When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Melty Blood: The Sprite Comic  (Read 10511 times)

Offline Choco

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 69
  • IM MAD
    • View Profile
Re: Melty Blood: The Sprite Comic
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2007, 11:22:39 PM »
Hmmm... http://bobandgeorge.com anyone?

Hey wait, I like comic sans. :'(

Totally cute, not really funny :<

Offline mrthefter

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • Now I've lost it. I know I can kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2007, 12:34:41 PM »
There are plenty of free fonts.
Comic Sans isn't a very good one, and is all over the place. I'll never get why people use it.
Individuality, people!

Offline Macampos

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
  • This one's weird. Watch out, he might bite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2007, 01:06:25 PM »
Comic Sans isn't a very good one, and is all over the place. I'll never get why people use it.
Individuality, people!

Some sprite-comic tutorials say to use Comic Sans because...

You know, now that you mention it, I don't understand why Comic Sans is so popular either. I suppose because of the name?

At any rate, I'll think something up. I may take to using different fonts per each character (as you can see from the last strip), but if you guys have any suggestions for a specific font, please post it.

Offline mrthefter

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • Now I've lost it. I know I can kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2007, 01:55:06 PM »
That's cool.
Just don't use too many (I think 7 should be the upper limit) or it starts looking like a ransom letter.

Offline Pikachu_Fragger

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • "I'm gonna kick some ass with my own pipe wrench"
    • View Profile
    • The Initial D Roleplaying Stage
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2007, 03:35:08 PM »
Individuality, people!

You know, now that you mention it, I don't understand why Comic Sans is so popular either. I suppose because of the name?

At any rate, I'll think something up. I may take to using different fonts per each character (as you can see from the last strip), but if you guys have any suggestions for a specific font, please post it.

Different fonts per character would probably be too tedious, not to mention it might get hard to read after a while.

The only other thing I can think of is using different colors instead, but that might hurt your eyes too.

If there was a font I'd suggest, use the same font they use in the Tsukihime translations, lol :psyduck:
At a time like this... I WISH I HAD A DIGITAL CAMERA!

The more beautiful and pure a thing is... the more satisfying it is to corrupt, isn't it?

Offline Macampos

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
  • This one's weird. Watch out, he might bite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2007, 04:21:39 PM »
Individuality, people!

Different fonts per character would probably be too tedious, not to mention it might get hard to read after a while.

The only other thing I can think of is using different colors instead, but that might hurt your eyes too.

If there was a font I'd suggest, use the same font they use in the Tsukihime translations, lol :psyduck:

I've been looking for those fonts for awhile... since they're used in other translated mangas as well. I'll think of something.