hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: free stuff from amazon.com!  (Read 2229 times)

Offline BustaBust

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
free stuff from amazon.com!
« on: August 13, 2008, 09:42:04 AM »
Um let me start by saying if this stuff is not allowed, feel free to close it, i dont really post to often and since i just found out about this site awhile ago i wanted to share it for the people that are short on money or just would like to receive things from amazon for free by doing just a few surveys. The site is called Points2shop.com. If you are willing to sign up I would recommend a new email acc most likely gmail and use that email for the surveys. You don't even have to put legit info as long as you do what the requirements are. You get approved fast and it is super easy. You can receive prizes via Amazon with the points you earn. I myself have earned a few wii games just by doing about 15 minutes worth of surveys each day and i got enough points quick.

Here is the link to the site:

http://www.points2shop.com

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=Bustabust

Once again if this is not allowed please close asap. Just like to let others know that you can get the things you want for free! If you guys have any questions just let me know :)

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
Re: free stuff from amazon.com!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 04:07:24 PM »
Trying to get referrals, huh? Nah.
Keyboard crusher who couldn't pull off a proper BNB.

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 17
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 06:37:37 PM »
Trying to get referrals, huh? Nah.

Same thing I thought. Plus not impressed on how this a second post...

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 09:41:21 PM »
the second post is what gets me with it too, not even a custom avatar either.

Offline BustaBust

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 09:23:41 PM »
well you guys can look at my shoryuken forum post about this! people are actually using it and it works, dont use my referral, i dont care im just letting you guys know that you can get stuff for free! a reason i put the actual website if you dont want to use my referral.

The reason i dont post in here is because i only got into the mbac for so little and i had joystick problems and just stopped playing. This is no phony and im not even trying to get referrals im just getting this out there and trust me it is legit. If you dont believe then you dont have to use the site.

Here is the link to my shoryuken forum if you guys just awnt to see

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=162123  *edited to the right link.

If you are interested and dont want to use my referral then dont, all im really trying to do is help the community out. this is nothing like the freexbox360 bs and thats what most people assume it is.

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 09:52:51 PM »
fine Ill check it out, my amazon account has no credit cards attached I just gift card spam it.

1 question how much phone spam do you receive.

edit:
It is like every other site that does this stuff, seems well organized for one though, enjoy the free points if I gave you any, I really don't care.

btw if you do feel like doing this search surveys cause everything else looks like charging to credit card, but surveys arn't and they are not to bad, but they still take time time, that could be used studying for my engineering degree, or playing video games.

edit2: If you can find it in you to do this kinda stuff you must be crazy, I want to stab myself after messing with this shit for 30 minutes to only get 45 points (45cents) maybe more and they just aren't crediting, all I know is that I would rather stick to what I have then spend tons of time on this stuff.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 10:56:07 PM by noradseven »

Offline BustaBust

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 11:00:49 PM »
i dont get any phone spam at all, i do the free surveys and i only do a few a day. Doing a few a day makes it more reasonable and even though you dont get to many points doing them a day they will rack up eventually. Also when i am close to the purchase i want to make i do more surveys to get it quicker. I just pace myself when i do these

Offline Ice Queen Lotus

• Career Advisor
  • Nrvnqsr Chaos
  • Magic Circuits: 213
  • you're sick, sick as all the secrets that you deny
    • View Profile
    • 神曲
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 06:12:39 AM »
What the fuck is this shit. :psyduck:
there's someone inside me that softly kills everyone around
they don't know they're dead to me 'cause intent never makes a sound