hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Melty Bread T-Shirt Designs by woof  (Read 30359 times)

Offline Reiku Tohno

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • "It's amazing really, how I was born...I just..."
    • View Profile
Re: Melty Bread T-Shirt Designs by woof
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2008, 03:23:08 PM »
i see, i see, thanks...
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6500/sigcopykb8.gif
I Blaze, I Freeze, I Soar, I Strengthen, I Spark, I Roar... I Strike, I Hit, I Dash, I Guard, I Fly, I Force... I Tick, I Contain, I Live, I Die, I Shine, I Shadow... I Exist...
[19 Powers of the Angel]

Offline Chun (中)

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • Aozaki: Miss=Blue
    • View Profile
    • Plain Rice is Delicious
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2008, 01:46:34 AM »
I had an idea for a shirt with Aoko and Miyako.

In the "Classic" stage with all the grass and the city in the background (overlooking view), Aoko is kneeling with a sly confident look on her face (The Aoko look of course!) to show Miyako, who is looking at her wares in a pondering expression (Think :o with a finger to her mouth or something), the contents of her suitcase. Inside the suitcase is White Len and Dark Len cat form, with various orb/charm/NekoArc Paraphernalia piled around them. It is day time, and the suitcase is overflowing almost with goodies. In the background a Neko Arc could be flying, or Nanako could be floating in the distance.

The second idea was the same classic background (This time facing the grass and the hills, not the city overlook view), but only this time we don't use the suitcase (A mystery, the suitcase is...). Instead Miyako is standing over Aoko looking with a more surprised pondering look, who is currently working on a Shiki UFO Catcher doll of sorts (Maybe eyes closed... or half open for that suttle look). There are various charms and trinkets in front of her inculding the NekoArc stuffs, but as she's working on these wares and the stuff spread on the grass, we can either put normal form Ren/WhiteRen also overlooking Aoko working, or cat forms of both of them looking at the doll. This is more centric over the Shiki doll Aoko is working on, as opposed to Aoko dealing to Miyako.

So that's just a vision in my head. If you decide to do any of these and need more details as to what I mean, feel free to ask. If not, I'll probably be purchasing a Hisui/Kohaku shirt all the same.

~Chun
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 01:48:29 AM by Chun »
Melty Blood
Main: Aoko
Secondary: Kohaku
How about those orbs? BlazBlue: Litchi Arcana Heart: Kamui (Bha/Pa), Mei-Fang (LaGo) CvS2: K- Mai, Morrigan, Nakoruru (2)

Offline Nanako

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2008, 01:49:55 AM »

In the "Classic" stage with all the grass and the city in the background (overlooking view), Aoko is kneeling with a sly confident look on her face (The Aoko look of course!) to show Miyako, who is looking at her wares in a pondering expression (Think :o with a finger to her mouth or something), the contents of her suitcase. Inside the suitcase is White Len and Dark Len cat form, with various orb/charm/NekoArc Paraphernalia piled around them. It is day time, and the suitcase is overflowing almost with goodies. In the background a Neko Arc could be flying, or Nanako could be floating in the distance.

The second idea was the same classic background (This time facing the grass and the hills, not the city overlook view), but only this time we don't use the suitcase (A mystery, the suitcase is...). Instead Miyako is standing over Aoko looking with a more surprised pondering look, who is currently working on a Shiki UFO Catcher doll of sorts (Maybe eyes closed... or half open for that suttle look). There are various charms and trinkets in front of her inculding the NekoArc stuffs, but as she's working on these wares and the stuff spread on the grass, we can either put normal form Ren/WhiteRen also overlooking Aoko working, or cat forms of both of them looking at the doll. This is more centric over the Shiki doll Aoko is working on, as opposed to Aoko dealing to Miyako.

So that's just a vision in my head. If you decide to do any of these and need more details as to what I mean, feel free to ask. If not, I'll probably be purchasing a Hisui/Kohaku shirt all the same.

~Chun
I like the ideas
ξ・∀・) めるぽ!

Offline Reiku Tohno

• Spellcaster
  • "It's amazing really, how I was born...I just..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2008, 08:35:29 PM »

~Chun

I like the first one...
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6500/sigcopykb8.gif
I Blaze, I Freeze, I Soar, I Strengthen, I Spark, I Roar... I Strike, I Hit, I Dash, I Guard, I Fly, I Force... I Tick, I Contain, I Live, I Die, I Shine, I Shadow... I Exist...
[19 Powers of the Angel]

Offline lrdalucard

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Isn't the flow blood sweet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2008, 04:39:46 PM »
I love it, but.. can u make more :D  T-Shirts? maybe I woudl order one her to Portugal XD :toot:

Offline ElderGOD

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 29
  • COLE / LUX
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2009, 02:52:30 PM »
cool shirts when do we get them
215-218-8244

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2009, 07:35:07 PM »
Nobody ever bought the old shirts, so Arly closed it down I think.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • Magic Circuits: 123
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2009, 10:51:20 PM »
I think I lost somewhere in the neighborhood of $150 without selling a single shirt. ~_~ I was going to use the profits from those to buy shirts at-cost for staff members.
<bellreisa> arly *has* given up 3s
<bellreisa> retired it anyways
<linalys> no he hasn't
<linalys> it lives on in crouch shield
<proxyZAR> and it will die there too lol

Offline dakanya

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2009, 11:14:35 PM »
I noticed the other day while cleaning my RSS reader that arlieth's blog died too ; ;
thundering waterfalls

Offline KurisuKappsu

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • CGA Gamming
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2010, 10:41:50 PM »
I would love to see this get printed i would buy one for sure i love metly blood i will gladly buy all merchindise that comes out for it lol. Honestly i wanna see a shirt with this picture on it :) However do let me know if you put your shirts on sale i would love to buy one.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy60/KappsuKurisu/Konachancom-11781melty_bloodshinget.jpg

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy60/KappsuKurisu/Konachancom-23730melty_bloodshinget.jpg
Are you tired? Etherite can also paralyze. You don't have to be shy when you faint.

Uh, Already done? It's not fun
  Please control your stupidity. Next time, choose your opponent wisely.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2010, 11:12:19 PM »
I should probably unsticky this...
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2010, 11:46:05 PM »
I was actually thinking of resurrecting the shirts for Evo, but we should prolly discuss a plan so that the same situation like last time doesn't happen (I have zero sales, lose $50 in Cafepress fees).
<linalys> no he hasn't

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2010, 02:45:57 PM »
I was actually thinking of resurrecting the shirts for Evo, but we should prolly discuss a plan so that the same situation like last time doesn't happen (I have zero sales, lose $50 in Cafepress fees).
Would be be allowed to have melty shirts printed out and sold at Evo?  I'm sure we'd get some real sales for it if we had em on location.  Somehow Evo hype makes people's pocketbooks awfully loose.  lol
---

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2010, 05:45:43 PM »
I think that can be arranged. I should tweak the design first, though. But still gonna use woof's two designs I commissioned. Plus he drew me a Ciel, but I don't quite know how to turn that into a full-fledged shirt. Could probably use a bunch of wordsmithing. I'll upload it (unless woof wants to do it instead).
<linalys> no he hasn't

Offline Dipstick

• Poverty Emeritus
  • Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 61
  • cascade of unrepentant doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2010, 09:13:17 PM »
I still want to see the sketches I had commissioned used.

Then again, I don't know how appropriate they would be to wear in public. What is the likelihood of getting arrested for wearing a shirt with naked lolis covered in mustard on it?
Worst Nanaya and second worst Ryougi player in the USA

それがわたしのスタンダード!

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2010, 12:26:11 AM »
Unless approved by Evo staff, selling stuff is not allowed on the floors.
what the fuck is this game

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2010, 05:14:44 AM »
I still want to see the sketches I had commissioned used.

Then again, I don't know how appropriate they would be to wear in public. What is the likelihood of getting arrested for wearing a shirt with naked lolis covered in mustard on it?
Just put em in school swimsuits.  Besides, those pictures weren't even finished, right?

Unless approved by Evo staff, selling stuff is not allowed on the floors.
Yeah, I was worried about that being the case.  =\
---

Offline academico

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2010, 08:06:40 PM »
Impossible for me :(
Argentina MB fighter

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2010, 11:57:47 PM »
Well, it looks like it's against the rules anyway.  I'm sure Arly will figure something out.
---

Offline academico

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2010, 10:21:07 AM »
Well, it looks like it's against the rules anyway.  I'm sure Arly will figure something out.

against the rules???

:psyduck:

i said that because i'm from argentina. If i buy that t-shirt it maybe costs a fortune
Argentina MB fighter

Offline Cornix

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
  • Soup!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2010, 10:36:29 AM »
Loli was assuming you meant buying one at evo. But it's against the rules to sell anything not approved by evo staff on the evo floor.
Which arly could get around by keeping the shirts in his room and only selling them from his room.
Jus' sayin.
Or potentially asking the evo staff if we can sell them.
[00:47] <Cornix> Curbeh: How does one 'go back to neutral' more?
[00:47] <Curbeh> Put it on five
[00:47] <Curbeh> FUCKING STOP TIME
----- [03:00] <jiyuna> i lost nec and i fucked 19 women that night [03:00] <jiyuna> with tears in my eyes [03:00] <jiyuna> i made them pay

Offline Coopa

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • Promoting IPW
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2010, 03:40:35 AM »
You guys ever thought about talking to Koogy from Brokentier to make a shirt for you guys?
Senior Writer of Iplaywinner

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2010, 04:53:41 AM »
You guys ever thought about talking to Koogy from Brokentier to make a shirt for you guys?
Dunno.  I'll bring it up with Arly and see what he thinks.

The only reason we don't have shirts still going now is because literally nobody bought them, so it was an added expense for pretty much no reason.
---

Offline Coopa

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • Promoting IPW
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2010, 08:37:07 PM »
Just contacted Koogy. Please repost the pictures at the bottom for his convenience if they still exist. Is it the one with Sacchin in a box?
Senior Writer of Iplaywinner

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2010, 09:08:07 PM »
I wouldn't mind trying to make one, I'd need some artistic help though~
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~