hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Introductory Thread (Take off your shoes, please)  (Read 407540 times)

Offline Kyzx.

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • VinnyMarano
    • View Profile
Re: Introductory Thread (Take off your shoes, please)
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2007, 12:18:40 AM »
i love 3s. with passion. ;D
but of course tom, mason, and even chan and a little bit of andrew bum me out about how old its getting. >:(
so why not start a new game before everyone gets top tier level besides me.
im still planning on becoming top tier 3s.
but MB isnt sooo bad.
i cant help yelling at bryan though.
oh yah, im Vinny :D
"This ones for Bryan Santos!!!"

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2007, 08:21:25 PM »
Hey I'm Akira.
I'm Japanese, but i can barely speak it. Sad isn't it?
I'm from Hawaii.
Ehh, i've been playing for about six months-ish now. But only started seriously about December-ish.
Currently trying to use Aoko well, My Main is Ciel. Or so i think. I use (or attempt to) Akiha Tohno, Vermillion, and Nanaya.
I play Drummania and IIDX as well.
I wish more people played MB at the local arcade. So i need to stick to playing at school with my friends.
Anyway. Hi all!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 08:30:41 PM by Akira »
Name courtesy of LoliSauce.
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 51
  • HISATSU - GIIIGAA!! DURIIIRU!! BUREEIIKAA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2007, 08:48:21 PM »
welcome Akira... hope you enjoy melty breads :V
<@Sp00ky> basically ruu got on the stick and started having sex with heart
<@Sp00ky> and she did impossible shit
<@Sp00ky> and arturo died

Offline tsukachi.kun

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2007, 04:29:52 PM »
Yo! I'm from Willvolution and I love this game! I've only played it a few times but it's so great. I have a copy of it but I can't play it yet. ><

Anyways, I also play Naruto 4, Naruto EX, Monster, GGXX/, and 3S. But yeah, hope to play more of this soon!!!
CHARACTERS!!!:
GNT:4 - Kisame, A. Nana
GNT:EX - Deidara, TenTen
GGXX/ - Bridget MB:AC - Ren, Sion SSBM - Link

Offline Safaia

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2007, 05:45:06 PM »
I'm such a loser, MB is the only thing I play. :V
Boys do not exist on the Internet. You're just pretending to be a guy to get attention!

Offline yuzy

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2007, 01:04:25 AM »
HI!! im from philippines and just got a game of MBAC.. im a pure noob at this game...
MY main character is:Akiha Tohno..now i just got interested in using Yumizuka Satsuki.. :psyduck: :psyduck:
;D ;D just want to know a lot about MBAC..

Offline HeartNana

• Spellcaster
  • Stealth Momo
    • View Profile
    • My Japan Blog
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2007, 08:43:56 AM »
I'm Rob. I'm the guy that HintaLove was talking about in his article. So yeah, i'm in Japan now at the same place as Hinta, and i'm from Chicago, so when the school year ends in may, that's where i'm going back.

I play Shion in Melty, i wont claim to be good, but i will claim to do B whip a lot though.

I play a buncha other games too, Arcana Heart, Naruto 4, Soul Calibur 2/3, Tekken DR, etc. You may have seen me post on a number of other various sites as well.
My new Japan blog  (updated weekly)- http://arcanaheartnana.blogspot.com/

Offline Bebop

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2007, 12:59:52 PM »
hi.  i'm new to this game, but  i played a whole lot at ffa yesterday, which drew me to the conclusion that a) this game is pretty sexy and b) arlieth is a beast.  anyways, i play at AI, see you guys there sometime, maybe

Offline kaihidou

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • Shall I go out and breathe in this corrupt world?
    • View Profile
    • kaihidou's GS Page
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2007, 03:41:22 PM »
I'm sorry for not posting here!! Very sorry....

My name is kaihidou from Sand Point, Alaska and I play MB especially Act Cadenza. I'm a Sion player and I don't do netplay for now until I get back to mainland (Seattle). I rarely speak Japanese but I majorly speak Filipino so I dunno if there are any Filipino MB players in this forums....

I also play Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 (Sandaime player)

Pleasure to meet you all!

Offline Armitage

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2007, 12:07:41 PM »
Hey ya Kaihidou, nice to see i'm not the only new person to this forum, i don't have a ps2 so i just play Meltyblood React for the pc with a gamepad.... anyway been playing the game for about a year now and my main players would be Ceil and Arcueid.

I downloaded that vid of the tournment and got to see some ppl on the fourm in action, gotta mention hdpwnz i really liked how he played but above all Bellreisa has really *madskillz* with that cat. to bad he got caught by that wicked last arc towards the end   ;]
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 01:23:47 PM by Armitage »

Offline Level 0

• Midboss
  • Jr. Spellcaster
  • Mash A!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2007, 06:53:36 PM »
Harro everybodies!

I would be called Big=Sexy but the site didn't like my equalsign too much.  As in not at all.  I'm in Vegas, the land of tall shiny things (buildings, I think they're called) and ladies who will do things to you for the exchange of monies.  Illegal things that will probably land you in jail, or at least with some kind of disease.

My close friend LoliSauce introduced me to the PC version of Melty Blood, and we have been hooked ever since. :fap:   I play Act Cadenza mostly, since I don't want to accidentally learn a technique that only works on ReAct, but that puts me at a disadvantage since I don't own Act Cadenza - or a JP PS2 for that matter. :(

I play best with Nero and Shiki Tohno, though I enjoy playing as Kouma, Warakia and Mech Hisui as well.  I'm trying to learn everyone, so I can read movements better.  I am a pad warrior - no arcade stick for me.  Only joystick I use is the one that I came "packaged" with, so to speak. ;)

I also play Guilty Gear X2 pretty religiously, (especially since Lolisauce has it as well) with Potemkin being my main man.  I can Potemkin Buster 'till the cows come home.  TILL THE FECKIN' COWS COME HOME.
I am also an SNK fanatic, as you can tell from my icon and personal text.  And more recently I've been playing some Shonen Jump Superstars, though I know absolutely no one else with that game, and can count on one hand other people I know with a DS.

Long story short - I lieks Melty Blood and hitting things.  Very hard. (except controllers, I like controllers.  They are my friend.)

(Sorry if this shows up as a double post - my internet is made of fail.)
I have much to learn.  Evidently I'm one of the few F-Kouma's in the west?  If I get good enough, maybe I can make people see why I like him.

Lolisauce: this is why I'm a loli's best friend
Lolisauce: I bring warmth and fuzziness Lolisauce: and occasionally penis

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2007, 07:14:32 PM »
Sup ho.  GTFO WITH DAT POTEMKIN BUSTAH SHIT.  *grumblegrumble*  ...fuggin uppercut into excelsior extend rc'd into super p.bustah.  HAHA IT WAS NICE SEEING YOU HALF OF MY LIFE, COME BACK SOME OTHER TIME WHEN IM NOT GETTING MY FACE POUNDED AND WE CAN HANG OUT OR SOMETHIN.
Big=Sexy says (8:07 PM):
lol
I loves that combo, too
makes me so giddy when I do it
Tim-oniisan says (8:07 PM):
yeah
i remember
Tim-oniisan says (8:08 PM):
=.=
Big=Sexy says (8:08 PM):
lol
Big=Sexy says (8:09 PM):
hey, man, pulling that combo off is like sex to me.  It doesn't happen often, but when it does, MAN IT IS FUCKING GOOD LET ME TELL YOU

Anyways, dude we need to really teach Jamison how to get down on MBAC man.  That and make Vince import the game so we can get him hopelessly addicted too.  I'm fully intending on starting up a MBAC scene out here from scratch if need be.

Also, bout time you got on here.  D=
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline LordRabies

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2007, 11:06:12 AM »
Hiyos, I'm Rabies and I come from the WillVolution forums like some of the people here  ;D I started on MBR for the PC with a PS2 pad and am playing MB:AC on the modded PS2 I recently bought. Hoping to learn some Melty Goodness in this place.

Offline Zanir

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2007, 11:27:05 AM »
Hi ^_^

I'm Zanir, also known as Brad to the lesser folk. I've been trolling here for awhile and never posted my introduction T_T

I'm in southern cali. I've been playing MB:AC seriously for about 2 weeks-ish and Guity Gear XX/ for about 2 years now. I play Miyako in MB:AC and Baiken in GGXX/.

I went to West Toast 3 but lost both times I played T_T

Well that's me. Can't wait to get better at this game.
“We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.”

Offline Rorec

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2007, 12:12:47 PM »
Hi, I'm Rorec

I'm a 19yr old male from Beverly, MA. I'm currently a 1st year compsci major attending school at RIT in Rochester, NY. I started playing MBAC in January '07. I mostly play with my friend Comic-Z. I finally picked the game up 3 months after him telling me to get the game. I got bored one night, did a little isohunting and got the game. I switched over to final tune for a little bit and played with the srm folks for a while for a change in scenery and to look for other opponents. It gets to you really bad playing against the same person and the same char 3-4 hours at a time xD. I'll just leave some info about me below:

Main: Satsuki
AIM: ImperishableNite
MSN: Rorec.X@gmail.com
I do have car, so if you're not TOO far away, I'd love to get together and play some MBAC, I really love the game, and love meeting new people.
Some of my other interests include RPG's(no more mmo's, those take up way too much time), anime, and building computers.
Other games I play:
Initial D Arcade Stage 3
3rd Strike(recently started)
GGXX#slash(really bad at it)
Audition Online

Hi to everyone and one last mention...
I can't play stick to save my life at the present time  :'(
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 12:15:31 PM by Rorec »

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2007, 01:34:07 PM »
INITIAL D!
Tofu Drift D:
What car do you use and what's your favorite stage? O:
Name courtesy of LoliSauce.
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline Rorec

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2007, 03:08:31 PM »
INITIAL D!
Tofu Drift D:
What car do you use and what's your favorite stage? O:

Evo IV and Tsuchisaka

Offline Kaistar

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • O SHI--
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2007, 03:50:47 PM »
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Actually, I'm Kaistar. I play 3s and MBAC at Interface in Simi Valley. The end.

Offline Synthesis

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 29
  • How about some Ether Drive to the face!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2007, 07:45:56 PM »
I didn't know they had this thread, but oh well.

I'm Shashin. I've been playing this game for about a week now, and my character is the fucking cat. I hate her, but she is amazing. I really only play SSBM and Go at a decent level. I plan to become good at this game (as in actually being able to hit people in higher level play) and to enter tournaments. Later.
"Mmmm............ dead chicks."
             -Anonymous- (you know who you are)

Offline Zanir

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2007, 09:48:46 PM »
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Actually, I'm Kaistar. I play 3s and MBAC at Interface in Simi Valley. The end.

fucking GENIUS!
“We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.”

Offline Kaistar

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • O SHI--
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2007, 10:40:12 PM »

I'm Shashin. I've been playing this game for about a week now, and my character is the fucking cat. I hate her, but she is amazing. I really only play SSBM and Go at a decent level. I plan to become good at this game (as in actually being able to hit people in higher level play) and to enter tournaments. Later.

Eh? You play Go?

I used to be 1d amateur rank and rising but I stopped playing about 4 years ago and dropped around 7, 8 stones in strength.

Offline Emperor Haseo

• Apprentice
  • Gamer Tag [Kaze]
    • View Profile
    • Emperor Haseo's Space
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2007, 04:55:07 PM »
Hey guys, I'm Emperor Haseo, AKA [Kaze]. I just started playing and I ran into a melty blood machine at "Family Fun Arcade" in Granada Hills CA. Are there any regulars that go there? I wan't to train with several people to become better, it should be fun. If anybody is interested, send me a message Via Myspace and lable the message "Melty Blood", the URL is set to my website link just below my avatar. The character I am starting out with is Nanaya Shiki. I am always up for a good challenge. I Also play SSBM, I got second place in the Anime Los Angeles tournament with Mewtwo, so you know I love to challenge myself.

Any of the moderators or commentators of the West Toast #2 Tourny are locals? Message me, too, guys! I wanna add to the community!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 05:10:54 PM by Emperor Haseo »
Living is hard, dying is easy.

Offline Synthesis

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 29
  • How about some Ether Drive to the face!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2007, 07:30:45 PM »

Eh? You play Go?

I used to be 1d amateur rank and rising but I stopped playing about 4 years ago and dropped around 7, 8 stones in strength.

I'm not that great at Go. I've only been playing for about 3/4 months, but I'm about 14K AGA. Everyone says I play weird because I use my dead stones until they are fully dead, meaning I use them until my opponent is forced to take them. It works.
"Mmmm............ dead chicks."
             -Anonymous- (you know who you are)

Offline juniorSantos

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2007, 01:16:04 AM »
Emperor Haseo: hey welcome to the site. more of us would be playing at FFA, but its verA. we've been practicing on a PS2 at Interface(sister arcade of FFA)

i might go to FFA more often to play even if it is verA Aoko. Ive been wanting to play these past few nights, but Interface has been kinda dead. when are you usually at FFA?

everyone else that posted. Welcome!!!! feel free to post more in the forums  :toot:

hdphnz

« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2007, 03:02:09 AM »
Hey guys, I'm Emperor Haseo, AKA [Kaze]. I just started playing and I ran into a melty blood machine at "Family Fun Arcade" in Granada Hills CA. Are there any regulars that go there? I wan't to train with several people to become better, it should be fun. If anybody is interested, send me a message Via Myspace and lable the message "Melty Blood", the URL is set to my website link just below my avatar. The character I am starting out with is Nanaya Shiki. I am always up for a good challenge. I Also play SSBM, I got second place in the Anime Los Angeles tournament with Mewtwo, so you know I love to challenge myself.

Any of the moderators or commentators of the West Toast #2 Tourny are locals? Message me, too, guys! I wanna add to the community!

I will definitely be playing as a warmup for next 3s ranbat which I think is next Saturday.