When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Akiha's Tea Room

Site Feedback & Suggestions Thread

<< < (10/11) > >>

ಠ_ಠ Dizzynecro:
I think we should put all the characters kanji next to their name in the atlas academy character forums titles. :toot:

NinjaNero:

--- Quote from: Dizzynecro on February 24, 2007, 08:45:00 PM ---There needs to be a Site Feedback & Suggestions board so I can complain about how theres a scroll wheel on my avatar!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Arlieth Tralare on February 25, 2007, 02:38:15 AM ---Really? I don't see one. Anyways, this board's open for anything, so feedback/suggestions here are fine.

--- End quote ---
I still see it....

abitofBaileys:
I have no idea if this came already up, but did anyone notice that no page except the mainpage actually works on meltybread.com?

NinjaNero:

--- Quote from: Fabro Rowan on December 25, 2008, 04:38:04 AM ---I have no idea if this came already up, but did anyone notice that no page except the mainpage actually works on meltybread.com?

--- End quote ---
They seem to work for me...

TheMaster_Rahl:
Just something that has bugged me for a long time now.

When I type a reply and hit post or preview, sometimes the site tells me that I'm no longer logged in, due to a time out of the secession, and asks me to log in again.
Then when I log back in, it does not take me to my post or preview, and all the text I just typed is lost.

Am I doing something retarded? I do have the little check box for keeping me always logged in checked, but I still get logged out all the time. Am I missing something in my browser options?

Regardless of if I can prevent this kind of problem by always being logged in, the truth is that I don't want to always be logged in.

Is it possible to get a preview of a reply when I hit the preview button and the site asks me to log in again? I'd like to not have to retype a post because I had to log in again after hitting preview or post. Why does it not keep all the text in this situation?

Am I just ignorant and asking the impossible? Should I have to have another tab open to just open random posts so I don't get logged out?

-TexasTim-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version