When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: WinXP Skinning?  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 43
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
WinXP Skinning?
« on: May 17, 2008, 06:47:12 PM »
So as you might recall, I spent about 10 or so days off the regular air because of... family "disagreements" and negligence that ended up with my laptop's hard drive completely fucked up (losing all my data and stuff with it). So now that I've installed a new drive and am working to restore myself as best as I can, I'm currently searching for a decent looking skin for my XP install. Before the crash, I was using (through a patched UXTheme.dll file) the ChaNinja RC5 style, and later (through WindowBlinds) the ChaNinja MotoGP style, but I've kinda grown tired of them and want to try something fresh.

Personally, I like themes with dark colors (blacks, dark grays and the sort), and sort of robotic-y, sci-fi, technology-oriented stuff. So if you think you've got something to share with me (or even others, as I plan this thread to become a central hub for skinning your Windows), hop over here and let us all know. :)

Happy posting. :)
FGO Friend Code: 221252074

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
Re: WinXP Skinning?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 08:05:02 PM »
alienware skin is sleek nice and never gets annoying.

Offline NinjaNero

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 26
  • Warblackia
    • View Profile
Re: WinXP Skinning?
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 02:48:55 AM »
alienware skin is sleek nice and never gets annoying.
Agreed i have windows blinds full and i kept having to change it but then i got AlienGUIse about a year ago and  i applied the darkstar skin and haven changed it since.
"I-P-C-O-N...'
"M?"
"No, N as in.."
"Oh, N, as in knife" "...yes..."