When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Final Round Shirt Design Thread  (Read 7728 times)

Offline Kamina

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • I'm awake! I'm wide awake!
    • View Profile
Final Round Shirt Design Thread
« on: October 24, 2011, 08:47:17 AM »
we all got an idea on IRC that we could sell shirts at FR (I hope Larry doesn't mind)

Dunno yet what to put on the shirt, something mbread+fr/melty+fr related (then we gotta figure out if theres any legal issues with that)

Idea was basically just to sell shirts for exposure for the game at FR, and do SHIRT MATCHES, where the winner gets a shirt for free, and the loser has to pay for one but gets a shirt anyways. Debating on what to do with profits, either just selling the shirts straight priced or just putting profit into FR pot for mb.

just an idea
Alright guys, following along with what ehrik "lowspeed"  ehrikson said here, what I want posted is ideas for a design on shirts for FR. The more input we have, the more we can work with and be flexible. In fact, I'll start, how about one with the carnival phantasm ED picture with all the characters with the logo on the bottom? Sounds kinda gdlk to me. So share your ideas, express that style, and generate that hype. You've got the floor community, hit FR with your best shot.

Same story, different day. This thread will be for putting together different ideas for a design on shirts for Final Round coming in quite a few months. So if you've got an idea for a gdlk looking shirt, then feel free to post it in here. After theres been a sufficient amount of input from people, I'll make a poll later for people to decide on whats best. So lets start making that brainstorm guys, with an 120% chance of HYPE coming along with it!

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
Re: Final Round Shirt Design Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 09:50:44 AM »
we all got an idea on IRC that we could sell shirts at FR (I hope Larry doesn't mind)

Dunno yet what to put on the shirt, something mbread+fr/melty+fr related (then we gotta figure out if theres any legal issues with that)

Idea was basically just to sell shirts for exposure for the game at FR, and do SHIRT MATCHES, where the winner gets a shirt for free, and the loser has to pay for one but gets a shirt anyways. Debating on what to do with profits, either just selling the shirts straight priced or just putting profit into FR pot for mb.

just an idea
Alright guys, following along with what ehrik "lowspeed"  ehrikson said here, what I want posted is ideas for a design on shirts for FR. The more input we have, the more we can work with and be flexible. In fact, I'll start, how about one with the carnival phantasm ED picture with all the characters with the logo on the bottom? Sounds kinda gdlk to me. So share your ideas, express that style, and generate that hype. You've got the floor community, hit FR with your best shot.

Same story, different day. This thread will be for putting together different ideas for a design on shirts for Final Round coming in quite a few months. So if you've got an idea for a gdlk looking shirt, then feel free to post it in here. After theres been a sufficient amount of input from people, I'll make a poll later for people to decide on whats best. So lets start making that brainstorm guys, with an 120% chance of HYPE coming along with it!

Do you have an idea for a Kouma shirt?
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 12:46:44 PM »
Some ideas I have:

-IMO the shirt should have archtype earth & powerd ciel theme (to promote the new characters and all).
-A shirt w/ all the (real) male characters on it (with some witty remark about how the game lacks dudes or has them)
-A shirt w/ a legion of mech-hisuis and "E pluribus unum" marked on it somewhere

Of course I have 0 talent at making this a reality but if anyone else out there does...
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 01:01:49 PM »
a shirt with Nanaya on it with a madden background and some orange lines

:laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo:
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline Kamina

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • I'm awake! I'm wide awake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 03:00:28 PM »

just an idea

Of course, Kouma with a Chef's hat and he's holding meltybread or something and theres 2 salt shakers next to him dispensing salt. Maybe it'll say something like stay salty or whatever or salty shirt I dunno something sodium related. 2nd idea, just have Kouma's Win CG holding that jacket looking off in the distance with either "DEAL WITH IT" or "STAY FREE" underneath.

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 03:08:38 PM »

just an idea

Of course, Kouma with a Chef's hat and he's holding meltybread or something and theres 2 salt shakers next to him dispensing salt. Maybe it'll say something like stay salty or whatever or salty shirt I dunno something sodium related. 2nd idea, just have Kouma's Win CG holding that jacket looking off in the distance with either "DEAL WITH IT" or "STAY FREE" underneath.

The "DEAL WITH IT" phrase suites Kouma more IMO & I like Zar's ideas especially with the Mech Hisui's & Male characters which would shut other communities that there are actually MEN in this game & not only females.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 03:09:20 PM »
I like Sena's 2nd suggestion with putting all the male characters on there :3

Real suggestions sort of:

-CL in a nun outfit w/ glasses!?
-Silhouettes of the entire cast in white on black shirt (simple)
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 03:39:12 PM »
None of these ideas are that hard, but whenever text is on the shirt having a font in mind would help whoever makes it.

Offline Funky-kun

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 18
  • See red, no escape.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 05:29:59 PM »

+ HEAT
In Soviet Blood, victory 2a's its way to you.

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 09:54:23 PM »
Attempting to draw a DEAL WITH IT Kouma.

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2011, 11:01:23 PM »

-Silhouettes of the entire cast in white on black shirt (simple)

I really REALLY like this suggestion.

Or rather. Have each shirt have a silhouette of one character and their respective name. That way, whenever we take pre-orders or whatever people can request what silhouette (most likely their main) they want.

And on the front, we can have the same tagline that the poster has with the Melty Blood Current Code logo
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:03:41 PM by Brandino »
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline caiooa

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • aprentice button masher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 11:25:34 AM »
  :fap: :fap: :fap:
HellLion:" i don't use windows 7 anymore. Now i use windows 7ya"

"it's not mash, it's triple tap!"

Offline Roy-Kr

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 02:36:08 PM »
Of course, Kouma with a Chef's hat and he's holding meltybread
I'm not attending whatever event this is for, but I'd still like a couple t-shirts like this.
I also like the all-male idea.

Offline Kanarin

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • Kowakunai~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 05:12:06 PM »

Just giving you guys the "Look" of it I guess. . .? The white silhouette on black shirt that is.
Leading an unhealthy life since 2008.
Aye, aye Capt'n!

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2011, 05:15:37 PM »
Looks fantastic but only problem is if Type Moon gets mad at us for using their artwork  :gonk:
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Kanarin

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Kowakunai~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2011, 05:18:17 PM »
^ Yeeeeeep that's the only reason why people would be hesitant to do this. Copyright infringement I suppose.

Another one I just slapped in with just brush marks. Once again however, this would piss Type-Moon off  :nyoro:
Aye, aye Capt'n!

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2011, 05:27:19 PM »
Yeah I had a few ideas in mind but I'm not going to go using official artwork, or even fanart for that matter.

Also let's ditch the whole "LOL INTERNET MEMES THIS IS FUNNY TO US HAHAHA" as a tshirt idea, no?

:P
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2011, 05:52:34 PM »
In case you guys forgot, the shirts should be promoting Final Round XV as well as the Current Code title. The designs should probably include FR and CC logos in some form, no?

Just sayin'.
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Cristu

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 23
  • Melty Blood > $
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2011, 07:11:02 PM »
Idea too godlike :fap:

In case you guys forgot, the shirts should be promoting Final Round XV as well as the Current Code title. The designs should probably include FR and CC logos in some form, no?

Just sayin'.

You're totally right imo. It's important it looks pro... Maybe a good MB image + FR + CC logo...
I'll be sincere... I wouldnt buy any of the shirts described or posted here till now..
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:13:01 PM by Cristu »
A little bit of console ain't too bad.

Offline Kanarin

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Kowakunai~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2011, 07:19:42 PM »
I would say the only difficulty will be finding non-copyrighted artwork of Melty Blood.

Photoshopping already existing Melty Blood images and then just abstracting/tweaking it isn't hard, but if you start from scratch, someone needs to be very artistic =V

Well. . . Financial issues too I guess =V
Aye, aye Capt'n!

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 10:51:07 AM »
Looks fantastic but only problem is if Type Moon gets mad at us for using their artwork  :gonk:

Yeah I didn't think about that & kinda sucks but if someone can draw them up that'd be awesome too. Dat Ryougi shirt  :fap:
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2011, 02:10:57 PM »
-snip-

Just giving you guys the "Look" of it I guess. . .? The white silhouette on black shirt that is.

I like what you have going here, but here's some ideas:

1: that should be on the back
2: The front should have the logo for FR and Melty where the right breast pocket would be.
3: The left side should have the character related Engrish-text going vertically down it. In Ryougi's case it would be:
"Girl with the Eyes of Direct Death. The capacity of the Root of all Creation.
The man in town that doesn't have concerning at all with Misakicho.
It isn't certain whether she herself is the dream called to whether herself is no persons or whether
this stage is the dream she sees."
Or if you prefer a non engrish version:
"Girl with the Eyes of Direct Death. The capacity of the Root of all Creation.
The one in town that isn't related at all to Misakicho.
It isn't certain whether she is the dream they were called to. If she is no one
or if this stage is the dream she sees."

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2011, 09:33:21 PM »
If this is no output on this idea thus far, I'ma need one soon if you still intend on doing this. I would like to present something to ShinBlanka very soon.
Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline yanna

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2011, 06:13:20 PM »

Yay! reminds me so much of "who's that pokemon" but on a better way. I really like the design simple, cute and very clean.
Offering a variety of truffles and Artisan Chocolate