When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Shingetsutan (Lunar Legend) Tsukihime Manga  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Hitori Ookami

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Shingetsutan (Lunar Legend) Tsukihime Manga
« on: September 03, 2008, 04:26:38 PM »
Has anyone else read this manga? And better yet, does anyone know where the hell to find the ending, it seems as if it has simply vanished off the interwebs...  :mystery:

Offline helllayou

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Shingetsutan (Lunar Legend) Tsukihime Manga
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 07:04:52 PM »
the manga isn't finished yet.

didn't read the rules properly, sorry
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 07:53:59 PM by helllayou »

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 07:54:17 PM »

you can go here http://www.onemanga.com/Tsukihime/ to read it
Oh?  Is that so?
Quote from: Notice:
Because DrMaster has requested that we remove Tsukihime from our site, all chapters have been removed until further notice. We're trying to see if we can put it back up, but for now no Tsukihime >__<".

Maybe you should change that link to a place where you can BUY the manga, such as Amazon.com or RightStuf.com, as we don't support any potentially illegal activities. 

And for your question Hitori, the manga is still ongoing and 5 volumes are available for purchase in english.  Volume 6 is already up for preorder as well, and will be hitting our shores soon.  It's just starting to get good, so don't fall behind!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 07:59:45 PM by LoliSauce »
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 10:03:03 PM »
I would suggest you remove the filez hellayou.  But on another note you could just wait for your local library to get copies and check them out, if you want to buy stuff I would just buy the game.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 01:00:52 AM »
I would suggest you remove the filez hellayou.  But on another note you could just wait for your local library to get copies and check them out, if you want to buy stuff I would just buy the game.
Don't worry, the site isn't actually hosting Tsukihime, so you can't read the manga on there (although it hosts others).  But it is important for them to note that it is against rules to link to anything of that nature.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Hitori Ookami

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 03:13:18 PM »

you can go here http://www.onemanga.com/Tsukihime/ to read it
Oh?  Is that so?
Quote from: Notice:
Because DrMaster has requested that we remove Tsukihime from our site, all chapters have been removed until further notice. We're trying to see if we can put it back up, but for now no Tsukihime >__<".

Maybe you should change that link to a place where you can BUY the manga, such as Amazon.com or RightStuf.com, as we don't support any potentially illegal activities. 

And for your question Hitori, the manga is still ongoing and 5 volumes are available for purchase in english.  Volume 6 is already up for preorder as well, and will be hitting our shores soon.  It's just starting to get good, so don't fall behind!

i dislike having too wait a year for a lazy publisher too release a single manga when i can just find it on the net......not that i would ever endorse the free and efficent act of reading manga online...  :prinny:

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 05:54:22 PM »
It's not about the publishers being lazy. It's more of whether would the manga would be profitable in the long run. It's business.
Keyboard crusher who couldn't pull off a proper BNB.

Offline Hitori Ookami

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 08:09:27 PM »
no, they already released the first 5, so not really

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 10:57:17 PM »
All it really comes down to is that it takes time to translate, localize, and reprint even a single series of manga.  I think DRMASTER is doing a pretty good job of it, honestly.  Even in Japan right now, the manga is only up to volume 7, so us getting volume 6 soon here is pretty damn awesome.

Just keep in mind that even on a very active serialized manga, it takes a month just for each new CHAPTER to be released, and generally there's around 7 chapters per volume.  That's a lot of waiting, even in the home country of Japan, for each new volume. 

Moral of the story?  Don't be so impatient!  lol  (also, just to note, we don't really care if anyone talks about illegal things, just don't be linking to anything even questionably legal.)
---

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 11:41:31 PM »
You're under obligation to enforce the forum rules too, huh?  :psyduck:
Keyboard crusher who couldn't pull off a proper BNB.

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 02:02:02 PM »
The manga is very good, and worth buying.
At times it does come out slowly, he takes breaks after all, not to mention what LoliSauce said about it being released once a month.
Hell, just look at the dates between each bound volume DrMaster churned out, if I remember correctly there was a pretty big gap between Vol3 and Vol4.
But hey, great art and Sasaki does a wonderful job of pulling the series together. (Unlike coughGeneoncough)

Name courtesy of LoliSauce.
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!