hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Hi, I have a question  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Genuine

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, I have a question
« on: August 16, 2008, 08:12:06 PM »
Hello, im new to the forums but i have a question about melty blood.

how big is the tournament scene?

I would just like to know because Im a competitive gamer and Im just wondering how popular this game really is.

oh and where can i find a synopsis of all the characters strengths and weaknesses?

Im sorry if im posting in the wrong room.

Offline dakanya

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I have a question
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 08:13:11 PM »
prove your competitiveness to us
thundering waterfalls

Offline Genuine

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 08:18:13 PM »
well I obviously suck at this game. But I played SSBM for about 2 years and use advance techniques. I use to be in CS:S clan(ive been playing that for about 3 years ) and we played and clan matches and entered some tourneys. Im a dedicated player and I usually practice anywhere from 2 to 8hrs  a day. Um I dont mean to come off condescending if thats  what you think I am. Im just curious about the competitive scene.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 08:28:30 PM »
As for how big our tourney scene is, our scene is a little small in comparison to the super mainstream fighters out there, but big in comparison to most doujin fighters.  We have tournaments every month or two in various places across the US, and we have gotten upwards of 40+ people at our bigger tourneys (though most of our tourneys average in at what...10-15 people?).  Additional information on what tournaments are going on can be found in the Tournaments and Events board. 

We don't exactly have a list of all the characters' strengths and weaknesses.  You'll have to play them and watch videos to really get a strong understanding of them all.  Any character specific strats and such can be found in the Strategy and Tactics board though, so feel free to browse around there.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Genuine

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 08:30:30 PM »
ah thank you. looks like im have to play them all and see who i like before i actually start practicing.

Offline Fui

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 08:51:26 PM »
Join us on IRC (#mbac on irc.prison.net) for netplay matches or to ask questions.

Offline jiyuna

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • NETPLAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 09:28:35 PM »
I am the strongest.
NETPLAY