hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Introductory Thread (Take off your shoes, please)  (Read 407744 times)

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
Re: Introductory Thread (Take off your shoes, please)
« Reply #1600 on: March 26, 2012, 10:44:33 PM »
hey sanansnansansnnansnansnsan
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Epilogue

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: March 31, 2012, 09:10:25 PM »
Hello!

Im joining this forum in the hopes of furthering my love of Melty Blood and to get to know its community. So far ive only been playing with a small number of friends but id like to change that.

I started Melty Blood with the release of Current Code on PC and haven't gone back to any fighting game since.

Playing as: C-Nanaya, C-Ryougi, H-Sion
Playing around with: F-Tohno, F-Kouma, C-Aoko

Offline Epiren

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: March 31, 2012, 10:14:04 PM »
Well then, make yourself at home.

Offline Mizter Poyo

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Lolicon makes me a legal pedo
    • View Profile
    • MAH DEVIANTART
« Reply #1603 on: April 08, 2012, 07:42:52 PM »
Sup, I'm Mizter Poyo, and I've been playing MB for a couple years, but I ain't good at the game yet.
My favourite character is Nanaya Shiki, and currently is my best character so far.
Pleased to meet you.

PS: I didn't take off mah shoes.
banana shiki > bananaya

Offline Razgriz450

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: April 14, 2012, 09:17:32 PM »
I'm Garrett. I've been around fighting games for a while but never actually really learned then until I decided after watching Kara No Kyoukai I was gonna play Melty Blood. I play F Ryougi and my local scene is at an apartment around University of Texas at Dallas/Richardson. Only been playing a few weeks. :prinny:

Offline amaro57

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: April 14, 2012, 10:07:15 PM »
I'm Garrett. I've been around fighting games for a while but never actually really learned then until I decided after watching Kara No Kyoukai I was gonna play Melty Blood. I play F Ryougi and my local scene is at an apartment around University of Texas at Dallas/Richardson. Only been playing a few weeks. :prinny:

Lol k, local apartment. Glad to see you made it onto the forums bro. Nvrngshkrhsrh is a b*itch.

Offline Razgriz450

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Introductory Thread (Take off your shoes, please)
« Reply #1606 on: April 14, 2012, 10:47:01 PM »

Lol k, local apartment. Glad to see you made it onto the forums bro. Nvrngshkrhsrh is a b*itch.

Lol at least when we got like one win against him.
GG's by the way. Learned a lot from fighting you, Edge, Jet, and Cookie. Hope to be more of a challenge next time we play.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mnpcix

Offline Ararara

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: April 15, 2012, 12:49:32 AM »
Oooh, looks like I haven't introduced myself yet.

Hi y'all!

I'm Pandaryu, and I live on the west coast. I've been playing online a bunch, and I run H-Nanaya and C-S.Akiha. I've been playing fighting games for a while and this game is my favourite at the moment. It's damned awesome; especially since I finished Tsukihime somewhat recently. I hope to acquaint with my local scene really soon.

And hi, Amaro. I'm Raz from Steam. :P

Offline amaro57

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: April 15, 2012, 06:51:09 AM »
I'm Pandaryu, and I live on the west coast. I've been playing online a bunch, and I run H-Nanaya and C-S.Akiha.

Not for long you won't! D=<

Offline mushroomherro

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: April 15, 2012, 05:01:07 PM »
Hi im mushroomherro. I'm pretty new to fighting games and I decided to try out melty blood. Turns out to be very addicting. I'm from the west coast(Bay Area) and i play arcueid and sion tatari :).

Offline Epiren

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: April 15, 2012, 07:01:44 PM »
Welcome to the Melty Bread forums. As you will soon see, there are maids, cats, knife-wielders, more maids, vampires, disco dancers, chairs, and more maids here to greet you.

Again, enjoy your stay.

Offline VanDarkholme

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: April 16, 2012, 06:54:31 AM »
Rockefeller brought me here

Offline Mizter Poyo

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Lolicon makes me a legal pedo
    • View Profile
    • MAH DEVIANTART
« Reply #1612 on: April 17, 2012, 01:34:13 PM »
Oooh, looks like I haven't introduced myself yet.

Hi y'all!

I'm Pandaryu, and I live on the west coast. I've been playing online a bunch, and I run H-Nanaya and C-S.Akiha. I've been playing fighting games for a while and this game is my favourite at the moment. It's damned awesome; especially since I finished Tsukihime somewhat recently. I hope to acquaint with my local scene really soon.

And hi, Amaro. I'm Raz from Steam. :P
H-Nanaya? Nice, I usually use C-Nanaya, but H is awesome too.
Welcome :D
banana shiki > bananaya

Offline The Winna Mon

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: April 18, 2012, 10:40:21 AM »
Heya folks.

I've been playing fighters for a while (and only starting to get a bit more than awful at them) and recently happened upon this little gem of a game. I learned inputs/motions on Guilty Gear, started learning real things in Blazblue and Marvel 3, and here I come across Melty Blood, which so far is absolutely fantastic. I'm mostly sticking to Full Moon characters since it's close to what I'm used to in anime fighters, and currently digging Aoko (oki balls, oki balls everywhere), Kouma (swag swag dunk awesome theme), and Riesbyfe (Saber color and roast beef, what's not to love?). I'm on the East coast in Harrisonburg, Va. Glad to meet you all.

Offline Amraphenson

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: April 18, 2012, 12:44:25 PM »
Amra here, finally decided to actually sign up and stop lurking.
Rocking C-Nanaya and Kouma, Nor-cal as of now. Gonna be in so-cal pretty soon. Nice to meet you all. :)

Offline sakabato24

• Apprentice
  • Dat アイドルマスター Playah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: May 03, 2012, 07:10:01 AM »
I've always been a fan of the Melty series, and finally gotten around to make an account here.

I think I'm going to enjoy my stay here~

I play C-Miyako and F-Ryougi. Get at me brahs. :D

~Saka

P.S - Working on a Melty Blood arcade stick artwork for a friend, so if anyone is willing to help out me find some high quality images of Akiha and Miyako directly from the game, that would be most appreciated, thanks.
The iDOLM@STER 2. A game for real men.

~Saka

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 41
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: May 03, 2012, 08:05:36 AM »
P.S - Working on a Melty Blood arcade stick artwork for a friend, so if anyone is willing to help out me find some high quality images of Akiha and Miyako directly from the game, that would be most appreciated, thanks.

Just in case you don't have the sprites from actress again: http://www.justnopoint.com/ggslash/index.php?id=11

edit:you can download "stage sprites"from this site  as well which is pretty neat.

This place has sprites, but also the system link has all the in game art png files.

Welcome to the boards.

-TexasTim-

Offline Draka

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: May 09, 2012, 07:08:53 AM »
Hello Melty Bread.
I used to be an occasional lurker around these forums for a long time now, playing Melty Blood -very- casually. Now I'm hoping to improve my game and hopefully in the future participate in tournaments.

I'm currently learning C-Miyako but hoping to expand into Ryougi, Satsuki, and V. Akiha.

It's nice to meet you all.

Offline Dominic

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • I am a Neco and Mech player. :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: May 09, 2012, 07:13:38 AM »
Hello! ~

My name is Dominic and I'm just a... ummm.... intermediate level player atm hehe... :')
I am a C- Neco and Mech and H- Koha and Mech player

I can't go into tournaments since I am not on the US. :(

But let's be friends :)  :toot:

Offline VanDarkholme

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: May 09, 2012, 09:31:09 AM »
Welcome guys, enjoy your stay.
Dominc, you don't happen to be from poland, do you ?

Offline Epiren

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: May 09, 2012, 11:51:06 AM »
Welcome, welcome to the Melty Bread forums.

If you take a look to your left, you can see a good number of our amazing hosts; our maids, knife-users, vampires, cats, killers, chairs, and more maids. Having now seen them, be prepared to have your skills expanded, your ego taken down, and your money taken away from our more famous guests.

Now, enjoy your stay.

Offline TheGimper

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: May 22, 2012, 07:22:39 PM »
All that work for nothing lol. I have to retype everything now lol. Well, my name is Mike, and I live in Nevada, ( in the U.S. for some of you who don't know where Nevada is ). I'm 26, going to be 27 sept 3rd. Just thought I'd introduce myself, because I'm new here. I am a Melty Blood Act Ver b player, for PC, and use tohno akiha. I am very dedicated to this game and using Tohno Akiha. I've never ever played or even once, used another character before. That's how dedictated I am. I watch alot of videos and matches, so, I know who Yuki is. I Spend all of my time studying this game and practicing day and night. I use to be a smash bros melee player, and use to play against the best link in las vegas. Well, he was the best till he stopped using link, then stopped playing smash bros melee to play mvc3. I Played smash bros melee all day and all night at the time, and me and my friend would play for like 24 hours straight barely eating or anything. I knew how to wave dash, and did a few wave shines, but, that didn't make me any good, because he played for a few years, and was really good. But, he stopped playing Smash bros melee to play mvc3, and I eventually stopped playing Smash bros melee. I wasn't as dedicated as he was to the game at the time we played. I am though, very dedicated to this game, and put my heart into playing this game. I am trying to whiff cancel, so i can keep wall comboing, but for some reason, it isn't allowing me to, and I am timing everything fast, and some times have to slow down because I feel like I'm moving to fast at whiff canceling. I wish I knew what I was doing wrong :( Well, it's nice to meet all of you. I hope everyone had a great day.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:26:23 PM by TheGimper »

Offline Judai

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: June 16, 2012, 09:26:48 AM »
Hey there, the name's Judai. I've been playing MB since Act Cadenza (albeit casually), and I've been very interested in the community for quite some time. Not only to get to know everyone in the community, but also to improve my game considerably. That way, I can participate in tournaments without any hitches. If you wanna know my mains...well...*points to sig*

Otherwise...It's nice to meet you all.  :V
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 09:29:19 AM by Judai »
Main(s): Ryougi (C/H), Nanaya Shiki (C), Satsuki (F), Kouma (C)

Messing around with: Everyone else. And yes, I'm serious.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: June 16, 2012, 01:41:52 PM »
Hey welcome judai, check out the regional forums to play some offline melty :3 (If the scene exists ;;)
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline imurpops984

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: July 08, 2012, 04:02:15 PM »
Hopefully someone will still read this but I literally just got Melty last week (I'm very aware that I'm super late to the party) and I have some exp w fighters but I'm still pretty new.  Don't rly belong to a community or anything, just play fighters online unfortunately :/.  Anyway, I'm imurpops, live on the east coast and am pretty lost as to how to get into MB so any help would be appreciated.  Thanx!