When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Melty Brasil has now a blog :D  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Cristu

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 23
  • Melty Blood > $
    • View Profile
Melty Brasil has now a blog :D
« on: November 02, 2013, 04:32:54 PM »
Sup guys. Str and I have been working hard on this for almost 1 month now and it's finally ready:

http://www.meltybrasil.com.br/

All the credits go for str, because I'm a complete newbe on programming and webdesign.

Goals

The idea behind the site is having a place with easy acess Melty Blood news that also serves to help beginners to situate themselves without much effort, making it easier for new players to get into the game.

Subjects to be adressed

Anything around the Melty Blood universe, more precisely:

- The game and the scene in the world: news, discussions, championships, challenges, interviews, combo movies, tutorial videos, guides, etc;
- Ally sites championships (or any Melty championship);
- Works with direct relation to the game: Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, Kara no Kyoukai e Mahou Tsukai no Yoru;
- Soft Circle French-Bread e their other fighting games (we want the company to have someday the financial conditions to release MB outside Japan and also in more platforms).

Maybe some were forgotten, but it's basically that.

Siderbar: featured "em destaque", allies, partners, etc.

Em destaque = Featured: more important and general things.
VĂ­deos recentes = Recent Videos: makes more practical to watch all the last uploaded videos.
Streams: want your MB stream here? Contact me.
Ally communities: much more then partner, allies are blood of our blood; are communities that have been around for a long time and have a good relation do the MB brazilian scene.
Canais = Channels: decent MB sources and ally communities channels. There were much more decent sources on nicovideo, but their upload page was private, so...
Sites oficiais = Official sites: easy farm info.
Type-Moon Fansites: easy fun info.
Twitters: motto motto info.

Well, I guess that's it :). Hope you enjoy. Hopefully we'll grow into a bigger a community soon.
A little bit of console ain't too bad.