When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: F-Archetype 姫様!やりたい!  (Read 39465 times)

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
Re: F-Archetype 姫様!やりたい!
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2011, 07:26:11 AM »
Hey F-Hime can activate BH then do BHAD off that cinematic air super and have it COMBO.  :psyduck: :psyduck: Combo into circuit break? gravy

If I recall correctly it combos out of throw also.
GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 71
  • Without love, it is lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2011, 07:47:04 AM »
Yeah, you can do both AD and BHAD off throw, as well as simply otg.
Keep climbin', gotta get to the top

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 71
  • Without love, it is lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2012, 05:18:13 PM »
More or less, here are the current F-Hime combo routes.

I was mostly right, now that I've been playing I can clear up what she actually does.

Combo route stuff was right, it is indeed based on distance, but I got the combo wrong -

5B > 5C > 6C > 236A > j9[C] > j236A > 22D > j[C] > j236A > 6jC > dj jAC > airthrow/kick/pillar

You can do this midscreen, but the combo is a bit different. In order to understand just how far you can hit this combo from, run the training mode dummy into the corner, then back throw them, and try this combo -

5B > 5C > 6C > 236A >j9[C] > j236A > 22D > j[C] > j236B > 6jC > dj jAC > airthrow/kick/pillar

For midscreen, the 2c > 236b > j[C] combo still applies. You do the shoulder rush ender when you do a j[C] > late airdash jC combo into the corner. You do it with flight, as in 236bb > 22d > jAC > airthrow/pillar/kick.

Be aware that any late airdash combo must be inputted as j[C] > jump > airdash > late jC (but the jump > airdash must be inputted quickly).

Keep climbin', gotta get to the top

Offline THRINE-4

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2012, 09:52:24 AM »
Is there a trick to executing j[C] without causing a combo to be invalid? I tried various combos, but whenever I reached j[C], executing it will cause the combo to be invalid. I tried executing the combos as fast as possible, still failed.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:58:50 AM by THRINE-4 »

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2012, 01:02:56 PM »
Is there a trick to executing j[C] without causing a combo to be invalid? I tried various combos, but whenever I reached j[C], executing it will cause the combo to be invalid. I tried executing the combos as fast as possible, still failed.

What part of the combo and which combo do you fail the J.[c] at? If its after 236a you aren't doing it fast enough. If its after j.236a in the air, you need to 22d cancel the pillar as early as possible, and not wait until after the pillar is done
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Cristu

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 23
  • Melty Blood > $
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2012, 05:06:01 PM »
22D counts as an EX, you can cancel lots of stuff in it. You can cancel special moves like 236X or 22X in 22D even on whiff. You can 22B 22D for exemple and only one light star will appear (I think that may be good for oki maybe, since you can move much faster, havent tested yet). Cancelling into 22D seems very very helpful to handle her lack of movement freedom.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:13:31 PM by Cristu »
A little bit of console ain't too bad.

Offline AnFox

• DEATHTRAP EXPERT
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 51
  • Yip Yip Yap
    • View Profile
    • twitta
(GenericSuperhero) zar what's your ethnicity
(justEXPOSED) GenericSuperhero: salt

Offline THRINE-4

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2012, 09:06:19 AM »
What part of the combo and which combo do you fail the J.[c] at? If its after 236a you aren't doing it fast enough. If its after j.236a in the air, you need to 22d cancel the pillar as early as possible, and not wait until after the pillar is done

I tried the 236a and the j.236a combos before this. And yup, now that I tested the combo again, the advice worked out perfectly. Thanks so much.

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2012, 06:18:46 AM »
Question. How safe is j236C on block?

I did some quick tests where F-Hime dummy j236-C's (EX Pillar) and found some of these things:
1: F-Hime maintains Trip guard (She can block when she falls to the floor)
2: j236-C  leaves a significant amount of blockstun, so it's hard to run in and counter
3: Can be shielded on reaction.

Somehow i have this suspicion that this is better Hiero...  :psyduck:
~~Playing the wrong way... and somehow getting away with it.~~
<Pfhor>: no, I only have nightmares about your play numakie
<Pfhor>: because it makes no fucking sense
<Pfhor>: like WHY IS THIS HISUI DOING THESE THINGS

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2012, 07:02:10 AM »
The lower to the ground you do it, the more safe it is. If you tk it low enough and do it near someone and they block, you're actually at advantage...

I still think hiero is better because you need to TK j.236c for hime and you don't get hard knockdown full screen. But yeah its still a pretty good full screen punish.
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Mic2070

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2012, 05:37:44 PM »
TK j236C is something like +10f on block. Also, if you went into float mode before j236C, you can attack/dash afterwards.

Fun facts about pillars :
TKj236A/B is ~+7f on block.
In float mode it's even better : j236A, jC is a tight blockstring. So at least 16f advantage on pillar.
You can combo j236A/B into themselves by float cancelling.
If you float, jump and then pillar, you'll float after the pillar ends.

Offline Omicron Austin

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • Downright Fierce
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2012, 12:08:34 PM »
So hey, I was wondering...what kinds of mixups can I do with this character?  I have her combos down, but I've found that now that my friends know how to block my 214a/214b gimmicks, I'm at a loss as for how to actually get a combo going.

Unless I'm thinking about this wrong and it's all about good "zoning" with her normals and stuff, but it doesn't work forever.

Offline Hikage

• Apprentice
    • View Profile