When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: [Results!] TYPE-MOON Character Ranking!  (Read 37674 times)

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
[Results!] TYPE-MOON Character Ranking!
« on: September 20, 2010, 02:39:14 PM »
WINNER

Kohaku

A victory that was long awaited. The underdog heroine of Tsukihime finally gets her tribute.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 12:08:08 PM by Rowanism »

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
Re: [Vote!] TYPE-MOON Character Ranking!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 03:35:24 PM »
I like Altrouge but she hasn't directly appeared in any written work, only referenced and explained about a little.  Would she count as a viable choice, or is that not enough to qualify her?

1. Altrouge Brunstud.  She is the loli vampire princess, so to speak.  She can predict the future enough to keep the dead apostle slots constantly filled.  She leads the 'left wing' half of the dead apostles and has an entourage of three of the most deadly of them.  She has a mysterious yet powerful second/true form, and somehow was able to beat Arcueid in a battle.  All of this adds up to an intriguingly powerful and influential character.

2. Yumizuka Satsuki aka Sacchin.  I love tragedy.  Sacchin is infinite sadness, so my love for her is boundless.  Also she has the burning finger parody attack in Battle Moon Wars, and that's godlike.

3. Kiritsugu Emiya.  Dude's a cold, calculating badass with a killer sidekick/mistress.  He's also a warm, loving husband to an ill-fated homonculous chick and caring father of their half-breed daughter.  He also dreams of purging the world of evil.  He failed, but hey, he was pretty cool while he was at it.

4. Ryougi Shiki.  What an interesting character.  Her split personality, as well as the abrupt loss of one of the personalities and how she grows and changes to adapt to it is thought provoking and gradually endearing.  Additionally, her ridiculous god eyes and combat ability is entirely bullshit level awesome.  How she reacts to Kokutou Mikiya is awkward and cute - a good contrast to her usual serious attitude.

5. Canaan.  An interesting take on synesthesia and a pretty badass assassin type.  Her relationship with Oosawa Maria is interesting and causes good character growth.  Plus she has a character design that appeals to my non-loli interests.

6. Tohno Shiki aka Nanaya Shiki aka Satsujinki.  Two words - Big Pimpin.  Nah, seriously he's a pretty bullshit character and that's pretty awesome.  He is mister happy disposition friendly guy that everyone innately likes, he gets fucking any girl he could ever want (even some he probably doesn't want), he can tap into his psychic ancestry's badass assassin skills, he has the eyes of motherfucking death perception that make nearly any battle free, and he eventually becomes something equivalent to death incarnate later in life.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 08:49:21 PM by LoliSauce »
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 81
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 10:54:10 PM »
1) Ryougi Shiki
 :fap: :fap: :fap:
2) Tohsaka Rin
3) Ciel
 :fap: :fap:
4) Kokutou Azaka
5) Mitsuzuri Ayaka
 :fap:
Common Sense?! In My Touhous?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Haters Gonna Hate
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 05:16:09 AM »
1) Kohaku, i simply like that mischievous and dirty devil apron

2) Hisui, a maid being loyal to his master is the best

3) Luviagelita Edelfelt, rich lady, drill hair, large finnish breasts. nuff said

4) Satsuki Yumizuka, she still exist you know ;_;

5) Taiga Fujimura, i just love her, that's enough

6) White Len, my inner lolicon is telling me that she deserve the spot

dropped votes:

Arcueid, Akiha, Miyako, Caster

Edit by Rowan: Changed vote so this one doesn't count.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 04:33:50 AM by Rowanism »
<Zelretch> i would pay for a Kouma bedsheet
<Zelretch> seriously i wouldnt mind sleeping with PURE MASCULINITY

<ehrik> does ckouma have any hype combos <setrajonas> 2aaa <ehrik> damn that combo <ehrik> is too hard <ehrik> do you have anything easier

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 07:46:52 AM »
I like Altrouge but she hasn't directly appeared in any written work, only referenced and explained about a little.  Would she count as a viable choice, or is that not enough to qualify her?
She's being mentioned. That counts as "appears". I should clearify this in the first post.
You can even vote the Dead Apostles which are only described roughly, if any.

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 09:46:57 AM »
Out of currently in-game/novel characters? (aka NOT altrouge, satsujinki and the like?)

1: Archer (Invented GAR)
2: Ryougi Shiki ( :fap:)
3: Tohno Shiki (He got me into Type-Moon in the first place with Tsukihime)
4: Kohaku (Master of puppets is pulling the striiiiiiings.....)
5: Isklander (Read Fate/Zero. If i have you explain why hes on this list after you've done that, your a fucking moron.)
6: Ciel (Shes the character that damn near everyone likes but nobody likes enough to count as their favorite.)

Honorable mention goes to Kokutou Mikiya, who proves that regular nerds can be just as GAR as superpowered characters under the right circumstances. (case in point: Knk 7)
Why do I even bother going to EVO anymore.... D8

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 03:01:30 PM »
1: Ryougi Shiki (My main, have to represent. Besides, the entirety of KnK was crystallized win.)
2: Kohaku (Her evil mastermind levels are off the scale and her manipulative ability is nothing to mess with.)
3: Lancelot (Gets major points for almost beating Gil down with his own swords.)
4: Type Mecury A.K.A. Ort (Awesome design, could probably beat down any character using physical strength alone (if he would actually bother to do so))
5: Gransurg Blackmore (Again, design. He's got a great backstory and is probably one of the least violent (do not read weakest) of the Apostles)
6: Asagami Fujino (I keep on recalling that scene where she destroys a bridge with her powers.)

Offline caiooa

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • aprentice button masher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 03:30:34 PM »
i will change my list to make some adequations
1 Kohaku (The best yandere of nasuverse. She make the endings of Hisui arc the most epic thing of typemoon)

2 Tohno Shiki (i'm not a crazy sadistic, but his vision of the world really made me immerse in nasuverse)

3 Arcueid Brunestud (My main in melty and my first VN girl, lol)

4 Emyia Kitsurugi (the perfect guy to be a leading character...so diferent from Shirou :emo:....) 
5Yumidzuka Satsuki

6 Ciel (she have the most advanced vampire supression technice of the world + glasses <3)

Mitsuzuri Ayaka
I liked she, but her looks is too close to Ryougi....anyway...:fap:

Edit by Rowan: 6, dude. Six! D=
But I like that you like Tokie. Imo Shiki should've never split up with her. (Or was it vice-versa?)

i really don't remember, lol. Now i have to replay all kagetsu tohya
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 12:59:59 PM by caiooa »
HellLion:" i don't use windows 7 anymore. Now i use windows 7ya"

"it's not mash, it's triple tap!"

Offline Paint_It_Blak

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • The shiny CANDY LIKE BUTTON?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 07:14:28 PM »
1. IBUKI!!
    ....eerrr, I mean Ryougi 'cuz she's ninja.

2. Kohaku, honestly she needs her own cartoon series on Adult Swim or Comedy Central.

3. Ciel, because she was the person I tried the first time I tried Act Cadenza.

4. Nero Chaos, Resident Evil arm FTW.

5. Neco Arc Chaos, he'd be Kohaku's sidekick in her cartoon.

6. Sion, because she'd be awesome to play as in Metal Slug.

7. Cannan, even though I just think of her as Ryougi with a gun, she always reminds me of Red Dead Redemption's dead eye feature.
Hey kids! Start jumping up and down like idiots!

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 07:45:43 PM »
1) Ryougi Shiki
2) Tohsaka Rin
3) Ciel
4) Kokutou Azaka
5) Mitsuzuri Ayaka
 :fap:

You didn't put up a sixth character!  Also, type moon wiki lists Mitsuzuri Ayaka as Mitsuzuri Ayako.  I don't know enough about the character to even know her correct name either way, but figured I'd mention it.  I was surprised that akiha's mangaka girlfriend you talk about so much didn't make the list.

Also I'm surprised that Kohaku made literally every single list so far.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 08:22:43 PM »
I'm not, Kohaku's involved in just about everything.

Besides, she's not in every list. *Points to Shin's list* (He's probably going to edit her in after this post though, if just for laughs.)

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 08:52:12 PM »
Lol, yeah.  He would, just to spite me for pointing out a mistake.

Also she's not in my list, now that I finally made it.  I'm not fond of psycho bitches.  I've had enough of those in my life already.
---

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 81
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2010, 04:34:06 AM »
You didn't put up a sixth character!  Also, type moon wiki lists Mitsuzuri Ayaka as Mitsuzuri Ayako.  I don't know enough about the character to even know her correct name either way, but figured I'd mention it.  I was surprised that akiha's mangaka girlfriend you talk about so much didn't make the list.

Also I'm surprised that Kohaku made literally every single list so far.

Yeah, it is Ayako...I got caught up with "Azaka" vs "Ayaka". You talking about Seo? I don't like Seo enough to have her make the list, but she is up there. Okay, shall I make a 'for reals' list?

1) Ryougi Shiki
The absolute embodiment of death in the Nasuverse. She would even kill Gods if they stood in her way...and she could do it too. Also,  :fap:

2) Tohsaka Rin
School idol, everyone looks up to her. Once she becomes your friend, she will sap you of everything that you hold dear. Zettai ryouiki ftw

3) Nanaya Kiri
Nanaya Shiki is nothing in comparison. Drumsticks man...DRUMSTICKS!!!  :slowpoke:

4) Archer
Unlimited Blade Hax Cooking Works.

5) Lancer
I'll die later. Also, I want that shirt he wears in F/HA. Looks great as a waiter at a restaurant. All around, do every job in town type of guy. Knows how to mix drinks.

6) Koujirou Sasaki (Fake Assassin)
So badass he doesn't even need a special weapon and he will still kill you without giving you a chance. A very poor watchdog.
Common Sense?! In My Touhous?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2010, 10:04:28 AM »
    Lol, yeah.  He would, just to spite me for pointing out a mistake.

Also she's not in my list, now that I finally made it.  I'm not fond of psycho bitches.  I've had enough of those in my life already.
    That's because you hang out with tsundere lolis alot, Loli!

Kohaku would be in my list too. And will be. Her true character, her facade, her circumstances and her background make her a tragic endearing character. She is probably the most impressing Nasu character ever created, but she doesn't really get the credit for that. But since guys on meltybread are different (tvtropes -> our members are different), I was not really surprised to see Kohaku in the lists.

So yeah, my list:

1. Lancer
    He's crazy awesome and I wished he would be the main character/servant in Fate as it was planned in the beginning. The Rule of Cool applies anytime he opens his mouth. The awesome shirt he's wearing in F/HA and his character in general. Nasu is a genius.
    2. Kohaku
    There she is. I explained the details already.
    3. Ryougi
    Since ever tbh. That Kimono Jacket combo still gets me every time, her character(s) and her looks and Maaaaaaya Sakamoto.
    4. Sion
    Okay, I only vote her because of her looks. The character design is incredible. So much awesomeness packed in a purple dressed ejipshun girl.
    5. Aoko
    Because her character is cool. Judging only from her looks you would guess she's a normal person, only with really long unnaturally long red hair. But this image breaks when she opens her mouth, too. The last time I've seen such impudence was my ex.
    6.Saber Alternative
    I want to get raped by her.[/list]
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 10:07:19 AM by Rowanism »

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • Magic Circuits: 136
    • portrait of eternal joy
      • View Profile
      • Pishi~
    « Reply #14 on: September 22, 2010, 08:09:47 PM »
    All my characters are female because all the males in the TM universe are boring, and I generally choose characters on a need to fuck endlessly basis. I've never played the visual novels, and I probably never will. Deal with it.

1. Hisui

Um, shit if I know. Seriously. Love her 'personality' in MB. Of all the characters I've come across in fighting games it's this shy, reclusive maid that made me laugh with her throw animation.

2. Dark Sakura

- Tits.
    - Ass.
    - Evil.

She's the only reason I want to play Fate / Stay, and I love TnA, and evil women in anime / games / whatever. If I could play F/S N without having to deal with Saber and Rin I would do it in a heartbeat.

3. Leysritt

- Maid
    - Tits
    - Can wield a gigantic weapon.

Good enough for me.

4. Saber Alter

- Evil
    - Powerful
    - Hotter then regular Saber in any other form (especially as a maid).

I have a thing for good chicks turned evil too. Yup. Her and Dark Sakura just have this AWESOME look and fucking amazing color scheme (that I am personally a complete whore for). Their normal incarnations are horribly boring and bland in comparison.

5. Satsuki

The first character I played in Melty, and bothered to do any research on regarding her backstory, etc. Probably the only character I truly feel sorry for. Absolutely the hardest / most brutal hitting character in Melty imo. Plus breasts and being a dead apostle is cool (I've heard she'd be pretty damn scary / powerful if she hadn't DIED).

6. Of legal age Miyako

Figure it out.
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 08:15:15 PM by Master Chibi »
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
    • Spellcaster
    • Magic Circuits: 6
    • Haters Gonna Hate
      • View Profile
      • My Youtube page
    « Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 04:10:32 AM »
    i want to change order, i thinked about it all day, this is the final one

1) Kohaku

2) Hisui

3) Luviagelita Edelfelt

4) Satsuki Yumizuka

5) Caster (Medea), much like Sacchin, she doesn't get much love ;_;

6) White Len

dropped votes:

Arcueid, Akiha, Miyako, Taiga

now i feel relieved  :V
    <Zelretch> i would pay for a Kouma bedsheet
    <Zelretch> seriously i wouldnt mind sleeping with PURE MASCULINITY

<ehrik> does ckouma have any hype combos <setrajonas> 2aaa <ehrik> damn that combo <ehrik> is too hard <ehrik> do you have anything easier

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
    • Germaniac
      • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 04:34:46 AM »
    I also am relieved that you dropped Taiga. I mean, it's Taiga. What the hell.

Btw Chibi, Legal Miyako still counts as Miyako :<
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 04:36:55 AM by Rowanism »

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • Magic Circuits: 136
    • portrait of eternal joy
      • View Profile
      • Pishi~
    « Reply #17 on: September 23, 2010, 06:22:24 AM »
    Oh, I forgot about Luvia.

She had big ones too :S
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Benny1

• Spellcaster
    • Magic Circuits: 16
    • Christmas Akiha just got sexier!
      • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 09:37:05 PM »
    1.) Akiha

2.) Seifuku Akiha

3.) Akiha Vermillion

4.) Giant Akiha

5.) Boss Rush H-Akiha

6.) Rider

7.) Ilya

If you really want to cut it down to 6 people remove Giant Akiha.

(Much more seriously, it's probably like

Akiha (what a surprise)
    Rider (I have really, really liked this character for a long time.  Incredibly noble.)
    Ilya (She's just that awesome)
    Sakura (<3)
    Rin (Hot as all hell)
    Caster (Oddly cool character, I still feel she wasn't fully developed in F/SN, but she's still a glorious character)
    )
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 09:41:40 PM by Benny1 »
    C-Wara main, H-Warc/F-Sion alt.

Offline Pete278

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • Magic Circuits: 0
    • 翡翠ちゃんを愛しているよ~
      • View Profile
      • Bullet Punch
    « Reply #19 on: September 23, 2010, 10:49:13 PM »
    1. Hisui (besides my maid fetish, I just love how utterly loyal she is to Shiki, and how cute she is while cooking (even if it is terrible...), and and and everything :3)
    2. Kohaku (again, besides the maid fetish, she rivals Light Yagami for the biggest KEIKAKU DOORI, which is fairly awesome)
    3. Michael Roa Valdamjong (the pursuit of immortality so that the universe will always have an observer is just, quite frankly, the awesomest villian plot ever)
    4. Araya Souren (his goals just seem so awesome, I was almost disappointed he lost)
    5. Nanaya Shiki (the bloodline personality, not the regular one) (because he's a total badass)
    6. Kokutou Azaka (so tsuntsun :3)

Course, I'll post this now and then regret it later, because I'll have forgotten someone. >> Oh well, I'll just edit it then.

Offline Dintrao

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • Magic Circuits: 7
    • Momiji All Day
      • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: September 24, 2010, 12:19:24 AM »
    Am I allowed to copy the Akiha portion of Benny's list?

Either way:

1) Akiha <3 - Personality + Flat Chest = Perfect for me  :toot:

2) Fate/Zero Beserker - Just awesome, no explanation needed.

3) Tohno Shiki - Jealous of the bastard, plus just probably my favorite protagonist (.oot enif era staC)

4) Kohaku - Ultimate Yandere, not to mention her entire life is interesting.

5) Lancer - Rowan pretty much described him for me lol

6) Emiya Shirou - Any protagonist who can cook deserves a spot on my list.
    « Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 12:27:49 AM by Dintrao »
    [4c 2c 623b] x ∞

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
    • Magic Circuits: 70
    • 236c
      • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: September 24, 2010, 12:30:46 AM »
    Ryogi
    Nero
    Ciel
    They make players mad in melty blood.

Offline UNREAL BLACK THING

• Spellcaster
    • Magic Circuits: 12
    • WTF does that even mean!?
      • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: September 26, 2010, 04:28:53 PM »
    1) Kohaku
     :fap: She's fun as hell and I want to sex her. Well, minus the Yandere part.

2)Ryougi
    Too badass for words.

3)Nanaya
    Because he's what Tohno would be if you gave Ryougi balls.  :V

4)Roa
    Invincibility? I dont want that shit. I want to see how strong you are, and if you kill me, I'll reincarnate as your son and rape you in your sleep.

5)Akiha
    She was actually at a tie with Hisui here...the onii-chan thing just gets to me, I dont know why.

6)  :mystery:
    Im at a debate here....caught between Sacchin, Len, and Miyako...cuz i need at least one loli on my list.
    ... does it matter?

No. ALRIGHT LETS GO KICK ASS

Offline Komidol

• Magus
    • Magic Circuits: 57
    • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
      • View Profile
      • The Kingdom of Biscotti
    « Reply #23 on: September 28, 2010, 03:56:35 AM »
    1) Kohaku

Stay the fuck away from mai waifu.  If you don't love all of her you don't deserve to mention her.

Quote from: MChibi
    All my characters are female because all the males in the TM universe are boring, and I generally choose characters on a need to fuck endlessly basis. I've never played the visual novels, and I probably never will. Deal with it.

>:( Than don't vote, dude.  This is going on for over a month, I would happily give you the novels so you could actually learn what the characters were about more so than their tit size and hitboxes.  In that time you could probably play all of Tsuikihime and Fate/Stay Night. 

Anyway, here is my list.

1) Kohaku

I can’t explain exactly what it was that made me fall in love with her.  I’m not the type that has pity for any character, and instinctual protectiveness plays little factor in what I find attractive.  I don't even have a maid fetish.  I suppose the truth was I found her strength to be admirable.  Her ability to keep moving on everyday, to try and find fun things to do despite what happened to her.  Her mischievous nature and appearances throughout the ~60+ hours of Tsukihime all culminated in her true ending at Tsukihime.  The thought of spending everyday with someone so fun and constantly making me think what I'm really saying and doing sounded so appealing I simply made it reality.  All I know is at one point I fell in love.  I got to meet a strong, intelligent, mature woman named Kohaku who wanted to live every day of her life learning how to have a bit more fun and be happy.  I want to show her what that means, and I want to spend all of my time learning it by being with her.  Her obsessive attitude matches mine and that over-excessive attitude makes everyday something new, exhilarating, and unexpected.  At some point (especially thanks to medium melty blood provides for constant interaction) a trust was formed.  A trust created from the time we spent together.  An unpredictable relationship that grows everyday.  You might say - it exists in your mind; but I never felt as if I had any control over Kohaku.  Some days we fight, some days we spend the entire time together.  I am always limited by her character design, but this is also something I love about her.  Someone I can think of, someone I can turn to - what would Kohaku do in this situation, or what can she tell me.  She truly exists within my heart as someone I love.  A love that opened to me a new way of thought as someone who really taught me what it means to really try and seek happiness every day.  This is something that no one else can ever do or could have showed me in the way she has.  

I love Kohaku, and regardless of what happens in my life I will always remember what this character has taught me and she will always be with me.  

2) Kirei Kotomine

Another amazing character and probably the best antagonist in all of Type Moon.  Kotomine fought for his beliefs until the very end.  He saw the world as a place where everyone deserves to live and hated those who tried to obstruct the natural order of things.  He acknowledge all the evils of this world as a strength of humanity, something I do as well.  His amazing dialogue and clever way of going about things had me rolling in both laughter and tragedy the whole time.  Oh, and here's some minor spoilers, skip to part three if you haven't played Fate - To think, the sword that he gave Tohsaka Rin as a clever joke to himself (seeing as he killed her father with it) would wind up (in Fate Route) being the very knife that killed him.  On top of that, that very knife was given to him by Tohsaka's father in the first place.  Overall I've seen Kotomine as a victim of reality, but eventually he comes to accept it all in the end (such as his tremendous healing powers and sadistic nature).  Kotomine is a character I think we can all learn from; There is always something worth giving your entire life for and despite your overall physical power you can accomplish just about anything.  But you will have powerful opponents in the process.

3) Azaka:

Quite simply giving a character with the origin of "Taboo" is one of the most amazing things Nasu ever could of done.  I love it when characters accept the darker parts of humanity and strive through them (perhaps a common theme throughout my character ranking), and Azaka is NO exception whatsoever.  She lives a twisted life, stuck between society and her origin and has to find the strength to deal with both of them.  Though her air time was short (very few scenes outside of her dedicated movie, KnK 6), I believe she was an amazing flame of spirit that I will not forget.  And she definitely should of been put in MBAA over Seifuku Akiha :(

4) Tohsaka Tokiomi

God what a magnificent bastard this man is.  Rin's father, the summoner of Gilgamesh in the 4th Holy Grail War, and Kirei's teacher.  Tohsaka Tokiomi used manipulative social skills to no end to force others to do his bidding.  A master of wordcraft and articulation, these are things I truly inspire to have.  This character has ambitions above even his own family.  Here is a real man, someone who aimed to do something with their life - something his daughter would aspire to live up to.  Some people might say sticking with your family, loved ones, and working for them your whole life is admirable, but I believe if you do that you're just continuing the cycle of humanity and not truly accomplishing anything for your race other than "keep it going".  Not to offend those with strong family ties, but Tokiomi was a man who would put his goals ahead of all things to be someone his daughter can be proud of.  Truly a magnificent ambition in my opinion.  -Spoilers start here, again, sorry - The fact that he was able to give away Sakura with the thought that it would be great if they could become inheritors of two different families and one could be victor over the other is amazing.  The fact he gave his entire legend to Rin (and family seal, as a proper magus would) and left Sakura to become another major inheritor showed him giving the best possible future to both gave them both something to live up to.  A proper magus, an unstoppable ambition, gave a reasonable future to both his children, and a master of social relations.  And look at that fucking tie.  Is there really a more amazing man, outside of the very person who killed him - Kotomine?

5) Gilgamesh (This whole character analysis has spoilers, sorry).

The King of King's.  Ironically, Gilgamesh fell in love with Saber despite hating her in the 4th Grail war (since, along with Iskander, they were all kings.)  Though heartily a good guy, Gilgamesh (as the cold logic of a King dictates) goes about the most dastardly ways of executing it.  A true warrior of his dynasty, Gilgamesh's character was entertaining - he had been killed both times in Fate/Stay Night by underestimation alone when he easily could of won.  While he is simply the best servant it would take an even stronger master to win the grail war with this guy.  Kirei allowed Gil to go about his bidding, but that ultimately gets him over confidant and killed in Fate.  Tokiomi tries to keep a strong reel on Gil, but is ultimately betrayed for that.  While I feel he was more an entertaining plot device than an exceptional character (though atleast a good one) he presented a dynamic element into the entire franchise of Fate (Fate Hollow Atraxia, Fate Zero, and Fate Stay Night) that gave uncertainty to all the characters.  I think his conflict with his vision for what is right and giving the common courtesy of not slaying just any mongrel around him was a fun read.  It's too bad we never saw a Master capable of controlling him.  

6) Ilya

A child (in appearance and personality, not necessairly age) who summoned the most powerful servant, Berserker.  An absolute play on society - raw strength that does not know the difference between right and wrong.  It's ashame her route got cut out of budget from F/SN, because (as we see at the end of Heaven's Feel) she had a tremendous involvement in the universe.  A cold, evil, selfish girl torn between her responsibility and desire - ultimately unable to make most of her own choices.  I think she is actually one of the most tragic characters in F/SN, and possibly all of Type Moon.  - Again, I will start major spoilers here - From the start she was destined to be the Holy Grail War container and was never given a choice.  For what it was worth, she had some more of the interesting scenes especially in the start with Shirou.  

Honorable Mention: Caren Ortensia, Seven (for lulz) & Avenger.  I haven't found the strength or surplus of time to finish Fate//Hollow Atraxia yet, but they might of made this list over Ilya if I had known a bit more about them.  Also can't fault anyone for voting for the big powers (Altrouge, Crimson Moon, Zeltrech etc...), but is it really feasible to vote for someone just because they have a high powerlevel?  Though, it absolutely scorns me that some of you have voted for a Matou (of any kind).
    « Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 04:51:46 AM by Suika★Ibuki »
    GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
    AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
    Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline UNREAL BLACK THING

• Spellcaster
    • Magic Circuits: 12
    • WTF does that even mean!?
      • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: September 28, 2010, 07:06:45 AM »
    1) Kohaku

Stay the fuck away from mai waifu.  If you don't love all of her you don't deserve to mention her.

Well bro, Yanderes scare the shit outta me. U break up with her and she'll kill herself or stalk you into a corner for a double suicide. I like living tyvm.
    ... does it matter?

No. ALRIGHT LETS GO KICK ASS