When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: My new blog/site  (Read 875 times)

Offline Draugen

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
My new blog/site
« on: July 29, 2009, 03:27:43 PM »
Hey im making a blog called Soul Void that is dedicated to Fighting Games, Combo Videos and Fighting game Tournaments

http://soulvoid1.blogspot.com/

there not much on the site for now only some links but im working on it if you got any ideas you want to tell please say them
That which is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die..."

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 17
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile
Re: My new blog/site
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 02:42:39 PM »
Hint Number One;

Get a name that let's people know what it's about, and a name people will like saying.

Hint Number Two;

Prepare to fight against sites like Shoryuken, which is a long standing fighting game site, as well as a valued spot for arcade stick information.

Hint Number Three;

Be ready to offer something that other places don't have. Why should I go to your blog when I can go elsewhere for my fighting game needs? Are you going to have exclusive video's? Hints? Is your blog going to be written in a way that makes people want to read it? Am I really going to want to go to your blog instead of say, Dustloops for Blazblue information? Or video's?

Not trying to get your hopes up, but a blog is alot of hard work, and unless you stand out amongst a crowd, it will never amount to anything. My 2 cents anyway.