When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Custom fightstick art gallery!  (Read 2593 times)

Offline hokagesama

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Custom fightstick art gallery!
« on: August 09, 2010, 06:17:19 PM »
Hey guys,

Just wanted to pop in and say congrats to a great show at Evo and having a really friendly community.  It's nice to see how much more people get along here than @ some other fighter sites.

That being said, I'm sure many of you have fightsticks and may be aware that you can put custom art on them.  We've got a booru (gallery basically) set up with help from some SRK people and would really like to see more people start posting and using it.  We've got 125 postings right now and more are always being added!  Feel free to add your own, post comments, and spread the word.  All we ask is that you tag any postings with what kind of fightstick it's for, a link to the original posting of the artwork (if applicable) and any links to credit artists whose work was used in the template.

Here's a link to the gallery:  http://srksticks.booru.org/
Here's a link to the thread about it on SRK: http://shoryuken.com/f177/fightstick-booru-gallery-new-place-post-download-stick-designs-245892/

Thanks for checking it out!  If you'd like to help us scan through the MASSIVE (~600 pages) artwork thread on SRK, shoot me a PM or an email or just post in the booru thread about it.  Hopefully we can generate some interest.

Wishing you all the best as your scene continues to grow :-)

Offline It is a mystery.

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
    • View Profile
Re: Custom fightstick art gallery!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 07:39:33 PM »
Sounds good.

Offline Saikyo Joe

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Custom fightstick art gallery!