hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: What's special about you?  (Read 9777 times)

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
Re: What's special about you?
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2008, 03:19:38 AM »
I started using computers when I was like 6 or 7.
I screwed around with C when I was 8 (but this was pretty much me copying stuff from a book and watching things fly across the screen) which might explain why I'm gdlk in my comp sci class this year.
I have a natural inclination to things that involve logical reasoning.
I seem to be damn smart compared to the people around me.
I'm a very simple person.

With regards to screwing around with programming language at a young age, same here - but the language in context for me is BASIC and QuickBASIC.  :V
Keyboard crusher who couldn't pull off a proper BNB.

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2008, 04:07:52 AM »
Mmh, I'm not the math type. Math isn't and was never a thing I enjoyed much. For me, it's all about art and music. This fact had great influence in the developement of my personality. I sometimes just lie there listening to music or lie there listening to the silence and it's variations. And I like art over everything.

Offline mewofforcena

• Vigilant Yellow
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Anyaaaan~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 03:26:33 AM »
I have an extremely mild form of Asperger's (it's hard to really and truly explain Asperger's; I recommend looking it up in Wikipedia), which I consider myself lucky.  Back when I was a kid (I learned this from my mom), I had it.  Had my younger brother not talked to me and engaged me in regular conversation (well, as regular as 3-6 year old conversations could get) I would have developed autism, which would have REALLY sucked.

My sister's also told me I have Asperger's, and maybe I do, but hey, she's a psychologist. What the bloody hell do psychologists know?
I'm also horribly lazy, but if I decide to act, and start, I do things thoroughly up to the very end of them, although I seldom choose a path of action that could be considered 'normal'.
I love logic. Be it logic games, be it math, practical, abstract or even impossible insane math stuff (like dividing by zero to create an imaginary number and making calculations to test its properties), and even when I do something, I try considering every element and situation and try to act according to/predicting/considering all of them.
I also have a problem with expressing my emotions, and that usually makes me pretty insensitive (my mother always complains how insensitive and cold I am, and I once asked a girl who came to me whining that 'her life sucked oh-so-much and she really wanted to die' what the hell she was doing alive), I'm quite a shy/quiet kind of guy, and it's a bit hard to make friends, but when I care about someone, I really do. Maybe it's because I'm so shy that I spent 3 years of my life left out by my entire class, but hell, I'm still alive and kicking! Or punching... clawing... whatever the character random selection chooses for me does...

SENDING ANIMALS, HELL YEAH!
The April that's farther than May, reversal of limbs

Offline kaihidou

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • Shall I go out and breathe in this corrupt world?
    • View Profile
    • kaihidou's GS Page
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 02:08:13 PM »
I started playing games when I was 3 after seeing my mom finished Kid Icarus on NES and I decided to join her play as well. As everything went on, gaming was part of my life. I don't stick with people much on the real life, I tend to be alone and say nothing. I love to eat noodles regardless if it's everyday I eat those. I have a huge appetite that I can't even quite describe (whenever I eat, I always get hungry).

I like to draw but I don't that much skills to do it.

Offline Kix

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • Slayer and Galneryus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2008, 06:32:08 PM »
I'm super crippled, and as we all know, that is very special!
"This port is going to be outdated faster than you can say "Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia" -Dizzynecro

Offline REAL DAKANYA TALK

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 20
  • BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2008, 02:12:29 AM »
I'm retarded.
NERINA IS A MURDERER

Offline Zyklon-C

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0