hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Introductory Thread (Take off your shoes, please)  (Read 411545 times)

Offline Slurpentine

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • ...?
    • View Profile
Re: Introductory Thread (Take off your shoes, please)
« Reply #1575 on: February 08, 2012, 11:56:35 PM »
Hello. I joined this forum because I recently began playing the game, I thought the site was aesthetically well-designed and that'd be a good place to discuss/learn Melty Blood.

I am very happy to be here.

Offline TheHammerer

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: February 09, 2012, 08:38:18 PM »
Hey, my tag's The Hammerer. My main game is AE, but I've been playing since MBAC, played a little bit of AA, and I'm trying to get a bit more into CC now that it's out and we're actually playing the current version. I used to play Warc and Satsuki in AC, but now I mainly play F-Ries and F-Aoko. I've been lurking for a while, but it's good to finally have an account.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: February 09, 2012, 09:35:35 PM »
Welcome everyone, enjoy your stay :0

Check out IRC and the regional boards~
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Tyu63

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: February 10, 2012, 11:25:33 PM »
Salutations Everyone
Started playing Melty Blood in general within the last 2-3 weeks. I've never been great at any other fighting game really. Mostly because I got by because I knew how to pressure. So I decided to join here after getting my ass handed to me several times on Netplay. From what help I got, I am terrible at blocking. Absolutely Terrible. And I don't "respect" anything. So. Hopefully. I'll learn something by being here.

I can play C-Ryougi, C-Kouma, but I would like to Main F-VAkiha.
BnB combos are easy for me. Mix up's I'm still getting the hang of. But, if anyone could point me to where I could get some help with blocking(I feel really stupid asking this) that would be great.

Offline Luckydude23

• Apprentice
  • Skullgirls, GET HYPE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: February 11, 2012, 03:22:53 PM »
Hey guys my name is Luckydude, but you can call me Lucky for short I guess. Anyways, I joined the site because I was interested in Melty Blood and I wanted to get started playing the game sometime. Honestly, I first got introduced to Melty Blood through Sp00ky and his streams. A couple of years ago they had something called Battle By The Gazebo, where Jiyuna, S-blade,Nas,St1ckbug, and even Sp00ky himself were playing. Sibladeko uploaded a couple of tournament matches onto his youtube page, and I was instantly hooked. So because of Sp00ky,I got introduced to Melty Blood!

So yeah that's my story so far. I look forward to playing this game someday, and I hope to see you guys soon!  ;D

Offline HQ-Zero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • ExHERRRROOOOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: February 15, 2012, 12:31:41 AM »
Hello Everyone! I'm Howard, Friends call me Zero. I'm From Arlinton Va, about a short hop from DC. As far as I've found, there is NO Melty scene what'so'ever around here. I have to wait till conventions to play against anyone, and that's IF they have the game in the gameroom.

I'm a total noob even though I've been playing the game since ReAct. Though, I don't have anyone to play against so I'm quite terrible. I'm seriously attempting to learn the game through and through because it still is my favorite fighting game.

I would love to find people to play against in the DC area, Maybe someone to help me learn a thing or two. I can't get my fingers around the double jump parts of combos.

Oh! I almost forgot! I use to use Ciel, till i found she was pretty hated on. So I turned myself onto FullMoon Shiki Touhno.

Hopefully I can make some friends on here :D

Offline jandr

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: February 18, 2012, 03:58:29 AM »
 Hello everyone, just started seriously playing MB recently as of pc (CC) although I did own a ps2 copy of the game and enjoyed it since I knew no one to play didnt get into it much. Now that online play is so easy it has quickly became my fav 2d fighter however BB cs extend is in competition with it now (props to arc sys, akyss for doing tager some justice this go lol) Anyways I am currently located in Lumberton NC if anyone is nearby feel free to give me a shout. Also any nero c or f players it would be nice to get some tips in his play ( the nero section of the forum is pretty empty  :'(....). Well guess that is pretty much it I need to get back to work lol....... PEACE   :bleh:

Offline Arl1x

• Apprentice
  • We are the monsters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: February 19, 2012, 09:00:13 AM »
Hey everyone!  My name's Dave, I typically go by the alias Arl1x whenever I'm online.  I'm new to the MB scene, and new to the fighting genre really.  I never really liked fighting games (tried Street Fighter, Soul Caliber, and others) until the_505 introduced me to Melty Blood.  I'm not sure what's attracted me to this game, maybe its the "simplicity" of the game.  By simplicity, I mean the game is not centered around spectacular graphics in a 3d environment (Soul Caliber?) and it's not typical like Street Fighter or centered around mass marketing like Marvel Vs. Capcom and the like.  I'm located in Northern NJ, hence how I met the_505.  As for who I play, ever since he showed me the game, I was attracted towards Sion (not sure why, but I've come to love her play style), particularly F-Sion.  Like Jandr said in the post above, F-Sion doesn't have too much information, so tips are always welcome.  I've been getting a lot of my information from a mix of the PS2 wiki and a Youtube video by NthGenMedia.  Between watching some of Rokunaya's beginner podcasts and the_505 showing me the ropes, I think I'm learning the intricacies of the game pretty quickly (no where near good yet, but time will tell).  I'm also a keyboard player (don't have the money for a pad, stick, or hitbox) and I think I'm a bit better using the keyboard than anything else.  Any tips are welcome  ;D.

Offline Tr3 StayRealChill

• Apprentice
  • You're either real, or fake...
    • View Profile
    • Team Red3ye's Homepage
« Reply #1583 on: February 25, 2012, 12:51:07 AM »
In the FGC, I go by the name TR3 StayReal and I'm a member of Team Red3ye. I'm from Michigan where there used to be a scene but it died quick. Although my first MB was MB:AC, I'm not too hip with the series (let alone the characters), and I don't watch anime. I like this game though, the characters do reach out to me, and I heard this was the place to get the knowledge so here I am. I use C-Warc and F-Roa.
They ask me, "Why you so chill bro?"
I tell em, "Cause I just don't give a damn!!!"

Player for Team Red3ye.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: February 25, 2012, 08:34:30 AM »
Hey guys welcome, enjoy your stay and check out the regional boards :>
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Aioli

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: March 07, 2012, 02:53:07 AM »
Domo domo~ Aioli is here!

I'm a gamer in my early 20's hailing from the cold country of Sweden. I've played some MBAC before and dabbled in other fighting games here and there in my life, but didn't get truly into it until the release of SWR. I started truly playing, looking up combos and learning number notation and actually studying what I was doing. I also dabbled in some MBAA on the PS2 when it was new, and have now come back for the PC-release of CC.

I main C-Ryougi, mostly because I cannot connect with any other character at all at the moment, used to use H-Miyako in my earlier days, but that is long gone.

Looking forward to having fun and discussing some MLG LEVEL NO SCRUBS ALLOWED tactics!

//Aioli

P.S: What is the restrictions on avatars? I have a animated gif that I'd truly truly love to use here, haha.

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: March 07, 2012, 03:24:34 AM »
animated gifs don't work, sorry.
Welcome btw
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 13
  • Vatista's chest is 1 inch larger than Linne's
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: March 07, 2012, 04:38:14 AM »
Or, you could like, copy pasta the tag to it at the end of every post you make.

...I just said something bad, didn't I?...
Immortalize! 1st Clause! DIVIDE!

Waldstein is pronounced wa-REN-shu-tain. French Bread trollin'.

Offline Aioli

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: March 07, 2012, 04:43:17 AM »
I will not fall for your clever attempts to make my posts obnoxious. :J

Oh well, I better just look through my images and see if I have something static and humorous fit to be my avatar.

Edit: Yes... Yes I did have something fit enough for the purpose.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:46:17 AM by Aioli »

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #1589 on: March 07, 2012, 10:14:32 AM »
Welcome everybody :D
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Mokou

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: March 10, 2012, 08:54:11 AM »
Hey guys.

I Started playing MBAACC about two months ago when it came out on PC. No real Melty experience before that, played earlier versions a bit but only because I like Tsukihime, never actually played the games seriously lol.

I'm using C/H-Nanaya right now, checking out some other characters as well.

Offline Epiren

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: March 10, 2012, 07:48:14 PM »
Welcome to the forums, Mokou.

There are maids waiting to serve you (read: kick your ass), biohazards to devour you, and many, many others to troll you.

Please enjoy your stay.

Offline kikimaru024

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: March 19, 2012, 04:37:55 PM »
Sup all,

I'm Kiki* from Ireland.

Most of our FGC is Capcom so learning is pretty hard.
And I'm stuck with wireless until I can set up a proper network at home.
And and I do more procrastination & stick modding than actual playing.

BUT. Melty Blood is super fun, it gives me that 3rd Strike/ST feel of "just one more game" even when I'm getting completely hammered.
And for that I will give it the attention it deserves, and sing its praises wherever I can.

*not a girl!

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile

Offline E_Lanserd

• Apprentice
  • 俺はお前の幻想
    • View Profile
    • MAL
« Reply #1594 on: March 23, 2012, 10:36:13 AM »
Hello

Lanserd here from Earth,I use Kouma,Miyako,Aoko,Nrvnqsr,Nanaya,Tohno,Sion,random
Melty blood is really an enjoyable game.I'm trying to get deeper in it.
nothing to be mentioned.the usual scene i guess

Regards.

Offline sonicphoon

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Hi, i'm new there~
« Reply #1595 on: March 24, 2012, 07:08:59 PM »
I'm glad that i'm become MBAACC Addict, btw, this is SOME my info:

Favorite Melty Blood Characters (Top 3): Ryougi Shiki, Tohno Shiki, Nanaya Shiki (Why Always Shiki?)

Offline Starchaser

• Apprentice
  • To touch the stars is a long road.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: March 25, 2012, 12:44:18 PM »
Hello I Joined this site i been watching melty blood videos for awhile then i got my hands on it and i love the game i really want to become good and go to tourneys and have a scene where i live i got some friends who play. But not to much people knows this game exist. MB is the most legit fighter i ever played. I also loved the Tsukihime After i played digital novel. I am from the smash bros community i been playing that for a long time and was in a few tourneys here and there. Now I think i will move on to MB.
Melty Blood= Most legit

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: March 25, 2012, 03:16:39 PM »
Where do you live, StarChaser? Hit up your respective regional thread if you're that hungry

Offline Starchaser

• Apprentice
  • To touch the stars is a long road.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: March 26, 2012, 02:43:43 PM »
I live in jacksonville FL i will go check it out :slowpoke:
Melty Blood= Most legit

Offline Sanasanasan

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: March 26, 2012, 10:42:34 PM »
I finally decided to register after noticing there was no F-Satsuki thread :<
Time to stop being a lurker!(?)