When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Multi's Custom sticks *Closed until further notice  (Read 34432 times)

Offline DarthTrey

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Multi's Custom sticks *updated 10/07/07
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2007, 08:00:26 AM »
do you know about when you will start on them again?

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2007, 03:21:33 PM »
Bitch, I will show up to your doorstep and motivate your sorry ass.

How you going to give someone on SRK shit for shoddy work when you haven't pushed yourself to do better?

Come on guy, I got faith in you. You know this.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline ಠ_ಠ Dizzynecro

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 40
  • Doriflectos
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2007, 11:39:32 AM »
Dang I was gonna order one from you...

By the way, Are Melty Blood and Melty Bread different games?

Offline Multi

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2007, 03:20:11 PM »
Bitch, I will show up to your doorstep and motivate your sorry ass.

How you going to give someone on SRK shit for shoddy work when you haven't pushed yourself to do better?

Come on guy, I got faith in you. You know this.

Because his was shoddy AND slow.   Mine's just slow for now.  And mind you, not a single person who ordered from him even received anything, besides me, and it was 6 weeks for just a case, that was poorly made.  I've already shipped out 4 sticks, and zeph's has been done for over a month, i just haven't gotten around to shipping it :/  Motoh's and Darth's are sitting on my dining room table still waiting to be finished.  The only one I haven't actually started on is your's chibi, since you were the last to pay anyways. 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 03:23:01 PM by Multi »

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2007, 08:46:54 PM »
Well I have no problem waiting at all, but obviously I don't like to hear you being lazy.

I just trust you that I WILL, sooner or later, get a stick from you, yes?

:p
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2007, 12:11:35 AM »
Bah, if you think it's best, you can just go ahead and refund me the money, no need to bother making a stick.

;p
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline DarthTrey

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2007, 12:32:35 PM »
so what is the estimated time left on these, hate to be a bitch but I was kind of hoping to have mine before christmas, and the wait is getting a little ridiculous.....

Offline motoh

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2007, 04:27:18 AM »
Bumpage.  Sun shinin yet, Multi?

~M

Offline Soniti

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • 。。。
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2007, 12:58:32 AM »
Now that Multi's progress has ground to a halt and he isn't taking orders anymore, does anyone have suggestions for other good custom stick makers for a similar price? Preferably ones from personal experience.

Offline DarthTrey

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2007, 08:50:00 AM »
Check SRK's trade post forum,

Multi:
you still alive dude?

Offline Multi

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2007, 12:17:52 PM »
Sorry guys.  It's still windy, i figure it's because the weather's changing.  I have projects and finals now too.  I'll be done with finals on the 12th, I'll hopefully be able to work on them after that.  My parents want me to come home to help with the family business as soon as possible but I need to take care of you guys before I can do that so I'll have to tell them to wait on me for a while.   My loan should be coming through and in my bank sometime next week so I'll be able to go buy the stuff to do the painting indoors so weather won't be an issue anymore. 

I dunno what I can do to make up for making some of you wait so long, for now I'll offer a couple of options that are feasible for me right now if you want it.

1. I give like a 20 dollar sorry refund
2. Offer a free blank case, which you can keep, sell, give to a friend, etc. 

I'm really sorry about this guys.  I didn't expect to get all depressed and be busy like this, but I can't take it back so I'll try to gracefully finish things up here.  In the future I may have sticks for sale but I won't be taking any more orders.  Peace.

Oh, btw, I know that most people try to be all nice and polite to stick makers but feel free to make any complaints you want.  If you're pissed, say it, no need to hold back, I know it's unacceptable to make you guys wait this long.  I'm not Finkle or something afterall heh, and I said I'd try to make it a month at the latest and it's well beyond that.  I wouldn't worry about me not finishing before christmas, but I did fail to make good on my word on completion dates.  It's terrible since the cases have all been sitting in my dining room for the last couple of months, unfinished.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 12:21:19 PM by Multi »

Offline DarthTrey

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2007, 03:48:49 PM »
It's all good bro, I will not lie in saying that I am upset about the time frame, but as long as the end result is what I've seen in pics I'll be happy :).

so HURRY :)  If you can't get it done by christmas its all good, but obviously the sooner the better. :blah:

so /cheers in hopes that things get better for you in the near future  ;D

Offline motoh

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2007, 09:47:43 PM »
I've got very little beef to deal with on ya, man, but here's a bit:  Just don't disappear.  Show up and post here every once in a while and let us know what's up, that's all I ask.

Oh, one other thing, though.

I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING YOUR COLD WEATHER, ASSHOLE.  Gee, wish I could get some SNOW out here instead of RAIN that doesn't even make it to my tongue before turning to mist.

:V

~M

Offline Boku

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • Banana <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2007, 11:14:47 PM »
I've got very little beef to deal with on ya, man, but here's a bit:  Just don't disappear.  Show up and post here every once in a while and let us know what's up, that's all I ask.

I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING YOUR COLD WEATHER, ASSHOLE.  Gee, wish I could get some SNOW out here instead of RAIN that doesn't even make it to my tongue before turning to mist.

~M
At least you get rain.

I don't know about the rest of SoCal, but in my town, we've gotten like one shitty shower so far. That's it.
how do i adult behavior to my younger brother?

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2007, 11:14:59 PM »
No qualms here either, though I may ask to possibly change the art if that's ok?
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Soniti

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • 。。。
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2007, 07:17:56 PM »

~M
At least you get rain.

I don't know about the rest of SoCal, but in my town, we've gotten like one shitty shower so far. That's it.
The forecast says that we have actual RAIN incoming!!! That will make it 2 (or more!) times it has rained this entire year...

Offline Keith

• Melty Muffin
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • Back from the dead, hell yeah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2007, 08:28:32 PM »
Well over here, the weather undergoes constant mood swings. Right now we have ice and snow. ...plenty of ice.
Running H-Kohaku, and I don't want to stop.
Graced by the presence of His Wongness as he ly ped from the heavens and stole everyone's cash.

Offline Multi

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2007, 06:41:03 AM »
Yeah sorry.  I've gotten so, i don't like to use the word depressed since i'm not sad, but i think it's still the correct term for it, that I don't even have the energy to visit the forums daily.  I'm always on aim though so if you ever need to contact me, aim or msn should do. 

I shouldn't have a problem with finishing the cases before christmas, they're halfway done, been halfway done for a while.  I just need to paint them, make the control panels, and wire them.  Though that's really more like 80% of the work left to go.  All the parts I have on hand and artwork has been printed too.  If you want to change the artwork on your sticks feel free to tell me, I haven't made the control panels yet so the locations for the buttons and stick aren't set yet.  I'll be done with finals on the 12th, my loan should be coming in on the 6th as well.  I'll probably take a day or two for rest after finals and work on the sticks until I finish them since I'll be relatively free unless my parents force me to work at our business, but if I explain I have customers I need to take care of they'll probably leave me alone until I'm done.  As soon as I finish I'll take some photos and send them out priority mail which means that as long as I send them out before the 20th, the sticks will be in your hands on before christmas. 

Oh and motoh, i'm in like, southeast texas, snow?  Are you kidding me?  It was in the 80's the other day, not really hot persay, but it's december, it cooled down last night though so i'm happy about that, but it's windy again.  I assume it's because of all the weather changes and stuff, won't be an issue once I get my loan in and i get some stuff to do my painting indoors though.

Offline Multi

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2007, 08:38:57 PM »
3 more days until my finals are over.  I'll try to knock out the sticks I have left for you guys, and i'm not going home to see my parents until i'm done.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2007, 08:52:55 PM »
Keep my original art on there if you could, and don't rush anything guy, I have no problem waiting (seeing as how I'm last in line and all).

<3
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline DarthTrey

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2007, 06:18:02 AM »
Glad to see you feeling better bro, Hope all your finals turn out well.

Offline Multi

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2007, 06:39:41 AM »
i'm not particularly feeling better, but it'd be a damn shame to not get these out before christmas.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2007, 05:40:36 PM »
Your health is more important man.

The last thing I'd want to see is you ending up worse because of this.

Relax ;D!
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Multi

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2007, 08:55:33 PM »
lawl, thanks for the concern guys, i appreciate how good you guys have been to me.  i'm just feeling kinda meh, call it depression if you will, but i'm not sick so there's no danger to my health or anything, i doubt i'm stressed either so no danger to mental health.  Don't worry about that.  It's not like stick making can make me worse, it's more like, i'm just not in the mood to do it.  Although that's true, i also just can't do it with finals and the weather, and the money thing.  Money came in the bank today so i'm good on that.  After finals i'll probably ask someone to take me to go get my gas mask for painting. 

Offline DarthTrey

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
Re: Multi's Custom sticks *Closed until further notice
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2007, 12:01:40 PM »
:obligatory bug Multi for an update post :