When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Duppy's House of Slightly Broken Goods  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Dipstick

• Poverty Emeritus
  • Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 61
  • cascade of unrepentant doom
    • View Profile
Duppy's House of Slightly Broken Goods
« on: September 05, 2007, 08:40:58 PM »
Just across the street from Marisa's House of Pain and Suffering!  :V

Two bits of legal errata, first:

This thread and anything implied in it are representative of the poster and the poster himself only. Melty Bread, Denjin Video, Robo-Moe LLC, Type-Moon, French Bread, Microsoft, Disney, Old Dan's Radiator and Archery Shop or your mother do not authorize or condone and are not involved in any manner with any transactions posted herein.

All sales are final and all items are sold as-is. There is no warranty expressed or implied from the seller (manufactures warranties may still apply, item dependent).

With that said, there are a couple of slightly broken items I want to sell off:

-A slighly broken Nintendo DS Lite. Master Chibi white, well worn. Launch day batch so it has the broken hinges problem in full force. Part of the left hinge is broken off and the entire right hinge broke off. Other than that the system works as it should. See picture attached to this post. $50 shipped.

-A slightly broken Hori SC2 stick. Also well worn; the stick itself is looser than a loli after a night with Mizuki. The whole thing works about as well as a SC2 Hori does (somewhere between manageable and utter arse, depending on who you ask) but the controller cable is fraying at the base and the select button likes to get stuck and you have to wedge it out. Apply lots of electrical tape. See picture attached to this post. $40 plus shipping.

(Either Lain or Keith may have claimed the stick as they have both expressed interest and concerns).

Both items will be disinfected of Kumuhands before being shipped. Shipping fees will be waived in the instance that I can personally hand you the item (and AIDS).
Worst Nanaya and second worst Ryougi player in the USA

それがわたしのスタンダード!

Offline Keith

• Melty Muffin
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • Back from the dead, hell yeah!
    • View Profile
Re: Duppy's House of Slightly Broken Goods
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 10:22:25 PM »
...this is so tempting. I have $47.50 right now, and I'll be getting $12 next week (and every week thereafter, sup lunch money).

Do I hoard away my money like a Jew, or do I blow it on a half-busted DS or a loose stick that I played on a few days ago?
Running H-Kohaku, and I don't want to stop.
Graced by the presence of His Wongness as he ly ped from the heavens and stole everyone's cash.

Offline mrthefter

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • Now I've lost it. I know I can kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 12:51:49 AM »
lol, i had a launch-day ds lite, and it never broke like that. i'm surprised the screen even still works.
but my shoulder buttons died, so i traded it a few weeks shy of my warranty for a black one.

and i see ETRIAN ODDESSEY! I'm only on floor 2. =(
well, mostly 'cause I've been playing Luminous Arc recently.

Offline Keith

• Melty Muffin
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • Back from the dead, hell yeah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 05:53:30 PM »
and i see ETRIAN ODDESSEY!

EVEN IN A FORUM TOPIC, F O E
Running H-Kohaku, and I don't want to stop.
Graced by the presence of His Wongness as he ly ped from the heavens and stole everyone's cash.