hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Kara No Kyoukai!  (Read 72017 times)

Offline Xx ggmaster xX

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Re: Kara No Kyoukai!
« Reply #150 on: January 31, 2009, 07:07:21 PM »

Diligent Koreans, I'm loving it.
Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of our Choosing.

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 43
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2009, 08:01:05 PM »
If you're doing the gg/TakaJun one, yes.  And it's 1.66 meg because it's bloody 2 hours good.

~M
I can understand bloody 2 hours good, but why the royal fuck 1.66GB? Jesus. I got Iron Man (which IS 2 hours long) in decent quality from aXXo in little under 800MB... >_>
FGO Friend Code: 221252074

Offline ashye

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 31, 2009, 09:12:42 PM »
I've uploaded a version of the claymation,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNFmSatkYDI

Amazing movie, 10/10.

Offline mewofforcena

• Vigilant Yellow
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Anyaaaan~
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 01, 2009, 02:27:15 AM »
Guys... Please stop talking about this... you can't imagine the effort I'm making not to download or watch any of the movies until all of them are out..
The April that's farther than May, reversal of limbs

Offline motoh

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 01, 2009, 07:54:05 AM »
You made your choice, we made ours.  You just have more catching up to do when you cave.  :V

~M

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 01, 2009, 08:09:43 AM »
You made your choice, we made ours.  You just have more catching up to do when you cave.  :V
This.

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 02, 2009, 12:26:38 PM »
Double post because I just watched the movie.

People say Araya is scary. Dudes don't know what they're talking abot.

Tohko is a fucking MONSTER.

That is all. Fukken 10/10 and uploading the claymation as I type.

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 02, 2009, 01:42:39 PM »
Claymation video uploaded and added to the playlist. The sound is a bit on the low side, so I'll probably remaster it and pump the volume up, then reupload later.

Offline Erkz

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 127
  • ▄█ ' M ▒░
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »
Tohko is a fucking MONSTER.

;-; She's as scary as Berserk Arcueid.
"That's fine. That too is our way of the 'Night Sword'. Advancing even over mountains and rivers of corpses."

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 02, 2009, 03:44:54 PM »
Also, I'll be reuploading the fourth claymation soon because of crappy subtitling and stuff. The new version should have the actual gg/TakaJun subtitles and typesetting.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2009, 03:00:56 AM »
*not reading other posts yet to avoid spoilers*

How. Fucking. Annoying.

The day KnK c.5 releases I'm all pumped and preaching it to fucking everyone, then the next day my internet is mysteriously MIA.  4 days later, I finally have a connection again, albeit a fucking rocky one.  It continuously is connecting and disconnecting.  HOPEFULLY by tomorrow sometime I'll have the goddamn movie and get to catch up on what is easily the greatest chapter in the entire book.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 03, 2009, 09:07:00 AM »
Claymation with corrected volume uploaded and added to the playlist. I'll probably be re-recording the previous four as well to keep the quality and typesetting of the original gg/TakaJun subtitles like I did with this one.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 03, 2009, 05:18:54 PM »
Okay, finally watched it.  Man, the only thing I didn't really like was how they minced up the order of things.  If I hadn't already read it before-hand, I'd have been confused on the real order of events.  Seriously though, I haven't seen anything as sexy as Shiki's first fight scene in this chapter in a loong time.  Tohko's small suitcase was pretty much how I expected it to be, but the visual representation of her large suitcase was way more badass than I expected.  Wtf was up with the wacked out camera movement in Shiki's final fight with Araya though?  That was kind of annoying.

Thinking about it, in the book, didn't Araya actually kill the top hat fag for calling Tohko the rotton red color and Araya got eaten by the large suitcase?  I'll have to go read through again to make sure I'm not mixing up anything. 

Either way, badass episode.  I hope that the last two can compare.  Ch.6 isn't really that amazing, though it will give some service to any of the Azaka fans (Akiha fans, prepare to be converted).  I expect ufotable to do some embellishing in it.  Ch.7 is a pretty big deal though, being the revelation and conclusion of everything from ch.2.  It should be a good one.  Do we have release dates yet for either of the last two?
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline motoh

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 03, 2009, 07:57:25 PM »
Azaka lacks Akiha's lethal presence so far, she just seems like the nice kid sister even when she's being rotten.

~M

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 04, 2009, 10:30:19 PM »
I'll accept that arguement, but I will counter with Azaka's increased determination to make Kokuto love her.  I mean, shit, she purposefully went to a far away college and isolated herself from her family JUST so that he would see her less as a sister and open up the chance for a lover's relationship.  It's just unfortunate for her that Shiki popped up.  In that regard, she's always subtly (sometimes blatantly) venomous towards Shiki in the book.  I don't think the movies can really do it justice since the book lets you hear her negative thoughts in addition to her seeing her polite facade.  Next chapter is all about Shiki and Azaka at Azaka's all-girl school though, so you'll be seeing a lot more of it.  Even so, I'd say Akiha definitely has more tsun attitude than Azaka, which may be the game breaker for deciding fans.
---

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 81
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 05, 2009, 09:40:06 PM »
I don't think the movies can really do it justice since the book lets you hear her negative thoughts in addition to her seeing her polite facade.

The books will always have this over the animated versions. I do admit though that the animated versions do a really good job in their representation of the books. I can't find movie 4 anywhere online (streamed). Anyone have a link where I can watch it? A bit too poor at the moment to buy it. Subbed version if possible, makes it a bit easier to go through than a raw japanese version.
Common Sense?! In My Touhous?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2009, 10:51:14 AM »
I don't think the movies can really do it justice since the book lets you hear her negative thoughts in addition to her seeing her polite facade.

The books will always have this over the animated versions. I do admit though that the animated versions do a really good job in their representation of the books.
Yeah, I originally was complaining about that when the first movie released...but by the time the second one came out I wasn't tripping about it anymore.  You can't expect visual and written media to be exactly the same, after all.  Ufotable certainly has done a good job though.
---

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 17
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2009, 05:22:12 AM »
Anyone have a link where I can watch it? A bit too poor at the moment to buy it. Subbed version if possible, makes it a bit easier to go through than a raw japanese version.
Sorry, don't know anywhere that's Streaming it D:

And yes, without a doubt that novel is superior to the visual adaptation, but of course, that's expected, but even then, they've done an amazing job at keeping it a damn good adaptation while giving it it's own twist of a sort.

But, BUT, their is one thing this has that the novel does not.

Need I say more?  :fap:

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2009, 10:23:14 AM »
What exactly should we understand by that? Moe Shiki? :P

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2009, 10:57:32 AM »
Ah, just got a hold of the 5th movie and watched it. Damn good movie.

More Azaka next time  :fap: :fap:

I'm not much of an Akiha fan, but I do like Azaka.

Oh yes...and I was going to comment before on the fact that the KnK music sounded strangely a lot like the music in the .hack series...but then I noticed it was done by Yuki Kajiura...I was like, lol that's why.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 11:04:19 AM by ShinMasaki »

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2009, 01:04:29 PM »

She wants his key.  *wink wink*
---

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 17
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2009, 11:16:45 PM »

She wants his key.  *wink wink*

She can wield my sword any way *nudge nudge*

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 16, 2009, 11:27:09 PM »
http://www.animevice.com/news/drooling-over-alters-touko-aozaki/614/

I came...twice...

Cleaned up, then came again...

But really, why dem Ah-oh-zah-key's so damn sexy?

Got to see movie 5 on Sp00ky's gdlk home theater (HD wide-thingamajigg) and the plot completely ear fucked me pretty hard. By far the most intriguing installment and I will likely be watching it again soon.

As for Touko's suitcase...it got me thinking: Now does Aoko have some shit like that sealed away in her trunk as well?  :mystery:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 11:30:11 PM by ZARtacus! »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Iduno

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: -3
  • Trying to main C W.Len
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 17, 2009, 02:23:12 AM »
Just got a small question (sorry if its been answered earlier in the thread but I've been trying to avoid spoilers)

Where did you guys manage to find the books for this, I've checked both amazon.co.uk (comes up blank) and amazon.com (comes up with garden of sinners but I don't think that is it since its by some bloke called Mad Andy lol) and the google shopping search only comes up with figures, so where did you manage to find it in english?

I've heard Del Ray are localising it but when searching the novels section of the site it comes up blank.

Thanks for any answers.

Edit: Oh nevermind risked spoilers and read into the thread anyway, didn't think you would be using the internet to read it because of the whole piracy thing, but I'm not complaining  :P (especialy since theres no information of whether the novels will ever actualy see light of day in england and the Del Ray site has no mention of the american release)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 04:37:34 AM by Iduno »
My Blazblue match videos http://www.youtube.com/profile?edit=1#play/all

SvB entrys are now open for online registration!

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2009, 06:43:00 AM »
http://www.himeyashop.com/product_info.php?products_id=7094

I've got the first 3 books so far. All in Japanese, some sites say it'll be released locally here in the states, but no idea. Not that it matters too much to me anymore.

http://www.animevice.com/news/drooling-over-alters-touko-aozaki/614/

Have had mine on pre-order for quite some time now. Thought this was old news already.
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10085487
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 06:46:48 AM by ShinMasaki »