hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Goodbye childhood  (Read 14850 times)

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 81
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
Goodbye childhood
« on: April 15, 2010, 04:49:15 PM »
My childhood is now gone.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/bw/index.html

The racial jokes have begun.
Common Sense?! In My Touhous?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!

Offline Cornix

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
  • Soup!
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye childhood
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 04:57:33 PM »
I have been waiting for this.
[00:47] <Cornix> Curbeh: How does one 'go back to neutral' more?
[00:47] <Curbeh> Put it on five
[00:47] <Curbeh> FUCKING STOP TIME
----- [03:00] <jiyuna> i lost nec and i fucked 19 women that night [03:00] <jiyuna> with tears in my eyes [03:00] <jiyuna> i made them pay

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • All 3 Knife-wielders are dumb, nuff said!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 06:20:55 PM »
Racism jokes have begun. Pokemon wont die out :emo:
Main: C/H/F Akiha. Sub: Anyone who doesn't have a knife, a momoji loop, a gun, a summon, a trenchcoat, who doesn't turn into a cat.

I suck at this game XD

Offline Coren

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 64
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 07:25:35 PM »
Nobody got salty about Red or Yellow versions.

And no one got salty about MegamanEXE3 Black and White versions.

Why get mad about this?
Combos so bright I gotta wear shades.

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 07:47:53 PM »
My favorite comment I've seen about this:

"If the final boss pokemon is the same in both games, I'm going to name it Michael Jackson." 
 :teach:

Offline Kiiroe

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 07:55:05 PM »
haha, Micheal Jackson version?
They observe me operating my automobile,  They are prejudiced

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 08:10:28 PM »
Michael Jackson version LMAO. Or we could have ScarFace as a final boss for both games
Main: C/H/F Akiha. Sub: Anyone who doesn't have a knife, a momoji loop, a gun, a summon, a trenchcoat, who doesn't turn into a cat.

I suck at this game XD

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 04:00:07 AM »
Hey, give them a break, they might have run out of colors... well, almost.  :psyduck:
Keyboard crusher who couldn't pull off a proper BNB.

Offline Dark Pulse

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 32
  • Atashi-o dare da to omotteru no?
    • View Profile
    • Project2612
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 05:53:12 AM »
Nah, you know they're running out of colors when they begin using Mauve, Chartreuse, and Cerise.
My mom never saw the irony in calling me a son of a bitch.

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 06:20:40 AM »
where is pokemon pink version

I suck at this game XD

Offline Dark Pulse

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
    • Project2612
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 08:00:53 AM »
It'll be made once Misty becomes legal.

Offline academico

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 08:41:42 AM »
  ;D
Argentina MB fighter

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 08:44:44 AM »
I actually did like the games when i was younger. I just didn't like the show.

Now this show is just plain stupid. The major problem with it is that it has nothin to do with the game(which really sux BTW{the show, not the game}). The story centers around Ash who compared to any one that has mastered the original Game Boy games(like I have) is a complete joke. He's a big time loser and he always seems to cheat to win his Gym matches. His Pokemon are outragously powerfull. When Ash gets his sixth badge he's pitted against a Golbat and he chooses his Charmander. The last time I checked Charmander's don't evolve until they reach passed level fifthteen. The Golbat is atleast at level twenty two which would be a no contest against Ash, but I guess the jackassed producers feel other wise.

If you ever watched the Pokemon anime, you may have noticed the same plot seems to follow through almost each episode. So here it is: Ash and company meet someone(or someones). Ussually this person(or people) will own a Pokemon of some kind. Which you Ash will never catch or see again The Pokemon or the person has some sort of problem. Before battling, after battling or during battling Team Rocket, the Pokemon or person(or people) will solve there problems. In fact, this plot holds for 3/4's of every episode.

I suck at this game XD

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 08:56:41 AM »
When it comes down to the final blow between their Pokemon where it's fairly obvious Ash is going to fall, his opponent lets him win out of pity.

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2010, 08:59:59 AM »
When it comes down to the final blow between their Pokemon where it's fairly obvious Ash is going to fall, his opponent lets him win out of pity.
Except in the pokemon league ;D He loses everytime and thus a new seasons begins. There's been 13 season so far and he started his journey when was 10. So he's a 23 year old trainer who is traveling with little girls
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 09:08:45 AM by YubelPhoenix »

I suck at this game XD

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 11:54:40 AM »
Now this show is just plain stupid.

He's a big time loser and he always seems to cheat to win

Sounds like yugioh to me.

If they were going by the RPG stats, Ash would be god tier. Let's see...a good number of his pokemon (sitting at Oak's place) have been with him for quite a while. This counts going through 6 different leagues and ending in the top placements for each. Plus, he also won a league as well. If we are going by game stats, to get that high (or to win outright) your team would need either an big overpowered player or a fairly decent leveled team. In other words, majority of his pokemon are at least lvl 45-60/100. Then with all the minor battles he's done + all the movies, all that exp has to add up making Pikachu, his only consistent member from episode 1, lolhax. Pikahax ~ God-mode.

I mean, he's taught Pikachu a bunch of different stuff...in season 1, there was an episode where he went boxing with the thing. It knows how to surf now, for some wtf reason it wins against ground and rock types all the time... And that's just pikachu, what about all the others he's caught. What about his overpowered Charizard that was able to fought two legendaries, and now it's off to train to get even stronger?

IN OTHER WORDS...in case you didn't know. Pokemon show =/= Pokemon game.  :teach:

Actually...hell...I only watched this when I was a kid and maybe watched 3 seasons of this before giving it up. All this info is found at http://www.serebii.net/ where I use it to figure out what shit does in my untranslated touhoumon version.  :V

I lol'd.

"If the final boss pokemon is the same in both games, I'm going to name it Michael Jackson." 

Oh shit, son...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2E69k7BYd8

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 12:07:41 PM »
Holy :psyduck:, SM its a wild Michael Jackson. Will a master ball work on him!

I suck at this game XD

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 04:26:39 PM »

If you ever watched the Pokemon anime, you may have noticed the same plot seems to follow through almost each episode. So here it is: Ash and company meet someone(or someones). Ussually this person(or people) will own a Pokemon of some kind. Which you Ash will never catch or see again The Pokemon or the person has some sort of problem. Before battling, after battling or during battling Team Rocket, the Pokemon or person(or people) will solve there problems. In fact, this plot holds for 3/4's of every episode.

They never changed this formula you're talking, one season after another. Mid-way thru the first season I lost my patience and quit watching the show. Monster Rancher and Digimon were more superior in my mind, so I watched those shows instead. Not sure if those shows were all airing around the same time though... 
♪ Fairy Tale Transparently ♪
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SKjB_mk_so

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2010, 04:34:33 PM »
Ahh good choices! But which season of digimon? ;D

I suck at this game XD

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 04:59:31 PM »

Seasons 2 and 3 are my favorite ones. I stopped watching after 3 because I kinda forgot about the series. lol.
♪ Fairy Tale Transparently ♪
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SKjB_mk_so

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 05:38:29 PM »

Seasons 2 and 3 are my favorite ones. I stopped watching after 3 because I kinda forgot about the series. lol.
First season was godly. Second season was average. Third season was epic. After that it went downhill

I suck at this game XD

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 07:30:43 PM »

1st and 3rd are the only ones worth watching.

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 07:36:09 PM »

1st and 3rd are the only ones worth watching.
  i hated the second season with a passion. it was because of the new characters and because the old characters and digimon barely got any screen time at all

I suck at this game XD

Offline Dark Pulse

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
    • Project2612
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2010, 08:51:30 PM »
Now this show is just plain stupid. The major problem with it is that it has nothin to do with the game(which really sux BTW{the show, not the game}). The story centers around Ash who compared to any one that has mastered the original Game Boy games(like I have) is a complete joke. He's a big time loser and he always seems to cheat to win his Gym matches. His Pokemon are outragously powerfull. When Ash gets his sixth badge he's pitted against a Golbat and he chooses his Charmander. The last time I checked Charmander's don't evolve until they reach passed level fifthteen. The Golbat is atleast at level twenty two which would be a no contest against Ash, but I guess the jackassed producers feel other wise.
You DO realize that you can prevent pokemon from evolving, right? In fact, if I remember correctly, the Charmander had started to evolve at some point, but then it stopped evolving. In the games, this was accomplished by holding B as it tried to evolve, or in later games by holding B as it tried to evolved or giving it an Ever Stone. In the anime, they made some sort of story out of it, I'm sure. Ash basically took a "It's up to them if they want to evolve" attitude, as some of the pokemon under his care DID evolve. (His Butterfree, for example.) A whole story was made out of this when he was fighting Lt. Surge's Raichu and lost badly, so Ash got a Thunderstone, but left the decision on whether to evolve or not to his Pikachu. Of course, being the mascot, Pikachu refused after thinking about it.

As for me, I never did get to watch it that much - I was about 13 when it hit US shores, and one could still watch DBZ and not be ridiculed. (And admittingly I was one of those people.) I will admit to having a hell of a crush on Misty, but then again, I kinda got that crush on most Tomboy females at that time, since of course I was just at the age where I was beginning to notice certain things about them that I liked. :P
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 08:55:16 PM by Dark Pulse »

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 08:54:10 PM »
Misty looks great with loose hair. There was this one episode in season one (the only season I chased when I still had time as a child) where she's taking part in a festival in an orange kimono. Wish I could find a screencap.