When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: [Full Moon] Aoko Guide - MBAA verPS2 + ver.A (Arcade)  (Read 24337 times)

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
[Full Moon] Aoko Guide - MBAA verPS2 + ver.A (Arcade)
« on: August 07, 2009, 11:53:31 AM »
      Welcome to
your F-Aoko Guide!

This in-the-works guide has been made with the intention of providing F-Aoko information for the players by the players. Rather than having the guide focus solely on my own views, theories, and strategies on how F-Aoko is to be used, feedback, suggestions, contributions, etc. from the community will be collected, sorted and compiled all into this post for the F-Aoko user's convenience.

With MBAA on the way, you can bet that information will be swarming the internet shortly after it's release so keep your eyes open, sift through those jp BBS's, watch those nico and youtube vids and post up!

I will do my best to keep the thread updated with your contributions.  :teach:

Media
VS Moive/Match Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBN2rNKti0Y&feature=related (*LordPangTong for link*)

Combo Exhibitions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF1egop-UJ8 *[NEW]* (*nico vid compilation by Rudolf*)

Tutorial/Demonstration Videos

BBS & Other Web Sources

(Aoko wiki - フルムーン/FullMoon)
http://www3.atwiki.jp/aokoaa/

Guide
BnBs

2A*2~3 > 5B > 2B > 2C > 421[A]

2A*2~3 > 5B > 2B > 2C > 3C > JB > delay JC > hjc > JABC > throw

2A*2~3 > 5B > 2B > 2C > 3C > JBC > hjc > JBC > J214C > J8C > land > JABC > hjc > JABC > throw

2A*2~3 > 5B > 2B > 2C > 3C > JBC > JC > J214C > 5[C](1) > 2C > 421[A]

2A*2~3 > 5B > 2B > 2C > 3C > JBC > JC > J214C > 5[C](1) > 214A > JAC > hjc > JABC > throw

(Corner Throw) 6E > 623C (vs miyako, wlen, len only)

Shield Counter > 5A > 2C > 63214B > 5A > 2C > 63214B > 5A > 2C > 22A > JBJC > JBJC > AirThrow

2C > 3C > JBC > JC > J214C > 5A > 2C > 63214B > . . .

Shield Counter > 214A > 5A > 2C > 22A > JBC > hjc > JABC > throw (vs Ciel, VSion,)

Situational Combos

236B (Air CH) > Dash 2B > 5C > JBJC> JC> J214C> BE5C(1) > 2C > 22A > JAJC > JBJC > 623B

Arsenal
Throws
Ground Throw
4 or 6+E

Air Throw
In Air 4 or 6+E

Command Normals
3C

4C

BE4C / 4[C]

Normals
Standing
5A

5B

5C

BE5C / 5[C]

Crouching
2A

2B

2C

Jumping
JA

JB

JC

Specials & Spells
236A / B / C - Magic Draw(?) [Arrow]
A

BEA

B

C

623A / B / C - Aoko Moonsault [Somersault] - (can be performed in air)
A

B

C

A (Air)

B (Air)

C (Air)

214A / B / C -
Floating Starmine [Floating] - (can be performed in air)
A or B

C - Blowdust(?) Starmine

A or B (Air)

BEA or B (Air)

C (Air)

421A / B / C - Artillery Starmine [Explosion]
A

B

C

Artillery Starmine then 421A / B / C -
"Artillery Rain" [Raining]
A or B version

C version

63214A / B / C -  Aoko Floor Sweep [Slider]
A

B

C

22A / B / C - Blazing Starmine [Fire]
A

B

C

Arc Drives
(Max or Heat) 41236C - Severe Break

(Blood Heat) 41236C - Severe...Break...Slider!

Last Arc
(Blood Heat) EX Shield(?) - Reverse Canal Creation Light-year(...?)

Strategy & Play Style

Fuzzy
djC > IH > delay JC

Blue Fire Mixup
JC > 2A

Jump > Land > 2A

Jump > late airdash (J6A+B) > JB

Jump > late airdash (J6A+B) x2 > JB

JC deep > dj > airdash > JA

IAD > JB / IAD > airdash (J6A+B) > JB

Match VS

[/list][/list]
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 05:56:50 AM by Zartacus! »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
    • View Profile
Re: [Full Moon] Aoko Guide - MBAA verPS2 + ver.A (Arcade)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 02:08:09 PM »
Solid F-aoko. A bit more turtle heavy from what I'm used to seeing for Full but still a nice style overall (good movement, spams smart).

[linked by MagicKarp9 (yes, really)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRh40-MoKS4&feature=channel_page#t=2m29s
4:34
Interesting combo attempt: slider>214C>421[a]>jB (aerial attempt failed). looks actually doable; should probably go for jA for easier link. Probably a good way to keep a 421 orb out for the oki after a successful air combo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPclNg5mEWM&feature=channel_page
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 02:15:51 PM by Zar@H »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 08:32:31 AM »
Fairly solid F-Aoko in this acho vid. Looks like 5b is air unblockable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBN2rNKti0Y&feature=related
<justzar> great anime <3

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 10:24:40 AM »
Yeah this was a nice Faoko to watch. Gonna add it to the vids area. I love how he does the BnB slow on the first jump to land that extra jA on the second jump (jB>delay jC>djABC>airthrow). I've noticed a lot of characters are doing this now for bnbs to set a favorable height for optimum damage. Also, Artillery Rain>2A at the end was hilarious =).

Looks like 5b is air unblockable.
Actually a lot of ground normals in MB are air unblockable. One of the few exceptions would be nero's 4C (second hit only).

Thanks for the post.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 06:42:15 PM »
F-Aoko Misc. Combos + Slider Loop Compilation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF1egop-UJ8

Thanks goes to Rudolf for compiling the clips and of course to the source on nico ( http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7976455 ).

(yes, there's a channel now lol)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 06:46:44 PM by Zartacus! »

Offline Syxx

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 01:25:51 PM »
her dp B is also air unblockable but i believe her dp A can be blocked

Offline True_Tech

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • blue gunner or bluest gunner !?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 05:19:38 PM »
i fucking love qcf (insert button) i don't have to worry about getting out ranged with such a fast projectile, nero is still annoying as shit but i can fight him better imo.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 06:08:18 AM »
i fucking love qcf (insert button) i don't have to worry about getting out ranged with such a fast projectile, nero is still annoying as shit but i can fight him better imo.
Yeah, she can actually match his crows now with A arrows (aka tigershot). That's gotta be pretty annoying for him to deal with in esp. since he cant even crouch them lol. Also she still has an answer to his jumpins and IAD's with 623B which is completely invulnerable AND air unblockable. Payback for MBAC, bitch.

**Added some more combos to BnB section. No details added to them yet so you'll have to experiment with them until I decide to post again. If anyone is having trouble executing any of the combos please post up and I or someone else will try to assist with tips or tricks on how to execute the combo properly. If anyone has any improvements to the combos posted (better damage/positioning/oki) or if you have some combos of your own, please post so that they can be added in later.

Also, info has been added to the strat section (also w/o details, sorry). Just try and hold out for now or experiment with the notations and see if you can figure out what's going on until I post again.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 06:10:32 AM by Zartacus! »

Offline NomadSoul

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 11:05:05 AM »
Thanks for the updates :toot:

I didn't think you could chain 5C > 2C in FM? ???

Another BnB (taken from the misc combo vid) 2A*2~3 > 5B > 2B > 2C > 3C > JBC > JC > J214C > 2C > 22A > JBJC > JBJC > AirThrow
I struggle with the 22A > JB, the opponent techs before the JB hits 99% of the time :'( I tend to just finish with 2C > 4C > 214A instead.

Also do you know whether 63214A/B slider is safe on block? I'm guessing not. :/
Bad Aoko player is bad ._.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 05:05:57 AM »
Thanks for the updates :toot:

I didn't think you could chain 5C > 2C in FM? ???
not a chain. 5[c] 1hit (hit with the thigh pretty much) on an airborne target will produce a long untechable state allowing you to link a 2C juggle after 5[c]'s short recovery.

Another BnB (taken from the misc combo vid) 2A*2~3 > 5B > 2B > 2C > 3C > JBC > JC > J214C > 2C > 22A > JBJC > JBJC > AirThrow
I struggle with the 22A > JB, the opponent techs before the JB hits 99% of the time :'( I tend to just finish with 2C > 4C > 214A instead.
you could just be lazy and 22A>JA instead lol

Also do you know whether 63214A/B slider is safe on block? I'm guessing not. :/

63214A is NOT safe on block and if you do choose to go for it I suggest you have a 214C/236C cancel ready otherwise your in for a 2A mashin'. 63214B has small disadvantage on guard. You wont be able to strike first but you can go for gimmicky shit like 63214B>2D or back step. However, if you manage to hit with tip for either version, it will produce enough pushback to keep you out of range of poke reversals.

Offline NomadSoul

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 05:53:27 AM »
oh ok, excuse my ignorance ^^; Thanks for clearing that up and the tips ^^
Bad Aoko player is bad ._.

Offline A3Religion

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 11:23:37 AM »
Would love to get a video of Okizeme setups, mix ups and cross ups.
"HOW CAN SHE SLAP"

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2009, 09:35:07 AM »
I like to relaunch the opponent after j.214C with 2C 22A instead of 5[C] -> whatever.

http://npshare.de/files/e987930f/aokoloop.avi
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 09:39:55 AM by Rowanism »

Offline Tonberry

• Knight Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2009, 02:51:55 PM »
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline Rudi

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2009, 01:03:57 AM »
I'll be experimenting with slider loops now :)

Offline Rudi

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 12:10:42 PM »
UPDATE: Hot combo with F-Aoko, introducing double relaunching  :fap: :fap: :fap:

421A *hold* 2AA 5B 2B 2C 3C jBC djC j214C 63214B 5A 2C 63214B *pop orb* jBC djABC Airthrow

Offline Shizuka

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 01:03:43 PM »
What kind of damage does that double relaunch get?

Also, I bit someones head off about this in mbac because there were just better options, sorry; I've been thinking about using 214 orbs now in block strings, i.e timed strings to use the burst for tick throws or continuing pressure/setup for a mixup, because we no longer have access to a held orb that's as effective in strings. Also it seems to me that an offensively placed 214 gives that extra little bite to her throw, making tick throws more dangerous.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 01:10:44 PM by Shizuka »
<LoliSauce> I bet they'd make them for the opportunity to get any other form of currency!
<shizuka> ahh apparently zimbabwe doesn't use the zimbabwean dollar anymore
<LoliSauce> whaaaaa
<LoliSauce> my plans have been foiled <LoliSauce> =<

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 03:49:28 PM »
Also, I bit someones head off about this in mbac because there were just better options, sorry; I've been thinking about using 214 orbs now in block strings, i.e timed strings to use the burst for tick throws or continuing pressure/setup for a mixup, because we no longer have access to a held orb that's as effective in strings. Also it seems to me that an offensively placed 214 gives that extra little bite to her throw, making tick throws more dangerous.
Hmmm that's actually quite interesting, Shizuka. Even with C/H moons, 214/proxy orbs may have some relevant use when coupled with throw. Since AA now has throw breaking and 421 orbs pop on throw break, proxy orbs may give an edge in a situation like this. You won't necessarily be able to get any followups off landing a throw in this situation (e.g. cornered opponent with proxy placed close enough to hit on timed detonation) at least the orb will still remain after a throw break. I think I'm going to look into this more after NEC.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 03:54:36 PM by Zartacus! »

Offline Rudi

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 02:17:05 PM »
I'm in the process of making a blockstring involving a held AND proxy orb, so that I do an artillery rain, the proxy orb pops then combo.

Sounds hawt  :slowpoke:

Offline COD3player

• Camouflaged Curry
  • Magic Circuits: 51
  • H.A.T.R.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2009, 07:57:32 PM »
Picked up Full Aoko within the past week and I have some general questions

-What should I do after I air throw my opponent into the corner after an air string? Should I set up proxy orbs or should I charge back in? If I charge back in, the best I can really do is dashing 3C if they try to jump.

-What should I do after j.214C? I can do 2C 22A relaunches perfectly, but should I do 2C into orb for oki?
<--- "the irony of being one of the least anime people in the anime FGC" - bell

Offline Tonberry

• Knight Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 09:46:30 PM »
-What should I do after I air throw my opponent into the corner after an air string? Should I set up proxy orbs or should I charge back in? If I charge back in, the best I can really do is dashing 3C if they try to jump.

I think dash 5b is a little better than dash 3c if you're close enough.  5b still hits if they try to jump out and you get slightly better pressure if it gets blocked.

-What should I do after j.214C? I can do 2C 22A relaunches perfectly, but should I do 2C into orb for oki?

After he lands from j214c, Zar jumps and does a jC low to the ground and then goes into an air combo.  I'm guessing it does more damage than 2c 22a but I'm not 100% sure. 

2c orb is better in the corner, especially if you have meter for blue fire.  There's a very high chance for your opponent to block it wrong and for you to get another combo. 

Someone please post option select input to beat half moon bunker, I can't remember what it is.
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline FireBearHero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • Deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 10:16:49 PM »

5[C]4[C] 214A/B for oki midscreen. In the corner go for 623A to stuff air unblockables/wakeup super attempts as you go in.
2C 214A/B is ghetto.

For clarification, that's 2A > 5B > 2B > 2C > 3C > jBC > hjc > dj.BC > 214C > 5[C] > 4[C] > 214/623A

UPDATE: Hot combo with F-Aoko, introducing double relaunching  :fap: :fap: :fap:

421A *hold* 2AA 5B 2B 2C 3C jBC djC j214C 63214B 5A 2C 63214B *pop orb* jBC djABC Airthrow
You can jBC hjc djBC j214C instead of dropping out the djB. Go very early into the dj.BC after high jump or you'll go too high or through them and the 214C will miss.
Easier than it sounds. Instead of just inputting 8 or 9 after jBC input 28 or 29 and you'll be able to connect the extra hit.

Basically, just use the ken flowchart and replace 'jump backwards' with 'orbs', 'sweep' with 'orb oki', 'Jumping HK!' with 'orbs', "Hadouken!" with 'BLUE FIRE', and 'THIS IS BULL****!' with '299 meter end' for good measure.
Enjoy your perfects.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 09:27:27 PM by Thana »

Offline riceman789

• $400 Man
  • Magic Circuits: 408
  • Let's go, get hype!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2010, 12:07:57 AM »
I just found this on TeamSpooky's ustream

It shows Zar explaining many situations with different characters, it's pretty long but to me it helped out.

ENJOY-->http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3429693

Edit: Forgot to mention that he also cover's H-moon as well
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 12:16:51 AM by riceman789 »
H-Vsion
"UNBARACKABLE" - LordKnight
F#$% him up like a nestle crunch!! - HyperHal
I got that IYO feeling!! - Jiyuna I'm Going IN!! - Jiyuna

Offline Kirah

• Knight Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • {Secret Society Chancellor }
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2010, 03:39:28 PM »
(Normals and Specials description)

Throws Ground Throw 4 or 6+E

Air Throw In Air 4 or 6+E

Command Normals

3C(Mid)

Her signature uppercut that’s available in all forms, it has clash frames when she starts to raise her fist all the way to its complete extension. It’s still used in her combos and pegging opponents when you expect a jump.

4C(Mid)

Another signature move her axe kick, this move alone is no longer over head, but now it can be used in blockstrings and no longer ground bounces aerial opponents only floor plants. Opponents get up slightly faster if used to floor the opponent for any type of orb setup.

BE4C/4[C](High)

The charged version of her axe kick is over head it’s still special and ex cancelable on hit or block. Note: Strangely jump cancelable on hit

Normals Standing

5A(Mid)

Aoko lifts her leg and juts out her knee, a simple move used to start combos , mash out, or tick throw setups. It comes out in 3 frames active for 1 frame.

5B(Mid)

A forward kick that hits mid it comes out in 4 frames, and is usually used in blockstrings and can be used in meaties seeing as you can simply cancel into slider into blue fire shenanigans. The hitbox is around the entirety of her leg to the thigh of the other.

5C(Mid)

Her universal 5C high kick that’s unusable in her normal BNB, but can be used in Aerial Counter Hit combos. Though don’t let that discourage you some of it’s old tricks can still be used, semi charge 5C into slider and it’s also usable in block strings and aerial 214C ender combos. Also it is air unblockable and It comes out in 7 frames and is active for 1 frame.

BE5C/5[C](Mid)

The charged version of 5C makes its triumphant return, once 5C is fully charged she fires a beam from her foot that stretches infinitely that is blockable in the air. This can be used to snipe unsuspecting foe who are just jumping in the air.

Crouching

2A(Low)

A new 2A that’s a fast low kick and must be blocked low hallelujah! It’s +2 on block so this is a staple in starting pressure, mixups, combos etc.

2B(Mid)

A new mid hitting crouching straight punch, pretty fast but not as fast as 2A, this normal is used in combos, blockstrings, and etc nothing spectacular. +3 on block though and takes away a considerable amount of guard meter.

2C(Low)

Her signature low sweep that’s in all her celestial counterparts, it has a plethora of uses and applications asides from her normal BNB. Though it’s a little on the slow side and it moves her forward slightly, it comes out in 5 frames and is active for 1.

Jumping

JA(Mid)

A new jump A which has been changed from an extended fist to an elbow, this move can be used for combo fillers and aerial lockdown or something. =/

JB(High)

Another new jump B where she kicks forward. Useful as an air to air and also can be used in IAD pressure and for crossups where J.C won’t hit.

JC(High)

A new J.C that has a huge hitbox, this can be used to peg opponents who are running in and IAD pressure. Also this can be used in J.C whiff shenanigans seeing as how the blade will still show up, but whiff. This move can be used to crossup , but it’s slightly harder the with J.B.
[edit]
Special Moves

236A / B / C - Magic Draw(?) [Arrow]

A(High)

A new faster energy shot that’s used for zoning with fast recovery and very hard to punish. Yes it’s very spammable and ex cancelable. It goes full screen and nets 7.6% of magick circuit and can be instant heated and can be ducked.

BEA(High)

Charged version of 236A, it nets 14.5% of magick circuit and is plus on block with more hits. Though the charge is quite slow, if fully charged and hit the shot will still come out. You can also Instant Heat this shot.

B(High)

A slower energy shot that’s ex cancelable this can be used to change the tempo and firing rate. This move can also be Instant heated if need be.

C(High)

The ex version of her new 236 series where she creates a magick circle and 5 shots come out. You become active again after the 3rd shot so you have more than enough time to advance on the opponent. This move is mostly used to push the opponent into the corner, this technique also requires 100% magick circuit.

623A / B / C - Aoko Moonsault [Somersault] - (can be performed in air)

A(Mid)

A new mid hitting flash kick whose hit box stretches along the entirety of her body which ever side she’s kicking on. It’s the fastest of the three and it only hits once.

B(Mid/Air Unblockable)

This version hits twice and is air unblockable , she also flips slightly higher when she does it and it’s a bit slower.

C(Mid/Air Unblockable)

This version is also air unblockable it’s invincible during the entire startup and it’s active forever seemingly. This version does 5 hits and takes 100% meter to execute.

A (Air)(Mid)

A one hit aerial flash kick that can be used to suddenly hit the opponent if they approach too swiftly.

B (Air)(Mid)

Two hit airblockable flash kick nothing too note worthy here.

C (Air)(Mid)

5 hit airblockable EX version that retains the spectacular properties that it’s ground counterpart wields.

214A / B / C - Floating Starmine [Floating] - (can be performed in air)

A or B(Mid)

Her proximity orbs and the reason I list them together is because they’re exactly the same except which button is used to summon. If the button is held they move across the screen pass the screen limits where they’re useless. You can only have one for each button out at a time. These are a staple to her game in its entirety. They’re used to obstruct and seal of opponent’s options so use them intelligently.

C - Blowdust(?) Starmine (Mid)

Her new 214C “Blue Fiyah!” Aoko creates a magick circle and a plethora of burst happen in its wake. This move is usually used in her corner pressure game, the burst provide perfect coverage in the corner so this is a staple in her mixup potential. It takes 100% of her magick circuit to perform.

A or B (Air)(Mid)

Like their ground counterparts except they can’t be moved , they retain the same functions as the grounded versions.

BEA or B (Air)(Mid)

The charged version of the aerial orbs which stalls her descent to trick her foes. This move can also be TKed in order to set it low and faster instead of the old tactics.

C (Air)(Mid)

Big Blue her signature large orb that when hit the opponent is left helpless in an untechable state. Costs 100% magick circuit to summon. A good way to end her combos for ground orb setups and is a staple in her corner pressure.

421A / B / C - Artillery Starmine [Explosion]

A(Mid)

An old friend with new tricks, altered from her other forms this sets a held orb diagonal a few centimeters from her finger instead of horizontally. Making its uses limited besides corner pressure and zoning tactics.

B(Mid)

Just like 421 A except it’s set diagonally further from her finger.

C(Mid)

This time it’s big blue who comes to play, it’s set at the same distance as 421B and when the opponent is hit with it they’re left untechable. This technique costs 100% magick circuit to perform.

Artillery Starmine then 421A / B / C - "Artillery Rain" [Raining]

A or B version(High)

A new command special that spawns from the 421 series that once input what ever held orb is out disperses and releases a beam that's over head. This is a staple in zoning and in corner pressure and mixups.

C version(Mid)

The EX version of Artillery rain that can only be used from 421C. It's a larger beam that unfortunately isn't over head with multiple hits.

63214A / B / C - Aoko Floor Sweep [Slider]

A(Low)

Her signature move slider now on it’s on with a lot more uses, this move must be blocked low. It comes out surprisingly fast and is a staple in her mixups. This can be used in block strings and setup into corner pressure for blue fiyah seeing as how it’s ex cancelable. This move can also be instant heated and if the opponent is hit they’re put into a knockdown state. With this move you must cancel into an EX technique since you’re negative on block.

B(Low)

A slower slider kick that can also be IHed and must be blocked low.

C(Low ~ Mid)

The EX version of slider that must be blocked low that goes into her wheel kick, unfortunately the wheel kick isn’t overhead it’s mid and you’re minus on block. If you hit the opponent then they’re popped into a techable air state.

22A / B / C - Blazing Starmine [Fire]

A(Mid)

Her signature floor beam that shoots into her air space it still retains all its natural uses; tagging aerial intruders, ending block strings for RPS.

B(Mid)

This beam is a little further out and can be instant heated, unfortunately it’s the one that can be of it’s series. This version is slightly slower then it’s a counter part so use it wisely as you can be mashed out of it.

C(Mid)

The EX version that shoots 5 beams that stretch infinitely off of the screen, use this move if you smell a back tech or for an Anti air of sort if possible. It takes 100% meter to perform this technique.

Offline Kirah

• Knight Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • {Secret Society Chancellor }
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 04:38:17 AM »
New combo I found with EX 421C artillery rain.

2A > 2A > 2A > 2B > 2C > 421C (Artillery Rain ) > 5B > 3C > J.B > J.C > J.B > J.C > Airthrow
Damage. 4.2K  (C-Sion)

2A > 2A > 2A > 2B > 2C > 421C (Artillery Rain ) > 5B > 3C > J.B > J.C > Dj8.C > J.214C > Orb setup etc.

Note: New Fuzzy Guard with 421 A orb in corner IAD Deep J.C > Dj.9 J.C > Burst > 2A > 2B > 2C > 3C > J.B > J.C > DJ.C > Airthrow or J214C
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 05:36:12 AM by Kirah »