hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Melty Blood wallpapers (preferably 1900x1200 or 1600x900)  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Bolverk-GTM

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • What's an unsafe?
    • View Profile
Melty Blood wallpapers (preferably 1900x1200 or 1600x900)
« on: August 20, 2010, 06:04:35 AM »
I don't know if I nailed the right thread for this topic, but I'm curious if there's really any MB wallpapers of this size out there or if anyone is willing to make a few.  I haven't hit up pixiv yet (probably my next stop) but pretty much everywhere else I look, there's none to be found (1024x768 is the largest I've seen so far).  Anyone willing to help me out here?   :psyduck:
[21:05] <MashThat5A> Do I have to pay for this game?
[21:05] <Chaoschao> Pay for poverty games? : psyduck :

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
Re: Melty Blood wallpapers (preferably 1900x1200 or 1600x900)
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 04:58:11 AM »
Is Konachan a booru strictly for anime wallpapers?  I think I'll bookmark that, thanks.  Their Type Moon section isn't too shabby.  (+heat)

Usually the place I go to for nice res images is moe.imouto.org, but it seems like their selection doesn't suit your needs too well in this instance.  Hell, even danbooru only has like 26 Type Moon walls.  Looks like konachan is the place to go, hands down.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline caiooa

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • aprentice button masher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 06:31:47 AM »
i usually use moe imouto, konachan and http://www.minitokyo.net/ for search melty blood / tsukihime wallpapers. The only problem of minitokyo is the limit of 5 downloads for day. If you want a wallpaper of a specific character, i can use my account to get it <3
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 06:38:48 AM by caiooa »
HellLion:" i don't use windows 7 anymore. Now i use windows 7ya"

"it's not mash, it's triple tap!"

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 08:21:08 AM »
Is Konachan a booru strictly for anime wallpapers?  I think I'll bookmark that, thanks.  Their Type Moon section isn't too shabby.  (+heat)

Usually the place I go to for nice res images is moe.imouto.org, but it seems like their selection doesn't suit your needs too well in this instance.  Hell, even danbooru only has like 26 Type Moon walls.  Looks like konachan is the place to go, hands down.

Actually, if you type in Tsukihime (22 pages) or Fate/Stay Night (69 pages) you get more pages than you do with Type-Moon. I suppose the taggers are lazy.

And yes, I find it's THE place to go for anime walls. You might want to check out their parody section too.

http://konachan.com/post/show/41259/ghost_in_the_shell-gun-hiiragi_kagami-kusanagi_mot

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 10:38:05 AM »
And yes, I find it's THE place to go for anime walls. You might want to check out their parody section too.

http://konachan.com/post/show/41259/ghost_in_the_shell-gun-hiiragi_kagami-kusanagi_mot

Fuck parodies, I'd have actually watched that long boring-ass anime had someone like her been the lead character.  :toot:
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld