hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: What's special about you?  (Read 9729 times)

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
What's special about you?
« on: March 14, 2008, 08:35:50 AM »
Everyone is unique and has something that makes him different from other people. Talents, diseases, histories etc. I thought about hearing interesting stories of people.
For an example: Are you homosexual, do you have a habit that always annoys other people, are you extraordinary if it comes to maths?
Such things.

I hope some people actually write something that is discussable. And it's supposed to be ONLY a discussion. Questions are welcome, answers too. But please don't let this thread go into some spam thing. We all know that you can see lines. Thanks =)

For me, it's this:
I have decreased feelings. There's a gene missing in my skin that produces enzyme for my nerves and they are rare and some kind of numb. It's not as extreme that I can hold my hand into fire and feel nothing. I have just reduced feelings.
I can't feel a soft breeze, I don't feel rain. I can imagine how those things feel, but I never felt it. I only feel strong wind, and not much of it. So I think that my feeling of strong wind would match yours of a soft breeze. Just only without the hair flying around 'n stuff.
I'm not ticklish. I don't feel light pain. One day in school a guy came when I was concentrating and cut my arm with a knife. I didn't even notice it, only after some girls screamed about the blood that was everywhere on the table. I was so fucking surprised.

And it has a big disadvantage. Sex. I CAN have sex and it works fine, but I feel near nothing. This is propably the most broken and annoying thing about my disease. My body reacts and enjoys it but I can't, which makes sex something totally strange. My girlfriend said once to me that I am as cold as ice since I "don't enjoy". She didn't know about my disease then.

Also, I had tinitus for 4 years. It started after an accident with a car. This accident caused the tinitus thing. It's hell, I tell you. People who have it and enjoy their life fully have my biggest respect. It's annoying, driving you crazy. You can't sleep, can't concentrate, listening to music is different and you need to hear it loud to enjoy it without this beep-tone.
After 4 years, I had an accident again, with a car. The tinitus disappeared. The docs didn't know why, but I was so happy.

Mh. Bleh. So I think, I'm special somehow. What about you?

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
Re: What's special about you?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 09:35:17 AM »
I'm a moderator. I can ban. I'm also already dead.
what the fuck is this game

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 11:05:34 AM »
My only notable things sound really normal.  It's hard to explain them in a way that won't make people hear it and say "Oh that?  I'm like that too."  So really I tend to just not emphasize them at all and let people realize it for themselves.  =\

Having a weaker sense of touch sounds pretty lame though.  I can't imagine not being able to revel in the softness of certain fabrics or of the pleasures of sex or of a number of other things you mentioned.  But I guess not feeling pain as much, while potentially dangerous, is kind of nice.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 12:02:10 PM »
My only notable things sound really normal.  It's hard to explain them in a way that won't make people hear it and say "Oh that?  I'm like that too."  So really I tend to just not emphasize them at all and let people realize it for themselves.  =\
Well, try. I just let those things out in my case. Things like cracking with my fingers all the time or doing the Gendou pose if I am thinking. But still, this topic is for such things, isn't it? ;)

Having a weaker sense of touch sounds pretty lame though.  I can't imagine not being able to revel in the softness of certain fabrics or of the pleasures of sex or of a number of other things you mentioned.  But I guess not feeling pain as much, while potentially dangerous, is kind of nice.
You might think so, but actually it's really uncomfortable. Especially when it comes to handle animals or people. I always fear that I might hurt them. My handshake is weak because I fear to press too much. I don't intend to lift up a cat, because I fear to hurt it. I practiced Ninjutsu for one year and a half, but then I quit because I couldn't guess if I'm balancing the strength of my moves incorrect. My teacher told me that, too.

Well, I get along with it and I'm used to it now. It's a difficult thing to talk about if you're already living with it.

Offline MyvTeddy

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 08:26:34 PM »
is it me or am I the only one who can sneeze 57 times?

in a row? I should have died :\ with a 0.5 intervals in between...appearently

and I can think in many perspectives. From a male point of view, female, parents appearently and understand both sides. That also means I can become completly unbiased and own myself...ow.

I also like Arcueid/Hisui/Kohaku/Ciel/Akiha ^^

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 08:28:59 PM »
57 times in a row? Whoa, that must be really annoying since you can't do anything while sneezing. And your throat must hurt like hell afterwards.

Offline DarkSaint

• Spellcaster
  • You already know
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 09:12:51 PM »
I am not special in anyway. My un-uniqueness makes me unique. I look like everyone, I'm average height, weight and shoe size. Average intellect and an average life. Sometimes I feel like crying at the redundancy that is my life.

O, who am I kidding. There is nothing about me that's the same as the next person except maybe interests. Other than that I'm probably completely nuts, probably don't use my above average intelligence for anything except my own desires. If I were to list the things that make me different I'd probably be here for a good long while. Let's just say I'm from a different planet.(j/k...........maybe):prinny:

Oh yeah, when spring time rolls around I can sneeze that many times in a row.(damn seasonal allergies.)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:16:19 PM by DarkSaint »
<kijea> anyone pick me up for AM4
<kijea> plz
<kijea> i will suck ur dick

Offline Reiku Tohno

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • "It's amazing really, how I was born...I just..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 03:04:22 AM »
(some of) my nerves are intertwined around my bones... giving me parts tolerable to pain and then some that are so sensitive that sometimes I wish to die...
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6500/sigcopykb8.gif
I Blaze, I Freeze, I Soar, I Strengthen, I Spark, I Roar... I Strike, I Hit, I Dash, I Guard, I Fly, I Force... I Tick, I Contain, I Live, I Die, I Shine, I Shadow... I Exist...
[19 Powers of the Angel]

Offline MagnusXL

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • j.C Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 03:53:16 AM »
There’s nothing really worth mention.

I like algebraic equations, but I hate solving anything geometric.

Doesn't necessarily make me good at math. Merely a preference.
Honorary BC Player.

Offline MyvTeddy

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 05:33:39 AM »
57 times in a row? Whoa, that must be really annoying since you can't do anything while sneezing. And your throat must hurt like hell afterwards.

It was hell

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 06:15:46 AM »
It's probably pretty normal, but I learnt how to touch-type all on my own since the age of ten. I saw this program on my family desktop called "mIRC", wondered how is it like to chat online with others and it all carried on from there.
Keyboard crusher who couldn't pull off a proper BNB.

Offline MyvTeddy

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 04:43:28 PM »
It's probably pretty normal, but I learnt how to touch-type all on my own since the age of ten. I saw this program on my family desktop called "mIRC", wondered how is it like to chat online with others and it all carried on from there.

LOL same thing happened to me. But I learned about computers somehow through that...I dont know where I got RAM or CPU from

Offline Abstract Nonsense

• Spellcaster
  • finding comfort in boning a whale
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 07:16:05 PM »
I don't think there's much special about me.

Apparently I'm good at math, which is nice, because I'm going to major in it, and I teach myself math for fun. Also, I can put both legs behind my head, currently I am strengthening my arms so I can walk around on my hands. Supposedly I pick things up very quickly...or at least every teacher I've ever had has said so. I can dislocate my shoulder on a whim, but it hurts like hell to do so.

Also, I buried a jellyfish once.

[01:46] <@BNAK_OF_AFRIKA> would u get a foot job from mech hisui
[01:46] <MrTopHat> Depends, can the feet do anything
[01:46] <Coren> they have motor skates
[01:46] <MrTopHat> : |  [20:39] <Pfhor> I am going to murder all of you

Offline Greyvangelist

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 8
  • drive bitch im in my zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 09:16:44 PM »
I got to level 101 of Bloody Palace in two fucking hours and then Dante kills me in like a minute. I fail so hard it must be special.

Offline S-Blade

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • melty blade player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 01:31:27 AM »
I'm really short, but not by genetics. Its through this thing called bone age delay, which basically means my body is two years (in my case) younger than it actually is. Therefore, most parts of my body are two years behind in growth (my teeth aren't one of those), and my height growth put onto one of those curve chart graph things.....mine is parallel, but below it.

So yeah. I'm a guy who's got a bit of an ego but isn't quite cocky, who's fairly serious but can joke around, is intelligent enough to be witty and funny, isn't at all someone who acts geeky or nerdy (definitely closet otaku), and is fairly good looking (although my eyes are a little big....a little), but I don't get dates (ever) because I'm short. Yeah, it sucks pretty bad.

I also don't tend to get very emotional, at all, ever, so in the end I often crave emotion, sometimes certain ones (guilt and feeling sorry for someone who really has it bad is one of those feelings i only want more of when i feel it). Loving and hating make me feel alive. I like to love and I love to hate. Making that passion burn with the fire of life.
"HERE'S A NEW TECHNIQUE - STOP BEING A RETARDED FAGGOT" -SprtJuice on smash scene

<kijea> im like really sad life faggot

Offline Boku

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • Banana <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 02:00:33 AM »
I'm rather apathetic. You can screw with me and my surroundings and in most cases I really won't give a shit, mainly because I don't put a whole lot of value on material things.

On the flip-side of that coin, I'm fiercely loyal and if you mess with my friends in any way, shape, or form, I'll fucking kill you. Nothing personal.

Also, I find that I tend to think rather androgynous-ly, as in from neither a fully masculine or feminine perspective.

I, too, am already dead.
how do i adult behavior to my younger brother?

Offline S-Blade

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • melty blade player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 09:12:22 AM »
"Already" dead?

My goal in life is to convince those of you who are already dead, along with the rest of the world, that none of us were ever alive in the first place.
"HERE'S A NEW TECHNIQUE - STOP BEING A RETARDED FAGGOT" -SprtJuice on smash scene

<kijea> im like really sad life faggot

Offline GNdrive

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 09:29:39 AM »
NOWAI

Offline Chocolate Thunder

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • Random super!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 09:55:15 AM »
Interesting thread.

I have an extremely mild form of Asperger's (it's hard to really and truly explain Asperger's; I recommend looking it up in Wikipedia), which I consider myself lucky.  Back when I was a kid (I learned this from my mom), I had it.  Had my younger brother not talked to me and engaged me in regular conversation (well, as regular as 3-6 year old conversations could get) I would have developed autism, which would have REALLY sucked. 

I've played games since I was 3 years old (it all started with Mario), and played games with my younger bro since I was 4.  You could say that it helped get me to talk even more so, which was really nice and cool.

Nowadays, Asperger's really doesn't impair my conversation with people, be it my friends or others that I don't know.  While I know it's probably something that's still with me, it's not something that can impede my progress in life.

I've always been comfortable, yet shy around women; I'm guessing this has been the case ever since I was 6 years old.  I think the shyness came around when I accidentally groped two girls when I was 7 (these girls were like...11 and 12 years old O_O).  My shyness with women (as well as my overall shyness in general) has decreased dramatically, and even with some conversations, I let slip that I'm a gamer (hell, this was demonstrated in a presentation I had to do last week with a group; ah, good o'l Mario music.) without women getting turned off to the conversation (Protip: be subtle about it, guys ;) ).

I wear my emotions on my friggin sleeve, so when something bugs me, most likely, people can tell.  I've gotten better at hiding my emotions, though, which has many advantages  >:D.  I'm also able to think in both masculine and feminine perspectives (though I still have a good leg in the masculine perspective :D).
I rike the angry China girl loli :3.

Offline Kelong

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 05:49:23 PM »
Nothing special about me, next!

I do sit in front of the computer daily.  :psyduck:

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 06:14:55 PM »
Nothing special about me, next!

I do sit in front of the computer daily.  :psyduck:

Who knows? You might be the master in chao keng-ing your national service.  :V
Keyboard crusher who couldn't pull off a proper BNB.

Offline Keith

• Melty Muffin
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • Back from the dead, hell yeah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 09:45:37 PM »
I started using computers when I was like 6 or 7.
I screwed around with C when I was 8 (but this was pretty much me copying stuff from a book and watching things fly across the screen) which might explain why I'm gdlk in my comp sci class this year.
I have a natural inclination to things that involve logical reasoning.
I seem to be damn smart compared to the people around me.
I'm a very simple person.
Running H-Kohaku, and I don't want to stop.
Graced by the presence of His Wongness as he ly ped from the heavens and stole everyone's cash.

Offline Abstract Nonsense

• Spellcaster
  • finding comfort in boning a whale
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 11:44:14 PM »
I have a natural inclination to things that involve logical reasoning.
I seem to be damn smart compared to the people around me.
I'm a very simple person.

May I call you Captain Carrot?
[01:46] <@BNAK_OF_AFRIKA> would u get a foot job from mech hisui
[01:46] <MrTopHat> Depends, can the feet do anything
[01:46] <Coren> they have motor skates
[01:46] <MrTopHat> : |  [20:39] <Pfhor> I am going to murder all of you

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 02:44:26 AM »
My body is tilted to the right, because I used to leave only one strap of my backpack on my whole life.
I can pick up music oriented games fast?  ??? ???
No really, I don't have anything unusual at all.
Name courtesy of LoliSauce.
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline Lokanas

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • MEGANEZOKUSEI, UNITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2008, 02:51:53 AM »
I'm working on becoming a chef, yet I play vidja gaems and watch animu. I'm also Mexican and don't play KOF.... :psyduck:
<@SILLYKICK> ARIZONA TEAM, GATTAI!  Lokanas! You form the torso! Tempered! You form the arms! Jaxx will be the fro! Duppy can be the penis! Together we are GREAT ROBOT CHOK-OH