hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Introductory Thread (Take off your shoes, please)  (Read 407144 times)

Offline Coren

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 64
  • Swag
    • View Profile
Re: Introductory Thread (Take off your shoes, please)
« Reply #900 on: September 08, 2009, 03:33:28 PM »
hello,im from thee soul calibur community. Unfortunately my main got banned so i came here.Im new to the series and still learning . I live in Maryland i dont think im good enough for offline yet.
Welcome to the comunity, don't worry, just mash 2A if you don't know what to do.

Damn Coren.  2 years lurking?  Bout time you've made an account!

Anyway, it sounds like you'll be fitting in to the community well.  Glad to see you join.
Cool, thanks for the welcome.

Yeah...I'm kinda known for lurking the hell out of things; I tend to put off registration for things.
Combos so bright I gotta wear shades.

Offline all_yomi

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • Good at guessing
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: September 08, 2009, 08:37:56 PM »
haha thats what everyone in the SC community said. Just mash 2A and you will be fine. The game seems really fun though.........

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: September 08, 2009, 09:42:31 PM »
Careful!  Mashing 2A won't get you as far as it did in the MBAC days.  It's much less the "mashy blood" that it used to be.

Welcome yomi, I dig the username.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: September 17, 2009, 01:08:28 AM »
haha thats what everyone in the SC community said. Just mash 2A and you will be fine. The game seems really fun though.........

good name after mastering yomi have you mastered the ability to slow time
what the fuck is this game

Offline ಠ_ಠ Dizzynecro

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 40
  • Doriflectos
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: September 17, 2009, 02:40:19 AM »
By the way, Are Melty Blood and Melty Bread different games?
classic, really.
and yeah, i just had to bring that up again
Its still sigg'd

By the way, Are Melty Blood and Melty Bread different games?

Offline sevalle

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: September 17, 2009, 07:13:47 PM »
Hello all, I'm Sevalle, initially I just made an account in order to post a query on the Vakiha board, but then I guess I should come and say hi  ;D

I live in Singapore and have been playing MB for almost 2 years now (read: been lurking for almost 2 years already). I play Vakiha almost exclusively since MBAC ver.B; in MBAA my preferred style for Vakiha is Half-Moon. Can play basic C/H-Nanaya (who can't lol), also in the process of learning C-Ciel. Other fighting games I've played before/am playing are GGXX #R, Arcana Heart 2, Fate/Unlimited Codes, and DOA4 (my favourite other than MB)

Offline Gil-kun

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 17, 2009, 07:39:09 PM »
heya everyone! after a long period of lurking i decided to make an account. i recently went to BBG but i showed up to late to get to play anything which was pretty lame... anyway i've being playing melty blood pretty casually at chinatown fair for awhile now but after watching some REAL matches i really wanted to get better. due to lack of good competition (CTF is too damned poor to get ver.A or even a working player 1 side) my game is weak tier atm but im hoping to get really somewhere. Anyway, there's my introduction. I'm in CTF every now and again say hey if you see me.

For some reason i appear to be the only person in the world who mains C-Nanaya in Color 30 so yeah...
 :mystery: <---hahaha i've been wanting to use that one for so long

Azrel

« Reply #907 on: September 19, 2009, 08:08:57 AM »
Hi! Well, I dn't want people to think that I joined here just to leech MBAA sprites, so, I'd like to introduce!  :toot:

anyway, I sure wish MBAA will have a PC port, anyone else agree?  :fap:

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: September 19, 2009, 10:19:49 AM »
I'm planning to wait for the (hopefully) PC port. For some reason I'm currently horrible on pad (probably need a better pad) and am playing on keyboard.

Offline Reyes Mahou

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: September 21, 2009, 11:48:14 PM »
Hello. I've been lurking for a while and have decided to make my first post. I'm from Socal and want to start playing this game competitively but still am very terrible at it. I main Akiha Tohno and play a little Len and Sion. I only have MBAC at the moment and will get MBAA as soon as my friend returns from Japan. I don't want to pay the higher import price and shipping fee. I play with my friend that owns a copy of MBAA, once in a while. I want to continue Akiha and learn S.Akiha. I hope to meet you all soon.
Tu sei tutta la mia vita

Offline Kirah

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • {Secret Society Chancellor }
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: September 24, 2009, 11:27:47 AM »
Hey there my name is Kirah and I main Aozaki, and I haven't had a secondary until this game which is Ryougi Shiki. Though I don't get to practice much with her with BBG and NECX on the horizon. I live in Jersey City, NJ and am always looking for new players. Also I live alone for the most part so I can hold small minute Melty congregations if anyone is interested. Minute as is 5 - 6 people if anyone in the area is interested PM and we can set stuff up. ^^

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: September 26, 2009, 08:14:01 AM »
I'm from NJ, MBAC i played Arcueid and Nanaya along with some Tohno, [Weird mix, huh? Like, ultra scrub material combined with some pro one. Makes no sense.]

As for MBAA, I've no idea who I'm gonna main, so many styles out there i dunno who i want; plus Arc combos' are even harder now..@_@

And about the scene...Wait, what scene? There's like none where i live, methinks; i'm gonna try organizing a super local MB fest. Or try.
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: September 26, 2009, 12:50:00 PM »
You Jersey guys should talk with Master Chibi.  He lives in Jersey and goes to practically all of the EC events and shit, so he would know everyone in the area. 

Also Rokunaya, there's already a NJ thread in the regional communities forum, so try posting in there rather than creating a new thread.  It helps to keep the clutter down. 
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline KuroiHikage

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
And thus, the Shade covering the Light descends...
« Reply #913 on: September 27, 2009, 07:30:50 AM »
Yo, everyone. Kuroi Hikage here, a newbie to the community, but a n00b when it comes to playing the game, I just started today. So please be gentle with me. (How can you be gentle in a fighting game anyways?) I only play MBAC at the moment, for I don't have MBAA yet, but I hope that it can change later

If you want to know, I'm planning to main Walachia and... Tohno Shiki

Offline ZONG_one

• Apprentice
  • <3 teh robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: September 29, 2009, 10:51:32 AM »
Hello all.
I'm new  :blah: :blah: :blah:.
I'm still trying to learn game mechanics, and all that stuff. I'm from the BlazBlue community, so this game is kinda different for me.

I look forward to playing with you guys, once I get my shit together. I'm down to play at the arcades and such, if there's much of a so-cal scene. I never notice anyone on the MBAA cabs at AI, but maybe at FFA/Denjin it's different?

Hopefully soon, I'll be raping you guys with my Mech-Hisui. XD
MB/BB.
Mech_Hisui/Carl_Clover.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: September 30, 2009, 12:31:11 AM »
Hello all.
I'm new  :blah: :blah: :blah:.
I'm still trying to learn game mechanics, and all that stuff. I'm from the BlazBlue community, so this game is kinda different for me.

I look forward to playing with you guys, once I get my shit together. I'm down to play at the arcades and such, if there's much of a so-cal scene. I never notice anyone on the MBAA cabs at AI, but maybe at FFA/Denjin it's different?

Hopefully soon, I'll be raping you guys with my Mech-Hisui. XD
Not as many people play on arcade cabs now that the ps2 version has released.  Right now socal's melty scene isn't as big as the east coast scene, but it's starting to build up.  FFA has bi-weekly ranbats though, so that place is sure to have competition for you.
---

Offline ZONG_one

• Apprentice
  • <3 teh robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: September 30, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »
I noticed the MBAA tourneys there, as I compete in the blazblue tourney as well.
I may start to show up early and join the MB tourney from now on. There needs to be more people entering, as I believe the last one was only 5 or 6.
MB/BB.
Mech_Hisui/Carl_Clover.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: October 01, 2009, 12:05:41 AM »
I noticed the MBAA tourneys there, as I compete in the blazblue tourney as well.
I may start to show up early and join the MB tourney from now on. There needs to be more people entering, as I believe the last one was only 5 or 6.
Yeah, that was only the second one.  The first actually had a surprisingly nice turnout.  I'll be driving up from Vegas to participate in either the next one on the 11th or the following one on the 25th.  Hopefully I'll see you there.  Try and hype that shit up!

Oh, and since you're a Mech player, talk with Xie (the guy who took first in the previous two FFA ranbats) as he mains Mech as well.  He might be able to show you some pretty slick shit.  Also, he's having an event at his place this weekend, so check out this thread for more details.  They keep posted on any socal events going on in there.
---

Offline Crimson_Memoria

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Loves Akiha and Rachel
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: October 02, 2009, 05:48:20 AM »
hello peeps, im new so dont rape me that much.... :V

Anyways, lolisauce may remember me.
Basic info:
-from SEA
-Mains:C/F-Kouma and F-WLen :fap:.
-Alt: H-Tohno

that said, treat me well and there will be cookies and cream~
Loves:Akiha, Sanae, Rachel, Azaka, All things Type-Moon, TOUHOU!! and more Doujin Games

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: October 02, 2009, 08:33:19 PM »
Crimson!  Its good to see you finally made an account over here.  =>
---

Offline Crimson_Memoria

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Loves Akiha and Rachel
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: October 02, 2009, 09:39:55 PM »
well wanted to join earlier but frickin lazy. besides the whole place seems dead at the empty period of pre-MBAA release...lol
Loves:Akiha, Sanae, Rachel, Azaka, All things Type-Moon, TOUHOU!! and more Doujin Games

Offline ikeTATARI

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • Sometimes, you only need 1 word.
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: October 06, 2009, 10:25:00 PM »
I totally posted in this thread almost 20 posts ago.

So, Actress Again came out. And my PS2 is modded.

So I'm here! Again trying to decide on a main, again getting ready to be stomped by everyone else.

For those of you who didn't know me when I used to lurk the forums post here...

I'm Ike. I'm 20 (almost 21!) and I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I have little-to-no scene (there are a few people I've convinced to play with me, but very few of them actually practice) and don't really have a whole lot of time to practice myself except in the wee hours of the morning. I am currently considering maining H-Roa, but I haven't really decided yet.

The end!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 10:55:08 PM by Michael Jackson Impersonator »

Offline xionzappa

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: October 07, 2009, 04:52:33 AM »
:3 Hey hey! It's me, the guy who had the question about music. Well, Actress Again has arrived and I am so far beyond psyched and impressed. For someone who watched KOF slowly fall and Street Fighter decline, this has restored my faith in fighting games. Love the atmosphere and chars. Now, Imma warn all of you now, I'm in no way top level. You guys can discuss strategy. I'm just gonna be over here playing on Medium or Easy and loving every second. So, favorites in this game? Jeez we have some cool characters here. My heart goes to Satsuki. Touched by her story, blown away by her powers and just happy the chick's alive. Yeah, Sacchin and me are gonna become really close friends. I also like Roa. Though I have no idea how his last arc works or hurts people. I get Satsuki's. Drains the energy around. But Roa's? He just kinda makes shadow tendrils appear and when it's done, you're falling from the ceiling. How'd you get up there? Then there's Nvrnqsr. "By your powers combined, I am satan!" And Nanaya. And Akiha Vermillion. And Arcuied. And Kishima. And I think I'm gonna go play some more.

Offline Nebi

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • loli variation is just superior
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: October 19, 2009, 01:17:18 PM »
Hello there.

I'm a lurker who decided to join the forums. I've always been a fan of doujin sidescrollers and fighting games. I finished MB:R Story Mode not too long ago and plan on getting MBAC or MBAA sometime or another.
I live in Washington and it seems like the only competitive communities around here are Halo and Smash Bros (which I joined for a bit)  :emo:. Hence, I'll most likely be getting MBAC and playing via netplay. I've been trying to get my friends to play Melty Blood with me but they're too deep into Smash and BlazBlue.
I havn't decided on a main yet and only have experience with Tohno, Akiha, and Sion since they're in MB:R Story Mode.  Hopefully, the netplay community is still active even after the release of MBAA.  Don't want to be leveling off of CPUs for too long.  I'd like to get a better equipment (than keyboard) if I get higher leveled.

Offline Coren

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 64
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: October 19, 2009, 01:55:43 PM »
Hello there.

I'm a lurker who decided to join the forums. I've always been a fan of doujin sidescrollers and fighting games. I finished MB:R Story Mode not too long ago and plan on getting MBAC or MBAA sometime or another.
I live in Washington and it seems like the only competitive communities around here are Halo and Smash Bros (which I joined for a bit)  :emo:. Hence, I'll most likely be getting MBAC and playing via netplay. I've been trying to get my friends to play Melty Blood with me but they're too deep into Smash and BlazBlue.
I havn't decided on a main yet and only have experience with Tohno, Akiha, and Sion since they're in MB:R Story Mode.  Hopefully, the netplay community is still active even after the release of MBAA.  Don't want to be leveling off of CPUs for too long.  I'd like to get a better equipment (than keyboard) if I get higher leveled.

Uho. Heya Nebi, why don't you chill on xFire anymore?

You should come up to Vancouver for some MBAA matches/ tourneys
Combos so bright I gotta wear shades.