When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Actress Again Aoko (it needs to be done)  (Read 30775 times)

Offline Shizuka

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Undead
    • View Profile
Actress Again Aoko (it needs to be done)
« on: September 12, 2008, 09:09:33 AM »
F-Aoko

5A  2B

BE4C/4[C]

JB  JC

Moonsault

Slider
Artillery Orb    Artillery>Raining

214C

Charge

New installments
  • New JC (energy lance). Angled very low with fairly sized hitbox. Possibly utilized for fuzzy guard setups as well as crossups
  • 45 Degree angled Held Floating orb (421). Strength appears to determine distance and height. Artillery>Raining is a followup command that allows Aoko to launch a projectile from Held Floating orbs.
  • "Slider" (of Aoko123>236C) can now be done independently. Possible low hit (?)
  • Moonsault: New DP/Flashkick-esque attack. Properties unknown.
  • Chargeable J214 orbs. Unknown properties
  • BE4C. Chargeable 4C
  • Traveling projectlie. Has the same look as her mbac 236A but is now a projectile the rapidly travels across the screen. The chargeable version has more start up but travels faster and is multiple hits.

H-Aoko

>  >    Shifting Orb

New installments
  • New ground projectile that travels full screen.
  • Charged J214 orbs. unknown properties
  • Shifting Held Floating Orb. Aoko is now able to reposition (or configure) held orbs when placing them. At the moment, the repositioning seems to correspond with her movement or possibly directional inputs. Appears to resemble Millia's "bubble" technique.

C-Aoko

• A mirror (63214A) hits once now

New installments
  • Air Keri/WheelKick (623A). can now be performed in air and cancelable from jumping normals. Possible overhead(?)
  • EX Shifting Held Orb. Allows Aoko to "reposition" a held orb several times.
  • Gains EX Ground wave (22C?). Appears to have +F on guard
  • 4C is now cancelable into special on hit/guard (eg 4C>623A)
  • 6A now special cancelable on hit/guard!(eg 6A>623A)
  • Also has chargeable J214 orbs.

All aoko related MBAA vids go here untill further notice for discussion.

Now then I'll post what ive observed so far about Full-Moon Sensei.

2a is now a low straight punch which range looks alot better then her current, however it doesn't look as spamable.
5c goes more horizontally now, which should result in less 5c whiffing, however it probably means more pushback.
J.c is a downward beam sword slash thing, not much that I can really say about this, couldn't get a good sence of it's effectiveness.
j.b looks like it moves more vertically, and comes out faster.
The slider ending to 123 is now standalone and seemingly safe on block.
The wheel kick is now a guile-esqe flash kick.
Her airdash forward properties look the same, I couldn't tell from the video if she still had 2 airdashes, it did however look like she lost a jump, if the player's combo is any indication. He also ended the combo with a flash kick rather then an airthrow, which leads me to think that airthrows are either way harder to link or they dont at all.
She has a vertical orb place, I assume its the held orb because it bursted immediately.
Her aerial orb placement has charge properties, I have no idea what that is about.
Charge fireball is alot faster then charge 236b, however im not sure if its unblockable or not.
Lack of rebeat made pressure almost non-exsistant.

Lastly her voice. I'm going to go weep at the loss of my beloved sensei's beautiful voice.  :emo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsYnD4P-s20&feature=user *Full Moon*
2 New Videos to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfvk5nFnqE4  *Full Moon*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgmf3SWuKxM&feature=user *Half-Moon Sensei*
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 10:26:44 PM by ZARtacus! »
<LoliSauce> I bet they'd make them for the opportunity to get any other form of currency!
<shizuka> ahh apparently zimbabwe doesn't use the zimbabwean dollar anymore
<LoliSauce> whaaaaa
<LoliSauce> my plans have been foiled <LoliSauce> =<

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
Re: Actress Again Aoko (it needs to be done)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 01:14:38 PM »
Artillery Starmine was interesting....
Moonsault was kind of neat.
Magic Draw was cool!
Her beam sword (w/e it was) was badass.
I wonder what the charge starmine in the air was about...maybe longer you charge it, more duration on how long it's out there?  :psyduck: no idea on that.
Her yarareta is no longer funny, but it sounded kind of hot to me...lawl
Name courtesy of LoliSauce.
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline linalys

• Melty Muffin
  • Magic Circuits: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 11:27:59 PM »
Ok first off, watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsYnD4P-s20&feature=user
All aoko related MBAA vids go here untill further notice for discussion.

Now then I'll post what ive observed so far about Full-Moon Sensei.

2a is now a low straight punch which range looks alot better then her current, however it doesn't look as spamable.

That is not 2a you can see at about 1:45 aoko doing a low kick into that low punch into air combo.  Seeing as this is full moon mode with no reverse beat (and there being no reverse beat message anyway) that it must be at least 2b or a command normal.
<Xenozip> actually i think miyako was intuitive for linalys
<Xenozip> simple because his playstyle is.. well..
<Xenozip> linalys
<Xenozip> true chaotic

Offline Chun (中)

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • Aozaki: Miss=Blue
    • View Profile
    • Plain Rice is Delicious
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 01:51:27 AM »
What the hell did they do to sensei's image? No playfulness, way too serious. orz

That sword aerial I suppose helps in the rush of things, though the original C I enjoyed (heel to the face!). Seems like the original 236B is no longer a large beam but a charge shot, and the moonsault and other bits were... interesting. I can't say I like this Aoko (The voice really... just... no).

WTB - MBAA Voice Patch

~Chun

« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 02:03:09 AM by Chun »
Melty Blood
Main: Aoko
Secondary: Kohaku
How about those orbs? BlazBlue: Litchi Arcana Heart: Kamui (Bha/Pa), Mei-Fang (LaGo) CvS2: K- Mai, Morrigan, Nakoruru (2)

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 08:14:03 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfvk5nFnqE4

DOU YO!

Lots of new interesting eye candy. I'll edit in my opinions later.

Two new Aoko (FM & HM) vids up

#1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfvk5nFnqE4 (Full Moon - Aoko)

0:50 > ...wtf. Multiple burst orbs firing from seal. Stays out pretty long. I'm assuming that knockdown into oki setups involving a crossup may be viable. Either that or good for corner pressure followed by IAD mixups. Does look too serious but we would need to see what properties it produces on hit to explore more options.

1:10 > Fires mini layzuhz from seal. Looks similar to the attack in the timestamp above (0:50).  Let's hope it has some airuntechable properites.  >:D

1:42 > ...Charged.....4C (BE4C)?! Wonder if 4C is still overhead and what properties will BE4C produce on hit or if there are possible followups on hit (eg Ciel 4B/BE4B>236B)

1:53 > High(er) angled held orb. At first I didnt like the idea of an angled held orb (thought it was kinda redundant). But now that i see Aoko can produce varied heights....First thing that came to mind was possible (situational) aircombo extentions. This new technique may have much potential.

2:00 > Woah boy. Angled EX (Held?) Orb? The ideas running through my head right now - esp. if it has launch and untech properties on hit.  :psyduck:

2:04 > Held Orb "Strike" (Floating>Raining) ?! Angled Held orb and possibly a follow up command to initiate the downward striking lazer attack (?). Again, want to know properties on hit and also how much guard stun it yields. FM Aoko is looking very interesting now.

2:25 > JC (Energy Lance thingy). I know im jumping the gun here but it looks as if her JC may be large enough to be utilized as a possible crossup hit. The player doesnt actually produce one here but this is definitely one of the first things I would like to test.

3:57 > EX Angled Held Orb>Ex Raining follow up. . .Wow. Follow up (raining) doesnt cost meter. Nice!

• still no signs of triple jump for FM Aoko

#2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgmf3SWuKxM&feature=user (Half Moon - Aoko)

0:22 > "Kirei deshou?" ? Lol nothing special. Just thought this was a funny voice clip.

0:30 > JC . HM Aoko seems to have a different set of normal attacks in addition to specials. Im assuming this applies to the entire cast =/. Gives me a reason to spend much time learning all three modes!

0:30 > Power Wave! Aoko must be a fan of Terry Bogard and Ray McDougal. Would be funny if the projectile was crouch guard only. Doubt it though.

0:50 > JB. Another new normal. Need to play this game NOW  :o

1:03 > Charged J214. FM also has this technique. Would like to know what it does on hit. Also I wonder what kind of trajectory would be produced of an airdash (airdash>BE J214)

2:38 > Liver Blow 5B(?)>5c. Lol Aoko showing off her boxing skills again. Can be seen again at 2:58

3:05 > Triple Jump confirmed for Half Moon Aoko.

• HM seems to have a good combination of "new" moves and MBAC moves (specials and normals). You definitely have to sit down with all forms to find whats best for you (or adjust for handicaps in certain matchups?)
  • New voice set is killing me  :emo:
  • FM looks very promising/interesting. Lots of things i want to mess around w/ in that mode.
  • Victory music sounds like something out of Jet Set Radio. Fucking terrible.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 10:17:56 AM by ZARtacus! »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Shizuka

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 09:30:14 AM »
Hmmm, raining starmine comes out of the diagonal orbs, thats kinda interesting. Also when she was close and used what i could only guess was 236c, it turned into like green mist. Also it looks like the flash kick knocks them into an untechable state. Her airthrow wasn't teched, and the damage was pretty high, around 4.2k Im thinking that this version of aoko is meant for heavy zoning(duh) and high damage.  It doesn't look like her mixup is as good, but we will find out when there are location tests with players who... don't suck :<. Also the new voice is kinda growing on me, though i still dont like the new knockout sound.  :emo:

edit: If j.c crosses up i lied about her mixup game being bad, but from what i've seen so far it looks like its meant for a big aerial zoning move.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 09:36:41 AM by Shizuka »
<LoliSauce> I bet they'd make them for the opportunity to get any other form of currency!
<shizuka> ahh apparently zimbabwe doesn't use the zimbabwean dollar anymore
<LoliSauce> whaaaaa
<LoliSauce> my plans have been foiled <LoliSauce> =<

Offline Chun (中)

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • Aozaki: Miss=Blue
    • View Profile
    • Plain Rice is Delicious
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 09:41:01 AM »

2:00 > Woah boy. Angled EX (Held?) Orb? The ideas

No kidding. No need to jump in the air to 236B to 214C orbset for corner. If it's instant that's just more insane for EX orbing.

2:04 > Held Orb "Strike" (Floating>Raining) ?! Angled Held orb and possibly a follow up command to initiate the downward striking lazer attack (?). Again, want to know properties on hit and also how much guard stun it yields. FM Aoko is looking very interesting now.

This totally fixes the walk-under issue for some characters, and depending on how much startup is evident could make for some nice frame traps for EX Shield-happy people.

She looks really interesting now, but I'll need to see the other grooves.

~Chun
Melty Blood
Main: Aoko
Secondary: Kohaku
How about those orbs? BlazBlue: Litchi Arcana Heart: Kamui (Bha/Pa), Mei-Fang (LaGo) CvS2: K- Mai, Morrigan, Nakoruru (2)

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 10:01:01 AM »
Added vid #2 comments to my last post (Reply #4)
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Master Pogi

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
    • (inky);paper
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2008, 06:48:21 PM »
Ah, Aozaki looks nice. I prefer her MBAC/MBR voice, but I think her current one is still badass.

DOIYOU!!!
http://i38.tinypic.com/awu7br.gif

Main: H/C-Hisui
Alt: H-Kohaku, H-S.Akiha, F-Akiha  F/UC Main: Rin Alt: Leysritt/Dark Saber

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 04:53:26 PM »
Added list of changes to Shizuka's first post (sorry). I'll bug shizuka to keep up w/ the changes or make them myself when i see new footage and have the time. Hopefully we can complete and get a description of the new normals and some solid info on the properties of her new specials.

Most of the C-aoko info i got from this match >> http://youtube.com/watch?v=5P-Nx0CT2uU

The aoko in this match set looks awful familiar  :mystery:

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 07:36:13 AM »
*vid kusanagi linked in the channel

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=LxPcafckm7g

C-Aoko is bananigans (bananas + shenanigans). This guy was on the cab for 50 wins lol

• 0:17 >> nice bnb here. 5C>2C>3C>JBC>airdash>JB>DJ.BC>airdash>JB>TJ.BC>airthrow. Aoko seems to have improved jump height or the hitstop is far different in this game. Im sure someone will find even stronger variations that involves multiple airdashes.
  • 0:33 >> 4C>623A!! Double overhead shenanigans. More mixup options added to the roster  >:D
  • 1:14 >> 6A>WheelKick! Oh boy.With her ability to still cancel 6A>B you'll never know whats coming and when.
  • 1:15 >> 2A>2C>delay 5C>3C>JBC>JBC>airdash>JB>JBC>airthrow. Wow. Something like this would take A LOT of effort to perform in mbac. 2c>5c>3c the jBC whiffed on many characters if your timing wasnt critical. Then the airdash>jb was pretty tough to land in mbac as well. A combo like this would have definitely been avoided in actual matches. Now I'm convinced that theres a lot of flexibility on airchains in mbaa
  • 1:48 >> nothing aoko specific but take notice to the ability to air dodge then attack before landing. Hmmmm  :mystery:
  • 9:03 >> ...terrible....just, terrible. this is by far aoko's WORST new voice clip. I'll just listen to music if I ever get a chance to play the game.
  • Still dont know what Charged J214 orbs do  :-\
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 07:49:25 AM by ZARtacus! »

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 07:38:07 PM »
Added some low-qual images of F-aoko new moves.

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 08:05:16 PM »
dam
I should do that img thing! haha
the images are a really really badass touch

the New EX from what I was trying is 214C, the orbs bursting I'll try and confirm today/tomorrow

I'll do as much as I can for F Aoko, since H and C aoko are covered by ...JM?!

EDIT:

H Aoko PowerWave is 214
H Aoko's shifting starmine is very simple, just do a 421, then press up and it'll go upward.
I tried diagonal inputs, but nothing happened.

F Aoko Artillery Raining input is basically 421 to set up the orb, then you press 421 again to MAKE IT RAIN.
So you can have a max of one Artillery Orb from the looks of things.
Button strength will change how far it is, the EX will be a 214C sized orb, with a j.236C sized raining.
Slider for F Aoko is 63214.
A version is a very short ranged one, B is slightly longer, the EX is a sweep, followed by a EX Keri from MBAC.
F Aoko still has 22's.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 02:05:58 AM by Akira »
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline rithli

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
    • View Profile
    • chloe4am
Half Moon -- Some notes from a JP Aoko Wiki
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 07:17:38 PM »
The following content is paraphrased from here:
http://www3.atwiki.jp/aokoaa/

I avoided posting general system information (unless it is specific/relevant to Aoko) and information that is redundant from the previous game. Also, these translations are very sloppy and I'm not that fluent in moonspeak, so corrections and revisions are welcome.

--

Half Moon

<General>

- Both Double Airdash and Triple Jump are available.

<Normals>

- 5B is an advancing hook punch.
- 4C Axe Kick. Cancelable. Becomes an overhead on BE. If the opponent is hit in the air, the BE version induces an untechable ground bounce.

5a -> 6a -> 6a:
- A special chain that can be started from 5a.
- The first 6a can be canceled regardless of hit or block.
- The second 6a launches on hit; can only be canceled from a successful hit.

<Specials>

236 Lasers:
- B version has 236A as additional input, allowing Aoko to shoot up to 2 extra shots.
- Charged B version is still unblockable. This version also allows/carries(?) the 2 extra shots.

623 Wheel Kick - air version:
- Air version of Keritobasuwayo.
- Only 1 hit (there isn't a start up hit like the ground A version; only the descending kick exists)
- The air version has no landing recovery and is advantageous on block.
- A version can be blocked high but travels a minimal distance, allowing pressure at midscreen.
- B and C versions are overheads but travel far and are susceptible to whiffing.

421 Hold Orbs/Starmines:
- These are still in and functions the same as MBAC Aoko's Floating Starmines.
- Whiffs on following crouching characters: Len, Necos, Both Akihas, Both Hisuis, Both Arcs, Kouma, and Ciel.

63214 Mirrors:
- A version is a single hit and can reflect projectiles.

214 Power Wave:
- Up to two A version Power Waves can be on-screen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDW-cQDDnk4 > 6:27 > This video displays the contrary. There doesn't seem to be an on-screen limit for this move at all.
- A version is safe on block even when close to the opponent.
- B version travels faster than A.
- C version is a multi-hitting Power Wave. Safe on block. Possible to follow up during successful hits.

j.214 Air Orbs:
- H-Aoko only has access to the air proxy orbs.
- A is chargable. When charged, Aoko hops backwards slightly(?).
- In terms of everything else, they function like MBAC orbs. 

22 Pillars:
- Available and functions the same as mbac.

j.236 Raining Starmine:
- Unchanged.

<Listed Combos>

2C>C>3C>(JBJC)*3>Air throw

- If you intend to use an EX j.214 finisher, cancel off the last j.C.

B>2B>C>B Power Wave > EX Power Wave >3C
- Simple combo using meter for 5k-ish damage.

5A 6A 6A>BE4C>A Power Wave > Dash Jump >(JBJC)×3> Air throw
- A damaging combo that can take your opponent from one corner to the other.

2C>C>3C>(JBJC)×2>JC>EX j.214>(land) BE4C>421x
- Making use of the BE4C's untechable bounce property to set up for the opponent's wake up.

5A 6A>5B>2A>5A 6A 6A>BE4C
- The follow up will vary depending on where you are on the screen.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 05:58:50 AM by rithli »

Offline rithli

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
    • View Profile
    • chloe4am
Full Moon -- Some notes from a JP Aoko Wiki
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 07:40:00 PM »
More information from here:
http://www3.atwiki.jp/aokoaa/

Same deal as the previous post.

--

Full Moon rayoko bogard mode

<General>

- It's impossible to airdash cancel regardless of hit or block in Full Moon.
- In addition to the lack of reverse beat, cancels involving normals of the same strength (outside of A's) are also gone. Meaning, Aoko can't do things like 5b -> 2b. Exceptions to this rule are command normals like her 3C uppercut or 4C.
- Double Airdash is still present but Triple Jumping is gone in Full Moon.

<Normals>

- 2A is low in F moon. Mash it plz
- In contrast, 2b isn't. Terry Bogard crouch punch.
- It's possible to cross up with j.C (Air beam sword attack).
- 4C Axe Kick. Cancelable. Becomes an overhead on BE. If the opponent is hit in the air, the BE version induces an untechable ground bounce.

Shield Counter:
- Ground Version: Attacks with her 3C uppercut. It's possible to follow up afterwards but the damage scaling is huge.
- Crouch Version: Also attacks with 3C animation, but it isn't possible to follow up afterwards. Instead, an OTG is guaranteed.
- Air Version: Attacks with mbac j.B kick. As of now, it's unknown if it is possible to follow up from this attack.

<Specials>

236 BIG TORNADO:
- A version is a high speed projectile attack. Great for zoning against characters that can't dash under it (...)
- The charged A version is 4 hits. The charge time is noticeably shorter than a charged B laser. Super-cancelable.
- B version flies slower than A version.
- C version shoots multiple projectiles of varying heights. Aoko is free to move as soon as she's done casting, allowing her to pressure further.

623 Aoko Moooooooooonsault (can be done in air):
- A version has upper body invincibility. Anti-air durr. On counter hit, the opponent gets launched fairly high so follow ups are possible/convenient.
- B version has full invincible startup and is air-unblockable.
- For whatever the reason, C version does not have invincibility but is air-unblockable. Best for air combos?

214 Starmines (can be done in air):

- A and B versions are the same as MBAC. The air versions are BE-able.
- C version activates numerous exploding orbs. Due to the multiple hits, it's possible to follow up on hit or pressure on block. Aoko is invincible until the move is fully active (?).

421 Artillery Starmine:

- A version causes Aoko to set an orb diagonally upwards in front of her. The delay afterwards is slightly longer than a normal hold mine. Due to the follow up command, only one Artillery Starmine can be placed on screen. Otherwise, it functions just like other hold orbs.
- B version sets the mine further than A version.
- C version sets a 214C-sized mine  (normal Aoko) in a position similiar to the B Artillery Mine.
- While holding an orb, another 421x can be inputted to cause a laser to launch from the placed orb.
- The laser emitted from a C version Artillery is a mutli-hit laser that can be blocked in any direction.
- Lasers from the A or B version are blazing fast overheads

63214 Aoko Slider: i'll pretend this is DYNAMITE tackle
- Has the same animation as the slider from Aoko's 123 Slider special. Hits low.
- A version is quick and safe on block. Super cancelable.
- B has longer reach than A but has longer startup and delay.
- C version follows up with an ex Wheel Kick.

22 Pillars:
- They are available in F and function the same.

<Listed Combos>

2A > 5B > 2B > 2C > 3C > (JBJC) x 2 > Airthrow
- A basic Fullmoon combo.

2A > 5B> 2B >5C > 63214B > EX 214 >????JC> land > JB>JC>JB>JC>Moonsault or Airthrow
- I dunno why this one is listed in the wiki if they claim stuff like 5B -> 2B doesn't work anymore. JAPAN?!!!!!

BE4C>63214A>EX 421 or EX Moonsault

blah blah>2C>3C>J9C>J8C>EX 214>land>BE4C>setup 421>????EX 214

2C > 3C > 22A > High Jump B>(JB)JC>Air throw

« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 05:53:40 AM by rithli »

Offline Psylocke

• Psyduck
  • Magic Circuits: 120
    • View Profile
    • Blog of Randomness
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 04:05:45 PM »
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4793327 or http://zoome.jp/satukiss/diary/16
H-Aoko MBAA clips from MBHP.  She has unblockable setups now, wow.  And huge damage off of general corner combo
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 10:13:21 PM by Psylocke »
Blog

‹ Tatari|JE › I have another friend who would play MB if it was "less like Mortal Kombat"
‹ HalVegas2 › how do you compare those two ‹ sphy › every time you touch someone in mb it turns into a BRUTALITY

Offline lain102300

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 06:27:51 PM »
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4792594

Just some more crazy Aoko stuff. Aoko apparently can setup anywhere on the screen and in the corner, it's just a rapefest. Makes Sion's EX Cutting Sync combos look scrubby.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 03:59:32 PM »
. . . w t f

=         

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 03:27:07 AM »
Got to see the setup today watching this guy play...daaaaaaamn.
I need to try H Aoko 6AAA more...I didn't get a good look at it today...

Aoko actually has a kick that kind of looks like Hwoarang's in her 6AAA ...haha...
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 06:28:26 AM »
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=g7_K5Z4a4bg

proof of Aoko-sama's divinity. OOOHHHHMMM :pray:

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 03:17:59 PM »
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=e-NhAzYuxDk&feature=related

coughkohakucough

Instant J.C (really sj.C) @ 0:17. Clearly hits wara in the crouching state as aoko ascends. Depending on how Max Cancels she can probably get some serious mixups going with this (cant wait to test this). 214C>instant JC is probably another good example of how it can be used.

Also, H-warakia SCOOPS! is hilarious

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2008, 08:27:09 AM »
i'll make it up to you somehow zar! haha...
If I find a empty one again (I hope)
I'll do a vid for aoko H and aoko F
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline kilvear

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2008, 10:30:26 PM »
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4795043

I thought you guys would like to see a full moon aoko in action.

Full moon aoko still has a presudo air EX orb combo. So its all good.

Oh and hey Zar aoko's is great now.

Edit.
Man part 2
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4799415
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 10:52:40 PM by kilvear »

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2008, 04:07:14 AM »
found out Half Moon aoko has an air keri today
i'm still going wtf over it
it has a "floaty" effect to it...dunno how to describe it...
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline linalys

• Melty Muffin
  • Magic Circuits: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2008, 12:32:01 AM »
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4795043

In this vid at the VERY end (the last round) you can clearly see Aoko do 2a5b2b2c3c air combo repeatedly.  Looks like Full Moon can do 5b 2b?
<Xenozip> actually i think miyako was intuitive for linalys
<Xenozip> simple because his playstyle is.. well..
<Xenozip> linalys
<Xenozip> true chaotic