When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Strike with the open hand!  (Read 6938 times)

Offline SunsetHero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
  • Yes Man Kablaam
    • View Profile
Strike with the open hand!
« on: July 06, 2009, 11:25:25 PM »
Garfield translated into Japanese and back into English.

http://garfieldlostintranslation.blogspot.com/

The results are incredible.

HEY!  SWEETY!  You're not going anywhere until you answer our quiz question~!

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 81
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
Re: Strike with the open hand!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 12:46:47 AM »
Hmm...this deserves a lol.
Common Sense?! In My Touhous?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 17
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 02:10:51 AM »
It made me giggle, it brings back my love of Garfield.  :psyduck:

Offline SunsetHero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Yes Man Kablaam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 12:13:19 PM »

I mean it starts well enough but then it's just what.

Unrelated/thrown here for the hell of it:

Wrestling midgets killed by fake hookers.

The only way it could be more ridiculous is if it was "fake midgets killed by wrestling hookers."

Offline Hier

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Blade Ninja Skills!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 09:57:51 PM »
http://i40.tinypic.com/rr4bco.jpg

I mean it starts well enough but then it's just what.

Pretty sure he is telling us to stuff our faces with donuts!
Wants to order the Limited Edition of MBAA...

Offline SunsetHero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Yes Man Kablaam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 02:50:54 PM »

Come on people

this is like

garfield

and Japanese

This is no-one's dream come true

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 03:55:14 PM »
Double translation apparently leads to some interesting text. First one was the best so far.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 10:05:05 PM »
Engrish makes everything better, but we still need some form of cohesion to allow some form of understanding.

On that note, if I had a switch I could hit that would make everyone speak in engrish (or just let me hear everything in engrish) I would do it without a moment's notice.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline mewofforcena

• Vigilant Yellow
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Anyaaaan~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 03:28:28 AM »
3 words. What. The Hell.

Also, your personal text. We likey.
The April that's farther than May, reversal of limbs

Offline SunsetHero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Yes Man Kablaam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 07:40:27 AM »
:3

Dance of the toe which was thrown; with private.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 10:27:03 AM »
Oh wow, I didn't even notice that you changed your personal text to a Godhand reference.  Fucking awesome. 
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline SunsetHero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Yes Man Kablaam
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 10:28:27 AM »
You people play God Hand?

Offline mewofforcena

• Vigilant Yellow
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Anyaaaan~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 11:58:47 AM »
Yeah! More beheading than a guillotine! Head Slicer!
The April that's farther than May, reversal of limbs

Offline SunsetHero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Yes Man Kablaam
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 12:07:12 PM »
Engrish God Hand credits theme:

God or ogre? Am I what? It' As for the power wicked execution house of the time my God hand of s because of me my road is chosen it is in close range to the fist which it does not pass or you kick the fist your nut, or or twists your wrist God power to force my prostitution services trader hand, it maintains, therefore me everything won' Rely on; As for t your donkey to kicking Milky Way of the dragon which is continued very long! (Milky Way!) Don' As for the behavior of t don' You like; t likes the destructive person of sphere! (Destructive person of sphere!) My arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm and my arm I' It calls ll with respect to power of the God hand! But the limb of fight was lost, don' It is lovely person I' of the worry of t; As for ll as for the final power my secret equipment of cool God as for my defense which now is as for my style which is firm it' which is impulsive; If; s many I' As for ll as for me whom it crawls with your feet when I feel heat because of mercy, attack of startle from my roulette board which is asked! (Roulette board!) You lower end theory sound from the God hand! (The God hand!) My arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm and my arm I' It calls ll with respect to power of the God hand! As for everyone Who' which you think that we want the part; Following s? Don' As for t fight style of the activity excess which is the idiot as for such smooth those as for the God hand which makes the saliva It' which helps the fact that I solve my pressure; s overwhelming, I must confess, only person that doesn' The girl I am obtained in work this of t slices passing by the assassin of a certain [oribia] my sonic boom! (Sonic boom!) The æ–¬ neck it does from the guillotine and the head slicer! (Head slicer!) My arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm and my arm I' It calls ll with respect to power of the God hand!

God power to force my prostitution services trader hand. ._.

By the way, my username is also a God Hand reference.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 02:02:09 PM by SunsetHero »

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 04:12:25 AM »
Wow, the Godhand theme has been turned into unreadable.  =\

Anyway, Godhand is my favorite action/adventure around.  I have the end theme on my zune too.  Fuckin love that song.  Still haven't managed to beat hard mode though.  The kick me challenge was easier than that shit. 
---

Offline SunsetHero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Yes Man Kablaam
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 11:28:43 AM »
I don't think I'll ever try the Kick Me Sign challenge until I get as good as those crazy Japanese people. :/  I'll probably try hard mode after a few more playthroughs, though.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 06:11:58 PM »
I don't think I'll ever try the Kick Me Sign challenge until I get as good as those crazy Japanese people. :/  I'll probably try hard mode after a few more playthroughs, though.

You haven't beaten stage 51?  I wasn't a bad enough dude to beat it without abusing chain yanker, but I didn't have to use any evade high combo tricks or high side kick cancelling bullshit to cheese a victory either.  Backdashing through the dual shaolin fist is prolly the most intense thing in that whole game.  haha

And really, KMS challenge is cake if you take measures to keep your level low.  Hard mode is fucking retarded.  I'd be embarrassed to tell you how many times I died on the first level alone.
---

Offline SunsetHero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Yes Man Kablaam
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 07:05:03 PM »
I'll try beating every Fighting Ring challenge in my current playthrough since I'm getting better at the game. I'm able to stay alive most of the time (only dying a few times in one playthrough) and I rarely get knocked off level Die. I just need to practice juggling and dodging a little more. When I think I'm ready I'll go for challenge 15 (the whip always gets me ;_;).

This one sure is...

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 07:38:31 PM »
I'll try beating every Fighting Ring challenge in my current playthrough since I'm getting better at the game. I'm able to stay alive most of the time (only dying a few times in one playthrough) and I rarely get knocked off level Die. I just need to practice juggling and dodging a little more. When I think I'm ready I'll go for challenge 15 (the whip always gets me ;_;).

This one sure is...
Oh wow, how far along in the game are you?  The whips are hard until you can tell which attacks you have to side dodge and which you can high dodge.  The side dodge ones have enough of a tell to give you reaction time to move.  As long as you don't backdash away and give them range superiority, they're not so bad.  It's only when there's multiple that it's really annoying.

Wait until you get up to lv.Die Elvis battles in the postgame missions (40+).  He does his fucking jump attack so fast that I think it's impossible to dodge on reaction.  It's such bullshit.
---

Offline SunsetHero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Yes Man Kablaam
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 07:54:44 PM »
Actually, I've played through the game about seven or so times this summer. I have almost no trouble with the rest of the Fighting Ring challenges, but 15 just seems like a bad joke. Two Skinny Asses and an Elite Lady with a whip on level Die and almost no health for anyone. :(  I usually manage to beat one of the Skinny Asses, but the whip always gets me and there goes the only bit of life I'm given.

I'm able to dodge Elvis' jump most of the time, because I see it coming somehow. I suck at dodging Belze's attacks. x_x

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2009, 05:49:43 AM »
Actually, I've played through the game about seven or so times this summer. I have almost no trouble with the rest of the Fighting Ring challenges, but 15 just seems like a bad joke. Two Skinny Asses and an Elite Lady with a whip on level Die and almost no health for anyone. :(  I usually manage to beat one of the Skinny Asses, but the whip always gets me and there goes the only bit of life I'm given.

I'm able to dodge Elvis' jump most of the time, because I see it coming somehow. I suck at dodging Belze's attacks. x_x
Oh, okay.  I thought that somehow you were new to the game or something from that previous post.  Elvis in all of his forms was the only lv.Die boss that I had the hardest time with consistently beating.  Belze wasn't so bad, imo.  Almost all of his attacks could be simply high dodged.  I'm blanking on her name, but the demon form of the chick was my favorite to fight, outside of the battles against devil hand and double god hand.

I remember that mission 15 though.  It is a bitch to do.  I ended up beating it by immediately dive kicking the left guy, then wasting the whip chick second and the other lanky guy last.  It took me a lot of tries to beat it, but I managed to do it the chapter that it was unlocked somehow.
---

Offline SunsetHero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Yes Man Kablaam
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 08:45:09 AM »
Demon Elvis and Demon Shannon are easy to beat with side dodging. I have problems with normal Shannon sometimes, though. I have to learn how to dodge her projectiles when she gets too far away.

I think Ravel and Debussy have become my favorite bosses. I want to hack the game and give Ravel five times as much life. :P

Edit: Oh hey, I finally beat challenge 15. It suddenly became piss easy. I guess I should try beating every challenge before the final stage.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 11:20:49 AM by SunsetHero »

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2009, 12:04:04 PM »
Demon Elvis and Demon Shannon are easy to beat with side dodging. I have problems with normal Shannon sometimes, though. I have to learn how to dodge her projectiles when she gets too far away.

I think Ravel and Debussy have become my favorite bosses. I want to hack the game and give Ravel five times as much life. :P

Edit: Oh hey, I finally beat challenge 15. It suddenly became piss easy. I guess I should try beating every challenge before the final stage.
Jeez, I dunno why, but Ravel and Debussy always rub me the wrong way (...no homo).  The random ass bombs from off screen somehow always catch me off guard. =\  Normal Shannon you can catch in a loop just by staying in her face and doing a single back dodge when she starts up her little aoe explosion thing around her, then running right back in and mashing in her face again.  As long as I got in her face and just didn't let her hit me away (which is easier than it sounds, since she always seems to try to combo break or counter after a certain number of hits) then I could easily perfect the fight.  It's weird; that's one of the few battles that I find easier to do without roulette or god hand, because they break my loop and I usually end up losing the rhythm and getting smacked.

And don't you hate it when that happens?  Something you've had so much trouble beating and complain about being hard as fuck, and then suddenly you beat it out of nowhere as if it was the easiest thing.  It's like...uh...how did I have so much trouble on it before?   :emo:
---

Offline SunsetHero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Yes Man Kablaam
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2009, 12:22:13 PM »
If you have two roulette orbs and a God Hand unleash ready then you can beat one of them almost instantly.

I love Ravel's bad guitar playing and scream when knocked far away ("WAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOH"). :P

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2009, 08:08:52 PM »
If you have two roulette orbs and a God Hand unleash ready then you can beat one of them almost instantly.

I love Ravel's bad guitar playing and scream when knocked far away ("WAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOH"). :P
Oh, wait.  Lol, I got my names mixed up.  I actually love that battle.  For some reason I thought you were talking about the gay duo from your sig link.   :V

This thread has completely become a godhand thread now, hasn't it?
---