hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Introductory Thread (Take off your shoes, please)  (Read 407242 times)

Offline Legendary Blue Shirt

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 170
  • Meanie
    • View Profile
    • Logical Bends
Re: Introductory Thread (Take off your shoes, please)
« Reply #700 on: January 18, 2009, 10:57:37 AM »
Oh hey, it's MAH BOI Rajaa to keep me company!

Offline Lane

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: January 18, 2009, 08:33:46 PM »
Hi, I'm a mega noob. I encountered this game at Otakon last year. Ever since then I scoured the earth for a ps2 copy. Except my friend told me the PC version is superior. So I finally got the game...and I am doing what I can to start learning the basic BnB combos for Ciel. Had a little trouble getting started because of the numbering and letters for each combo, but I'm figuring it out with the excellent stuff posted here. Very noob friendly environment!

Anyways, Hi  :slowpoke:

Offline Tempered

• America is free to Satsuki
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • fullscreen j.[c] mixup
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: January 18, 2009, 11:42:51 PM »
Welcome, continue to play Ciel and it wont seem so friendly anymore.  :V
During Loser's Finals at NECX:

<Crowd at Jiyuna about to Lose> Na na na naaaa, na na na naaaa, hey hey hey, Goodbyeeee~

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 43
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: January 19, 2009, 02:25:30 AM »
This.
FGO Friend Code: 221252074

Offline mewofforcena

• Vigilant Yellow
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Anyaaaan~
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: January 19, 2009, 02:41:01 AM »

Does that count if she's selected by the random selection choice?
The April that's farther than May, reversal of limbs

Offline Lane

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: January 19, 2009, 07:15:44 PM »
Yah, I noticed there is some hate for scrubby Ciel players. I will join the scrubtacular play.  :emo:

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 20, 2009, 06:31:13 AM »
Yah, I noticed there is some hate for scrubby Ciel players. I will join the scrubtacular play.  :emo:
And just for having the sheer balls to admit that you will join the Ciel scrubs, you get a +HEAT from me.

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #707 on: January 20, 2009, 01:33:09 PM »

It doesn't matter if you're a scrubby or decent Ciel. You'll still get hate. 
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 20, 2009, 01:56:40 PM »

It doesn't matter if you're a scrubby or decent Ciel. You'll still get hate. 
True enough.

Offline Lane

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 20, 2009, 07:45:48 PM »
I dunno, it's kind of fact since I'm new. My bad on taking a liking to Ciel  :P

Muahahaha

Btw, is it just the fact that she is considered easy to pick up that's hated? Cuz she reminds me of Claw, and I was able to grasp her attacks fairly quickly.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 07:47:59 PM by Lane »

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #710 on: January 20, 2009, 09:30:57 PM »
Nah, she's just hella dumb in MBAC, but she's all puppies and flowers in MBAA.

:3
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Masu

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 20, 2009, 11:30:05 PM »
Konbanwan mina-san.
Just registered here, played for a couple of months but still a n00b :V
Play via hamachi, my chars are Ciel and Ren + want to learn Kohaku, Hisui, Nekos and VShion  :psyduck:
Yoroshiku ^_^

for once.......i agree with said dots.

Offline Entropy Judge

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 21, 2009, 04:06:34 AM »
Btw, is it just the fact that she is considered easy to pick up that's hated? Cuz she reminds me of Claw, and I was able to grasp her attacks fairly quickly.
Is she really easy to learn?  It seemed like she was alright for figuring out that the best way to take out the computer was to run up and hit it (although both Shikis seem to be better at that), but I could never figure out how she was supposed to work.

Offline Fui

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 22, 2009, 12:30:23 PM »
Is she really easy to learn?  It seemed like she was alright for figuring out that the best way to take out the computer was to run up and hit it (although both Shikis seem to be better at that), but I could never figure out how she was supposed to work.
No, she has a lot of setups that require a lot of practice, but those options are partially why she's such a stupid bitch. Her shield cancel bnb will be difficult for a new (or lazy) player. She's hated because she has arguably the best dash in game (hitbox+clash), one of the highest meterless damage, great DP options, mindless fullscreen punish with invincibility on 1F, annoying mixups/pokes, and a lot of moves with clash frames. She gets away with a lot of bullshit that will make no sense to either player, no matter how many times you've played her. Also the fact that she looks like a complete retard adds to the annoyance factor. Stupid bitch. bawww

Offline Lane

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 23, 2009, 08:58:21 PM »
No, she has a lot of setups that require a lot of practice, but those options are partially why she's such a stupid bitch. Her shield cancel bnb will be difficult for a new (or lazy) player. She's hated because she has arguably the best dash in game (hitbox+clash), one of the highest meterless damage, great DP options, mindless fullscreen punish with invincibility on 1F, annoying mixups/pokes, and a lot of moves with clash frames. She gets away with a lot of bullshit that will make no sense to either player, no matter how many times you've played her. Also the fact that she looks like a complete retard adds to the annoyance factor. Stupid bitch. bawww

Ahhh, finally it has been revealed!

Hah, I actually got my ass kicked by a Ciel player when I chose to play Hisui while being completely clueless. I was intrigued by her style and the fact that someone who looks like a nun could pull off such moves!  :V So far she actually has been the easiest to pick up for me. I can only sort of...air combo with her. When I tried Akiha, Hisui, and Sion I get no where... :slowpoke:

At least as a street fighter played I guess she makes sense to me since she doesn't toss chairs out of her ass or fire rockets. I'm trying to get better with her with the little leisure time I have. To me, she looks so innocent! Thanks for the info! >:D

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 24, 2009, 01:22:46 PM »
[...] To me, she looks so innocent! Thanks for the info! >:D
[...]  she looks so innocent! [...]
[...] looks so innocent! [...]
[/quote]
[...] looks so innocent! [...]
wut

She takes it up the ass in Tsukihime. She's the ONLY ONE to take it up the ass in Tsukihime.

Offline Lane

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: January 24, 2009, 08:52:53 PM »
EPIC

Offline Loli Star

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 25, 2009, 10:08:31 AM »
Hello, Loli Star here.

I decided to register to the forums here at Melty Bread after i discovered this place about a month ago after doing a search on cheats for Melty Blood Act Cadenza for PS2. Yes, i own Melty Blood Act Cadenza on PS2. I discovered Melty Blood Act Cadenza at Anime Expo 2008 at the arcade room and felt the need to buy this game one way or the other. Ever since, i've played Arcana Heart a lot less. But that might all change when Arcana Heart 2 is released this April.

Other games i am currently addicted to are Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3, Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 DX & BlazBlue Calamity Trigger (although i haven't had much time to play and practice since the arcades that have BlazBlue are very far from here).

The name Loli Star was given to me after fellow Wangan Midnight fans started calling me that when they notice my tuning card name said Loli* at the arcade. It was meant to just say Loli but they started adding the "star" part of it and ever since i have stuck to Loli Star as my arcade gaming alias.

I hope to meet a lot of you as well as get details for Melty Blood Act Cadenza in  the future. ^___^

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 25, 2009, 01:15:05 PM »
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Erkz

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 127
  • ▄█ ' M ▒░
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 28, 2009, 02:18:11 AM »
Yo. Got into Melty Blood sometime last year, and only just decided to join. So um, nice to meet you all?

Anywho, my favorite characters are Akiha, Red Arcueid and Ciel, and my worst character is Nero. :'(

Yeah, that's pretty much all I can think of mentioning really. I look forward to having a bloody good time with you guys.
"That's fine. That too is our way of the 'Night Sword'. Advancing even over mountains and rivers of corpses."

Offline Heaven

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Darksauft
« Reply #720 on: January 28, 2009, 05:18:10 AM »
Hello. I'm Ray and my main's Shiki.

Offline Nanaya Yuji

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: January 29, 2009, 02:57:52 AM »
Hey there everyone!  I'm from Portugal, my main character is nanaya, but i also play with akiha, aka akiha and sion.  looking forward to play with all you!! :bleh:
Yukisaki ha kimatta ka? Jigoku ni ochitara, enma in yoroshiku iu tto itekure

Offline Gregorius

• Apprentice
  • A cat is fine, too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: January 29, 2009, 06:49:38 AM »
Well, hello there! Name's Gregorius (but you can call me Greg) and I hail from the Kingdom of Ice and Darkness Canada.
My main is Aoko, but with a little prior practice I can play as almost anyone on the roster. Basically just came so I could better my game... and so I could beat that tricky little brat, Kohaku!

Offline TODhaseo

• Apprentice
  • SnooPING AS usual i see!
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: January 31, 2009, 08:34:24 PM »
hey hai whats up im todhaseo i play rumble fighter and melty blood i hope i get a good time here i also like youtube poops @_@ and Tales of series

BEWARE MY ARMY OF FAP! :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:
Main:TohnoShiki,Ciel,Nero Chaos

DID I JUST GET SHOT!? ~LuizPrower~
When life gives you lemons you throw at people ~Me~  Shut up its just a game,you win some you lose some ~me~http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee325/TODhaseo/userbarxenogearpe4.gif

Offline mewofforcena

• Vigilant Yellow
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Anyaaaan~
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: February 01, 2009, 02:28:58 AM »
Hey there everyone!  I'm from Portugal, my main character is nanaya, but i also play with akiha, aka akiha and sion.  looking forward to play with all you!! :bleh:

What, you too, from tugaland?
The April that's farther than May, reversal of limbs