employee. Where did your life go so wrong!?
--- GLaDOS

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 03:14:59 AM »
I was going to pull out Odin, but he fits into too many classes.  =<  Rider, Lancer, and Archer all fit him perfectly, since he rides Slepnir and weilds Gungnir, a spear that always hits its target when thrown and can be summoned back to Odin's hand at will.  Also he only has one eye, which adds to the coolness factor.

Oh well, maybe I'll bust out with Heimdall for Saber class instead. 
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 03:30:25 AM »
I think he would fit best into the lancer class. As far as I know he's best known for Gungnir.

I'll probably be coming up with a caster servant shortly, not so much based on lore as a concept.

Offline Exciel

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 38
  • 工エエェェ(´д`)ェェエエ工工
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 11:38:11 AM »
Fate/stay bible

Saber/

True Name: Adam
Alignment: Lawful Good

Noble Phantasms/

Sword of Eden: Get Out of My Garden
The flaming sword given to an angel by God to prevent Adam and Eve from returning to the garden of Eden. It's on fire and really distracts Servants.

Adam's Apple: The Forbidden Fruit
A white apple lodged in the throat of Adam, supplying him an everlasting source of mana, knowledge, and nutrition. Originated from the tree of knowledge in the Garden of Eden. It's very tasty.

Archer/

True Name: David
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Noble Phantasms/

Sling of Kings: The Rope of Giant's Bane
The famous sling used to defeat the feared Goliath. Is embed with mystical earth runes, allowing it to shoot magically enhanced stones. Up to five magic rocks can be simultaneously fired and have a range of 1000 meters. Has a naturally affinity for defeating people over nine heads tall.

Lancer/

True Name: ? ? ?

Noble Phantasm/

Longinus: The Spear of Christ
The lance owned by the unknown soldier, only referred to as Longinus, that pierced Jesus during his crucifixion and thus became filled with an immense amount of holy energy. It's gained an enormous amount of light mana rivaling Excalibur in strength.

Rider/

True Name: Noah

Noble Phantasm/

Noah's Ark: The Nicest Boat
The massive ship Noah built to withstand the flood sent by God. An enormous amount of mana is expelled from its surroundings, channeled by the creatures inside. The inside is actually a separate dimension sealed off from the outside world, similar to a Reality Marble, and stores a male and female of every species of organisms to have ever existed on earth. Including :psyduck: and  :prinny:

Caster/

True Name: Solomon

Noble Phantasm/

Clavis Salomonis: The Greater Key
A mystical grimoire based on the wisdom of King Solomon. Every smart thing King Solomon ever said is inscribed into the book. Needless to say it's a very large book. Also holds mystical powers and contains spells to conjure spirits and curse people, you know, occult stuff.

Judgement of Solomon: The Sword That Split The Baby in Two... No Wait it Didn't
Solomon's decorated sword that has the powers to split any baby perfectly in half, originating from the famous legend of the two moms and the baby which I won't go into detail over.

Berserker/

True Name: Goliath

Noble Phantasms/

Philistia: The Land No One Knows About
The heavy shield and armors that Goliath wields. It has the fortitude of the Philistia territory and all of the Philistines carved into its steel plating. Has a weakness to rocks though.

Assassin/

True Name: Jesus

Noble Phantasm/
Crux Ordinaria: The True Cross
The cross on which the Messiah was crucified on. Is the holiest of holies in all of Earth. Any sinner coming into contact with the holy cross is eternally damned to hell. Can also be altered into mini crucifixes and tossed like daggers at the speed of bullets. Holy bullets.

Lamb of God: For Your Sins
The holiest of titles possible to be attained in this world. Symbolizes Jesus the Messiah's sacrifice atoning for the sins of mankind, and gives him the ability to heal and resurrect whenever he wants on this planet.

I'm going to hell aren't I? :'(

Offline Mightwish

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 01:17:42 PM »
this one made me lol harder than it should

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 06:30:56 PM »
I was going to pull out Odin, but he fits into too many classes.  =<  Rider, Lancer, and Archer all fit him perfectly, since he rides Slepnir and weilds Gungnir, a spear that always hits its target when thrown and can be summoned back to Odin's hand at will.  Also he only has one eye, which adds to the coolness factor.

Thanks to Gungir and Sliepner, Odin would fit perfectly as either a Rider or a Lancer. Archer, not so much. Just having a throwable spear doesn't make you archer material.

The problem with Odin and Heimdell is the fact that there actual GODS. All of the servants in F/SN and F/Z are all relatively human, the highest of them being Demigod/Monsters. (Rider, Gilgamesh, Berserker)

If Odin were thrown in, ALL of his stats would be EX level, and his NP would probably be strong enough to kill Full Power Arcueid. O_O

On the downside, no master other then Dark Sakura would be able to supply them with the mana that they would need to fight, so i guess it evens out.

Anyway, thank god CX didn't take my idea for Berserker Samson. Was going to write him up soon if the thread took off and once I completely finished my Assasin's profile. XD

« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 06:59:12 PM by grandlordzero »

Offline Tohno-san

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 10:04:03 PM »
Fate/stay bible

Saber/

True Name: Adam

Noble Phantasms/

Sword of Eden: Get Out of My Garden
The flaming sword given to an angel by God to prevent Adam and Eve from returning to the garden of Eden. It's on fire and really distracts Servants.

Adam's Apple: The Forbidden Fruit
A white apple lodged in the throat of Adam, supplying him an everlasting source of mana, knowledge, and nutrition. Originated from the tree of knowledge in the Garden of Eden. It's very tasty.

Archer/

True Name: David

Noble Phantasms/

Sling of Kings: The Rope of Giant's Bane
The famous sling used to defeat the feared Goliath. Is embed with mystical earth runes, allowing it to shoot magically enhanced stones. Up to five magic rocks can be simultaneously fired and have a range of 1000 meters. Has a naturally affinity for defeating people over nine heads tall.

Lancer/

True Name: ? ? ?

Noble Phantasm/

Longinus: The Spear of Christ
The lance owned by the unknown soldier, only referred to as Longinus, that pierced Jesus during his crucifixion and thus became filled with an immense amount of holy energy. It's gained an enormous amount of light mana rivaling Excalibur in strength.

Rider/

True Name: Noah

Noble Phantasm/

The massive ship Noah built to withstand the flood sent by God. An enormous amount of mana is expelled from its surroundings, channeled by the creatures inside. The inside is actually a separate dimension sealed off from the outside world, similar to a Reality Marble, and stores a male and female of every species of organisms to have ever existed on earth. Including :psyduck: and  :prinny:

Caster/

True Name: Solomon

Noble Phantasm/

Clavis Salomonis: The Greater Key
A mystical grimoire based on the wisdom of King Solomon. Every smart thing King Solomon ever said is inscribed into the book. Needless to say it's a very large book. Also holds mystical powers and contains spells to conjure spirits and curse people, you know, occult stuff.

Judgement of Solomon: The Sword That Split The Baby in Two... No Wait it Didn't
Solomon's decorated sword that has the powers to split any baby perfectly in half, originating from the famous legend of the two moms and the baby which I won't go into detail over.

Berserker/

True Name: Goliath

Noble Phantasms/

Philistia: The Land No One Knows About
The heavy shield and armors that Goliath wields. It has the fortitude of the Philistia territory and all of the Philistines carved into its steel plating. Has a weakness to rocks though.

Assassin/

True Name: Jesus

Noble Phantasm/
Crux Ordinaria: The True Cross
The cross on which the Messiah was crucified on. Is the holiest of holies in all of Earth. Any sinner coming into contact with the holy cross is eternally damned to hell. Can also be altered into mini crucifixes and tossed like daggers at the speed of bullets. Holy bullets.

Lamb of God: For Your Sins
The holiest of titles possible to be attained in this world. Symbolizes Jesus the Messiah's sacrifice atoning for the sins of mankind, and gives him the ability to heal and resurrect whenever he wants on this planet.

I'm going to hell aren't I? :'(

No, but you're in for a long trip in Purgatory.  ;)
Hehe, I don't think Jesus qualifies for an A-
On second, thought, he did do a lot of disappearing when the crowd got mad at him... hmm...  :mystery:
You're not smart. You're not a doctor. You're not a scientist. You're not even a full time employee. Where did your life go so wrong!?
--- GLaDOS

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 12:34:18 AM »
I was going to pull out Odin, but he fits into too many classes.  =<  Rider, Lancer, and Archer all fit him perfectly, since he rides Slepnir and weilds Gungnir, a spear that always hits its target when thrown and can be summoned back to Odin's hand at will.  Also he only has one eye, which adds to the coolness factor.

Thanks to Gungir and Sliepner, Odin would fit perfectly as either a Rider or a Lancer. Archer, not so much. Just having a throwable spear doesn't make you archer material.

The problem with Odin and Heimdell is the fact that there actual GODS. All of the servants in F/SN and F/Z are all relatively human, the highest of them being Demigod/Monsters. (Rider, Gilgamesh, Berserker)

If Odin were thrown in, ALL of his stats would be EX level, and his NP would probably be strong enough to kill Full Power Arcueid. O_O

On the downside, no master other then Dark Sakura would be able to supply them with the mana that they would need to fight, so i guess it evens out.

Anyway, thank god CX didn't take my idea for Berserker Samson. Was going to write him up soon if the thread took off and once I completely finished my Assasin's profile. XD

Odin's only half god, which is why he was able to exhibit character growth and rise up to rule the Norse gods.  Besides, all of the heroes and whatnot are far far beyond human capabilities, so any servant is basically on par with a god.  I think mythological gods would fit in fine.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 02:11:27 AM »

Odin's only half god, which is why he was able to exhibit character growth and rise up to rule the Norse gods.  Besides, all of the heroes and whatnot are far far beyond human capabilities, so any servant is basically on par with a god.  I think mythological gods would fit in fine.

Fair enough. Gil DID kill the Bull of Heaven or whatever it was, so...
Also, had no idea Odin was only half god. Thats the same divinity level as Gilgamesh and Heracles.

That settles it. Odin is fair game for servantification.

Anyway, I don't know much about Norse. How are Loki and Heimdell on the divinity levels? And the Valkyries seem like theyd make good lancers. Any Top-Tier Valks in the mythology?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 02:15:18 AM by grandlordzero »

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 10:41:12 AM »

Odin's only half god, which is why he was able to exhibit character growth and rise up to rule the Norse gods.  Besides, all of the heroes and whatnot are far far beyond human capabilities, so any servant is basically on par with a god.  I think mythological gods would fit in fine.

Fair enough. Gil DID kill the Bull of Heaven or whatever it was, so...
Also, had no idea Odin was only half god. Thats the same divinity level as Gilgamesh and Heracles.

That settles it. Odin is fair game for servantification.

Anyway, I don't know much about Norse. How are Loki and Heimdell on the divinity levels? And the Valkyries seem like theyd make good lancers. Any Top-Tier Valks in the mythology?
Well...to be fair, Loki and Heimdall are kind of bullshit (also 100% god, the only half god was Odin I think).  Loki can form change at will (he even turns into female gender versions of other races and has children as such) and is just all kinds of a mischief maker.  Heimdall is crazy.  He's the guardian of the gate of Asgard, and as such he has some seriously brokeass physical capabilities.  I remember reading shit about how his senses (like seeing/hearing/etc) are waaaay way above normal, so it's impossible for him to be caught by surprise, and he weilds this giant dragon's nail as a sword or something.  As for the valkyries, I don't remember any particularly badass ones.  They're more or less the gophers for the other gods, finding spirits of slain warriors that are worthy of joining the ranks of Asgard soldiers and such.  It's been a while, I should brush up on my Norse again.  I can't even remember my favorite tale about Heimdall.  =<
---