hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Runback! Donjon Network 2nd Phase!  (Read 23931 times)

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
Runback! Donjon Network 2nd Phase!
« on: December 24, 2010, 12:24:29 AM »
It's about that time once again people. Screw the first season, we're coming back stronger than ever! Please check the 2nd post for next show information!

Who We Are (Hosts)
Two of the blackest forces in US Melty Blood today (SilentShinobi and Brandino) and long-time doujin fighter and Doom Master Blaster (Mizuki).

What is the Donjon Network? (Overall Mission)
- Brilliant idea to give a show to the doujinshi/poverty fighting game community at large.
- A very much live radio show that will be broadcasted on a stream site (link to the show is TBA).
- Organized discussion about a certain poverty or doujin fighting game already released, soon to be released, or cancelled.
- An interactive fun house where will be able to always answer questions given to us through stream chat or IRC mostly. If you got a mic, we'd love to hear your voice!
- ...what else could there be?

When will this be aired? How frequent? How long will each show be? (Times)
We are aiming to get a live show out to you guys once a month on a Sunday. Actual show time would be roughly 8PM EST. It'll possibly be the first Sunday of each month, but with this thing still in development, it could be changed.

Each show will be roughly around 2-3 hours. Even more if we're just being chill and having fun.

Can I be on the show? (Guest Invasion)
We always do accept anyone with any sort of knowledge to come to the show, but you must reach out to us first. If a show has been announced and you would like to join the roster for it, you can PM me, Brandino, or Mizuki BY Friday prior to showtime. This will give us time to make room and time for the other guests we may have. If we have free spots open during the show, they can be filled during but once again PM on here or IRC one of us.

So, can I listen to previous shows? (Post-recording)
The streaming site always have options to save broadcasts, we will be sure to have them saved on the channel.

I don't have a mic, is there a way I can reach you during the show? (Crowd Participation)
The fastest way you can reach us (which results with the quickest response from us) is to PM us on IRC (irc.mizuumi.net most likely) or stay active on the stream chat. Those 2 are the fastest ways to get your question answered during show time.

How do you fill time in these things? How random do these shows get? (Subject Bases and Requests)
The main idea of this show is to relay a message that there is a living, breathing community for the non-mainstream fighting games in America. It could range from Vampire Savior to Chaos Code. The first hour or so will be us and our guests going over a specific subject of that kind that will be announced when the next show's date is up. Note that Melty Blood has a podcast of its own so the MB talk here will be to a minimum such as random tournament thoughts or random bitching (lol hope not). Fox and Chibi are doing a great job with their podcast and I hope they can bring bigger and better things to their show and assist us as well.

There is always room to have fun and stay random, but we really do keep the FG community first for the show. How random they go after business time is up to your imagination. I seriously can't tell you.

Do you accept constructive criticism for the empowerment of the show? (Improvement Posts)
Please let us know of anything that went right or wrong with each show. If we do not have any criticism from the audience, I will assume we're doing well and keep things going from there. If you say something that will help us out, it will be greatly appreciated.
Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
    • View Profile
Re: Runback! Donjon Network 2nd Phase!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 12:24:50 AM »
Donjon Network 2nd Phase - Next Location: Confirmed.  (This will be the live channel for the show.)

Episode 7 - The Expo and The Exposed! E3 Recap, CEO and ReveLAtions results, and current news on the Doujin!

Date:
June 19th

Time:
8pm EST

Synopsis:
Last week has been an amazing week of news, games, tournaments, and blow up. We'll be sure to gather up all this stuff and pack it into a great show for you guys! Don't forget the mystery movie after the show in another channel that will be determined later this week! Also, the funeral of Yipes Mendoza. We miss you man.

Guest List:
Open show! You want in? Be sure to msg us!

Previously:

Episode 6 - Night of the Free! Encounter with the Godfather!  Sp00ky enters the Donjon Network!

Date:
May 8th

Time:
8pm EST

Synopsis:
East Coast Godfather of all things poverty and the solo force behind TeamSp00ky streams, Sp00ky comes by to talk about games, the future, and alot of shit that's so poor, its guaranteed to be free donations from stream monsters' wallets! In other words, you'd go broke. Also, yo' momma jokes. Don't miss this great show!

Guest List:
Sp00ky...duh.

Episode 5 - Fly! Drive! Walk! To The 4 Points of America! Upcoming Tournament Special and Q&A session with the hosts!

Date:
April 24th

Time:
8pm EST

Synopsis:
Big tournaments heading your way in the following months! We talk about ReveLAtions, CEO '11, and more on news of new releases. We will be accepting questions throughout the show to answer as well! Also, Easter service with Kirk Franklin and 1NC.

Guest List:
Pending.

Episode 4 - To the Final Round! Burn the City with Hype! Atlanta's Final Found Special.

Date:
March 6th

Time:
8pm EST

Synopsis:
Heading into its 14th year of hype, Final Round is just around the corner! With Arcana, Melty Blood, Guilty Gear, and Blazblue in the main game list, you can't miss this tournament; live or on stream. Also, we question MvC3 Phoenix's sexuality.

Guest List:
Creator and Head of Final Round - shinblanka!

Episode 3 - State of the Doujin Address! What's going down in February?

Date:
February 6th

Time:
8pm EST (we mean it this time)

Synopsis:
We talk about the upcoming fighter, Aquapazza and discuss the 1.02 ver. of Umineko. More Arcana talk and respect to the black people that keep this thing going. Also, more stupid ass fanfiction readings.

Guest List:
Listen up!

Second Episode - Sugoi! New Angels are Advent? Next-Gen Arcana Heart Special

Date:
January 23rd

Time:
8pm EST (we mean it this time)

Synopsis:
Arcana Heart 3 has invaded the PS3 and 360! We get the lowdown on the port, the system, and the world of Arcana Heart 3 that you can only hear here! If you don't own your own copy (or even if you do), this will be a show that you don't wanna miss. Also, more talk about Vanguard Princess cut-ins lolol.

Guest List:
Dippy/SK/Curbeh

First Episode - Welcome to 2011! Next Year in Review (Mission Complete!)

Date:
January 2nd, 2011

Time:
8pm EST (Give or take)

Synopsis:
We will talk about all the new fighting games and events that will be going down in the next year for the doujin and obscure community. Games such as Arcana Heart 3, Umineko, Chaos Code, and Vanguard Princess: Prime will be discussed. Also, we'll talk about how pink HomingCancel.com is.

Guest List:
Mrusuk/Zinac?/Curbeh/Bell/Woof/Rei
Finalized.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 08:55:07 AM by 南の魂 - Shinobi »
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 12:42:45 AM »
To those who would want to listen to this show on the go in mp3 form, you're in luck. with 1tb of space (and only 100 used D:) I can record them with no problem. I will NOT edit them however, except maybe adding in an intro, and this is NOT replacing Breadcast at all. For streaming, do you guys prefer ustream or justin.tv?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 12:45:40 AM by Orange Caramel ☆ »
what the fuck is this game

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 10:45:50 AM »
Would any of you two happen to have any of the older episodes we did last year? If anything it'll give people who hasn't heard of this before an idea on what to expect. Granted back then it was more MB oriented...they'll get the idea.

For streaming, do you guys prefer ustream or justin.tv?

ustream I guess. If only I have a ustream account.

Any why is this considered a runback you ask? Well this was something Shinobi and I did last year for MBAA when it was released on console. It was mainly just for shits and giggles, but for whatever reason people liked it so we decided to make it a semi-regular thing. Well I got "deployed" to Germany and thus throwing the schedule all out of wack.

Back then it was mainly geared towards MB, but now this is going to be geared towards other non-popular/doujin games like Shinobi pointed out. Even though we're both MB players and all, there's already a dedicated podcast solely for MB and the community so we're not really going to touch on that anywhere near as Chibi  and Fox, but we will give our insight on the community, events, etc.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 11:01:14 AM by Brandino »
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 11:12:01 AM »
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-donjon-network This is the old account, it might be archived somewhere.

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 11:11:00 PM »
2nd post updated with the final roster.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 11:19:54 PM »
Throw my name on that list you bitch.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Dipstick

• Poverty Emeritus
  • Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 61
  • cascade of unrepentant doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 12:30:18 AM »
I like how you asked me to come on, I said yes and then you don't want me on anyway.

And you wonder why I'm racist.  :V
Worst Nanaya and second worst Ryougi player in the USA

それがわたしのスタンダード!

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 07:41:07 AM »
I honestly don't remember asking you. Maybe it's because you're racist. I'm a man of my word (even if I don't remember it) so I'll add you and that last minute bastard Chibi. Hopefully everything will stick. Very interesting night tonight will be.

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 04:03:49 PM »
Just getting off work. Please spread the word the show will go on in another hour. Sorry for the delay.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2011, 05:22:37 PM »
Channel temporarily changing to http://www.justin.tv/curbeh

Miz is stuck in crazy rain traffic and will not be home for another hour, so the broadcast will be on Curbeh's channel instead.  The archive for this cast will still be available on the original Donjon channel.  Apologies for the inconvenience.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2011, 08:29:08 PM »
Finished the first. All constructive criticism here plz.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 09:53:30 PM »
Interesting show. Nice hearing other ppl give opinions about randomness. Hope to catch next show live again.
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2011, 02:24:40 PM »
Next show is on AH3. Updated 2nd post.

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2011, 10:03:01 PM »
I'm assuming these are all done live & not recorded as of now.....
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 03:00:31 PM »
I'm assuming these are all done live & not recorded as of now.....
They are live, but the streaming site records the shows in the archives for later use.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2011, 11:18:01 AM »
Ok, I'll check the site that's used later to see if this episode was recorded.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2011, 03:51:57 PM »
Date of show has been moved down a week to the 23rd. Stay hype!

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2011, 11:16:19 AM »
Blow it up gentlemen.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2011, 07:17:05 PM »
Damn, I just missed it.
---

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2011, 01:09:07 AM »
Hi guys, I've made a twitter to organize the shows/podcasts that I am in charge of. You can find it here.

http://twitter.com/donjonenjin

Please follow and spread the word!

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2011, 07:33:23 AM »
Hi guys, I've made a twitter to organize the shows/podcasts that I am in charge of. You can find it here.

http://twitter.com/donjonenjin

Please follow and spread the word!

Following right now.
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 02:23:48 PM »
Episode 3 info is up. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 11:03:54 AM »
Looks like we'll be talking about not only Aqua+, but new CC update, and racist fighter UNIB.
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2011, 12:42:21 PM »
Damn, I'll probably miss this after all.  Some family surprise dropped into town for super bowl celebrations and I get invited for free VIP passes to Lavo.  Can't really turn something like that down, you know?
---