When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Matchup/Counterpick Moon selection at #Mages-Association  (Read 3362 times)

Offline Kusanagi

• Da Gawd
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • The Sword that Slays Gods
    • View Profile
Matchup/Counterpick Moon selection at #Mages-Association
« on: April 28, 2010, 11:22:55 AM »
So, I came up with this after seeing how the channel is so dead lately, I know people has stuff to do but c'mon.

Anyways, the idea is like this: We at #Mages-Association on mizuumi.net will discuss which Aoko Moon would be the best to play against the most used characters (i.e. H-VSion, C/F-MHisui, Ciel, Akiha, etc, etc.) This will take place every Friday afternoon until we get a decent list for Matchups.

The main idea is for everyone to give their opinion as to why they think that moon-style would be best for X character, and we'll go from there.

Now, I was thinking on restricting the access to the channel only on those days at that time. Why? Well, because I think we will be discussing Aoko's strengths and weaknesses that usually just the real players of such character can know, so I don't think we want to give away that kind of info. to non-Aoko players :B. So, I more or less remember the names of the people that come to the channel on a regular basis.

And yeah, just as a reminder:

Friday Afternoon @ #Mages-Association
Matchup/Counterpick Moon discussion

If you got any ideas like if it's a good idea to restrict the access to the channel while we do this or want to appoint a specific hour for the meeting post it here. I think it should be something like 5~6pm (GTM-8 in my case) or even 7pm. Anything is welcomed.
- Main: Aoko. Alts: CRoa, CRyougi, H-Sion, C-Arc
- My Stick [TE mod. PS360+]

Offline AARP|ZTB

• Knight Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
Re: Matchup/Counterpick Moon selection at #Mages-Association
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 06:34:20 PM »
Pretty good idea! I may have a reason to give a shit about this game again...just only on fridays lol. I may show up for debut. :toot:
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Kirah

• Knight Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • {Secret Society Chancellor }
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 05:53:29 AM »
Great idea i'll be there every friday most likely, I haven't been in much since I've been busy with school (graduating in 2 months.) and playing an assortment of other games due to the lack of melty comp and my inability to move around.

Offline Kusanagi

• Da Gawd
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • The Sword that Slays Gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 01:09:51 PM »
So far we only got 2 characters done, even if they're actually pretty major, participation overall is still lacking, so you faggots better get into this next friday.  :mystery:

Thanks to Trollberry and Kirah-the-hater for the help and participation at the meeting.
We need to get at least 4~5 characters each session.

We got more or less the idea defined, so I hope we can advance more the next ones.
Cheers.  :teach:
- Main: Aoko. Alts: CRoa, CRyougi, H-Sion, C-Arc
- My Stick [TE mod. PS360+]