When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Ciel's Tech Support

Common support issues FAQ.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Alfonse:
I'm not sure if Netplay requires DirectX but I have DX9 and run both just fine. Same goes for my friend on a vista system with DX10.

movingfeet:

--- Quote from: noradseven on January 20, 2008, 09:46:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: movingfeet on January 19, 2008, 07:51:30 PM ---When I try netplay, I get this error "Direct3DDevice[rest in japanese but only a few characters]."  I did everything that was explained in the readme file so could it be a graphical error?

--- End quote ---

This only occurs During net play, weird.

Just a question what direct X are you using. Im not sure if netplay works with direct X 10.

Lols about the game running too slow mine runs a little slow cause I have to emulate windows then my graphics card fails to support direct X so I have emulate direct X 9 as well.  Still faster than some ppls though sadly enough.

--- End quote ---

I have DX9 and my DX drivers are fine so I'm guessing that it's my video card since it's outdated.

Hariyama465:
Hi, I made a new thread for this post, but I think it's more fitting if I post it here.

I've been playing MBAC for a while now, but I always get this problem that I can't seem to work out.

First of all, I JUST returned my computer to factory default settings, and I don't have any viruses or anything that I think is clogging my computer up. Basically, there's this flickering problem I'm having with MBAC.

No idea how to describe it, only that none of my friends have this problem. It's really weird, it'll sort of "flicker". For instance, when the game "flickers", the health bar, characters, and magic circuit disappear and then reappear instantly. It happens so quickly it seems like the game is "flickering".

Sometimes the entire stage will disappear, as well, leaving only the background, but it only happens for about half a second. I don't know why it's doing this, do you guys have any idea how to fix it?

Sp00ky:
Update your video card drivers. Reinstall directx9. Install your monitor INF if you have one. I'd start with those 3. Also this should be in the 'my mbac has a problem' thread so it's getting moved.

Arlieth Tralare:
Oh. I think one of the F keys (F7? F12?) will also toggle anti-aliasing or something. That might help the flicker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version