When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Akiha's Tea Room

Introductory Thread (Take off your shoes, please)

(1/339) > >>

Arlieth Tralare:
Hey everyone, this is the official introductory thread. Please tell us where you're from, who you use, and what your local scene's like!

Also: Please read the Melty Bread Rules before posting.

Animeruko:
Hiya, I'm .. it doesn't matter really anyways .. I use Akiha, Aka Akiha, Nanaya, Tohno and Satsuki and I suck with all of them. I'm from Holliston MA, I don't know much about the MB scene in MA when I first started playing nobody even knew what MB was. 

I'm looking to play people and hopefully get better at the game, After i get my working situation and all that stuff settled i plan to travel to TGA when i have time but i wonder if the traveling is worth it sometimes because i don't think its a game many people even bother to try.

Anyways, Nice to meet you all and i hope ill actually learn something at this forum.

Light:
I'm from BC, Canada. The GVDR. Where you want to be unless you think that having your thumb up your ass, in the middle of nowhere is fun.

How's the scene? I don't really know, since I hardly go to the arcade where the game is at. From what I've seen, there's a few promising players that know what they're doing. Even though I haven't seen the so-called best, I seriously doubt they could match any formidable US opponent that has a lot of competition under their belt, since we didn't have a scene until we got the game. Even so with that I seriously doubt that any of these guys would travel to play against people since the majority of players are KOF fobs (not meant in a derogatory manner), who just like to play in the arcade and hang out with their friends.

Anyway, I use Miyako, and sometimes you'll see me post.

IamtehSEX:
My name is IPwnWitTohno... and I'm an alcholic.

This IS the AA forums right?

juniorSantos:
hello
i play aoko
my local scene is the coolest(so. cal)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version