When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: MBAA Display Adjusting  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Yotsuyoru

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
    • View Profile
MBAA Display Adjusting
« on: October 09, 2009, 09:48:43 PM »
So, I picked up some AV Component cables a while ago so I can get quality progressive scan modez, but after switching I get a display that has shifted greatly into the top part of my TV.  So the obvious solution would have been to adjust the display using options... but, unlike all of my other games (NTSC-J and NTSC-U/CAN) that actually move the display around the available TV range, MBAA seems to move only the picture in the existing display window.  Hence, not fixing my display issue very well at all.  I luckily can still use interlace mode at the very least, losing 4-6 pixels or something insignificant up top.

Is this issue unique to me or is there something else I'm missing?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 03:32:52 PM by Yotsuyoru »

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
Re: MBAA Display Adjusting
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 05:29:55 PM »
That's odd.  On my friend's TV, we had to use Component cables due to his other input not working (he got the TV secondhand for mad cheap, so can't expect everything to work right I guess) and it works perfectly.  We might not have been using progressive scan though, I'll have to ask him to make sure.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.