When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Xbox360 stick?  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Kelong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
Xbox360 stick?
« on: September 17, 2007, 06:32:49 AM »
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Virtua-Fighter-Fighting-Stick-Xbox/dp/B000SKLUW4/ref=sr_1_2/026-1157164-1821258?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1190038916&sr=1-2

Hi all, im new to this forum.
I just started playing MB recently and i need to get a new stick(My current one is too small, its 1/3 the size of a standard keyboard!)
Came across this stick and wondering if it is compatible with the PC since its for the xbox360.
Any pointers?
(i'm not really into ps2-pc converters)

Thanks

Offline Animeruko

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Because its MOE~ MOE~!
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox360 stick?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 12:41:05 PM »
its prettymuch the same as the DOA4 stick. I have the DOA4 stick that i use when i practice MB ... while i do like it theres a few problems with it .. the dead zone seems to be farrrr to large and also hitting things like 7 9 1 and 3 are quite hard infact usualy they dont register at all,  im new to using japanese style sticks so im not sure if that is how they are but i dont like it.

Offline Kelong

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 08:23:12 PM »
its pretty much the same as the DOA4 stick. I have the DOA4 stick that i use when i practice MB ... while i do like it theres a few problems with it .. the dead zone seems to be farrrr to large and also hitting things like 7 9 1 and 3 are quite hard infact usualy they dont register at all,  im new to using japanese style sticks so im not sure if that is how they are but i dont like it.

So does that mean that xbox360 stick is usable for the PC? If so, im getting one.
I'm very comfortable with japanese style sticks.

Offline S-Blade

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • melty blade player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 02:56:44 PM »
The DOA4 is fine. It just isn't good if you want to really get serious or your character requires a lot of precision or fast stick movement.

Don't get this, get the DOA4 (probably off eBay) and you'll save a lot of money (since they're the same afaik)

And yes, all xbox 360 controllers are compatible with PC, even wireless (that is, if you have the wireless receiver for the computer lol)
"HERE'S A NEW TECHNIQUE - STOP BEING A RETARDED FAGGOT" -SprtJuice on smash scene

<kijea> im like really sad life faggot

Offline Kelong

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 08:28:56 PM »
And yes, all xbox 360 controllers are compatible with PC, even wireless (that is, if you have the wireless receiver for the computer lol)

That's very good news indeed, thanks a lot.