hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Machismo  (Read 2376 times)

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
Machismo
« on: December 19, 2008, 05:54:49 PM »

Godhand is ultimate manliness in game form.  I can't stop playing it.  It's like the HnK of video games (in fact, it has a HnK parody roulette move called 100 Fists).  I can't understand how this game got shady reviews or how Clover managed to go out of business while releasing Okami and then this.

Just play it.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline ಠ_ಠ Dizzynecro

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 40
  • Doriflectos
    • View Profile
Re: Machismo
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 08:35:25 AM »
What console is it for?

By the way, Are Melty Blood and Melty Bread different games?

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 02:23:27 AM »
Ps2.

I just finished it today.  This game is too intense.  Also, the ending theme is the best video game theme ever created, hands down. 
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 43
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 04:18:20 AM »
Also, the ending theme is the best video game theme ever created, hands down. 
More than Still Alive?
FGO Friend Code: 221252074

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 06:05:05 AM »
100 times better.

With lines like, "Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way!" and "Apocalyptic beatdowns with the God Hand!" and "God power keeps my pimp hand strong", how can it not be the best ever?

Watch the song here. (actual endgame credits)
Get the song here. (you know you want to)

(DISCLAIMER: Enjoyment of the song may be directly relevant to how much you've actually played of the game)
---

Offline mewofforcena

• Vigilant Yellow
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Anyaaaan~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 05:05:11 AM »
The beggining and all that attack names shit reminds me of older super robot songs.
The April that's farther than May, reversal of limbs

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 17
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 10:53:00 AM »
100 times better.

With lines like, "Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way!" and "Apocalyptic beatdowns with the God Hand!" and "God power keeps my pimp hand strong", how can it not be the best ever?

Watch the song here. (actual endgame credits)
Get the song here. (you know you want to)

(DISCLAIMER: Enjoyment of the song may be directly relevant to how much you've actually played of the game)

This confuses me on so many different level, but yet, I just can't take my eyes off it  :psyduck:

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 09:02:22 PM »
This confuses me on so many different level, but yet, I just can't take my eyes off it  :psyduck:
It all makes sense once you play the game (kinda).  Seek it out.  You should be able to find it for under $20 easy.

The beggining and all that attack names shit reminds me of older super robot songs.
I know, isn't it great?  This game parodies/references so much shit.  Best example- in the Chihuahua races, one of them is named "37 in a row".  Now tell me that's not the greatest thing ever.

Man, this game is so intense.  The lv.Die challenges are forcing me to step up my reaction time to win.  Only 2 left and I'll have all 50 challenges done though.
---

Offline mewofforcena

• Vigilant Yellow
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Anyaaaan~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 02:00:06 AM »
No, it's not great*hides his GaoGaiGar DVD's and Getter Robo/Combattler V/etc. music*
The April that's farther than May, reversal of limbs