hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Is a remap for Super Joybox 3 Pro PS2 D-Pad possible?  (Read 1476 times)

Offline sherbet

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Is a remap for Super Joybox 3 Pro PS2 D-Pad possible?
« on: December 17, 2008, 07:12:38 PM »
So after buying a controller adapter I apparently found out that MBAC vB doesn't support D-Pad input from my ps2 controller
I'm figuring that the best way to make this work would be to assign my ps2 controller's D-pad buttons to keyboard keys, but the driver only allows me to choose which number the D-pad buttons are assigned to, not assign keys to them.

So are there any programs out there or other solutions that would let me remap buttons 1-16 to the keyboard? Or at least somehow get D-pad support? Analog control is really killing me :/

Offline Twinniss

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Is a remap for Super Joybox 3 Pro PS2 D-Pad possible?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 12:12:45 PM »
1. break out dat google
2. google xpadder
3. ???
4. profit
Words of a wise man
[20:13] <@bellreisa> with practice mode you can turn 10% into 100%

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=232643&p=8761841&viewfull=1#post8761841 "For Instance, Cammy's strong kick(crouch) is two frames, because it takes almost 2 seconds to do"

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
Re: Is a remap for Super Joybox 3 Pro PS2 D-Pad possible?
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 05:27:25 PM »
My buddy has a Joybox (I think it's a different version than what you have though) and it registers the d-pad buttons fine.  Are you playing with the ps2 analog light off, because it should completely register the d-pad as the movement that way.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.