hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: MBAA PSX2 Question  (Read 2648 times)

Azrel

MBAA PSX2 Question
« on: October 19, 2009, 12:05:09 AM »
EDIT AGAIN:

Ok, Music worked sprite worked, but... How do I remove all those Lines in the characters??? it's soo annoying, I know some of you might say "Dumbass, it's at the "how to play actress again in your PC thread" go check there asshole!" but I already did, and it didn't work, cause I don't know which GDsx Plugin to use...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 04:50:36 AM by Azrel »

Azrel

Re: MBAA PSX2 Question
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 04:51:29 AM »
Ok, edited my help topic and bump...

Offline s4itox

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
  • So who was phone?
    • View Profile
    • deeeeeeeeeeeeebiant art
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 06:44:05 AM »
Quote from: How to run Melty Blood Actress Again on your PC
The second option is here. http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/index.php#GSdx Here is an updated version of Gsdx. Make sure your directX is updated to the latest version (march 2009) and make sure you download the C++ thing at the top of that page. This Will fix the sprite artifacts as long as you set it up properly (see below(thanks daimao!))
Logic would indicate to try the latest version to see if it works, but if it doesn't work for you, or for whatever reason you are lacking logic and that thought never clicked for you, try rev 1650. That's what I use and it renders the sprites fine.

Azrel

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 02:54:29 PM »
Ok, so I DL it, and put in PSX2 Plug-in folder, now... why the heck does 1650 GDSX not appear in the choices for selecting graphics plug-in? I can only see some 600, 800 or 1500 Versions of GDSX???

Offline s4itox

• Spellcaster
  • So who was phone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 12:37:58 AM »
Ok, so I DL it, and put in PSX2 Plug-in folder, now... why the heck does 1650 GDSX not appear in the choices for selecting graphics plug-in? I can only see some 600, 800 or 1500 Versions of GDSX???

Did you DL the Visual C++ thing at the top of the GSdx page? Is your DirectX up to date (or at least up to March 2009)?

Azrel

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 12:52:33 AM »
ok so it updated direct x already... but in Graphics at Config, why still I couldn't see a choice there for version 1650? I'm not sure, is the GDsX version 1650 just the Gdsx without number? cause when I DL the .dll files for 1650, they don't have any version number...

Offline s4itox

• Spellcaster
  • So who was phone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 02:05:17 AM »
Firstly, you didn't answer my first question:
Quote from: s4itox
Did you DL the Visual C++ thing at the top of the GSdx page?
Secondly, the GSDX zip file you should have dl'd will contain "GSdx-sse2.dll", "GSdx-sse4.dll" and "GSdx-ssse3.dll". Simply extract those to your plugins folder, opting to overwrite the old ones if you wish, and just select it from the configure plugins page.
 If it's not showing up, there are only two possible errors I can think of on the top of my head: Either you haven't installed the VC++ Redist package, or you have two pcsx2 folders for some utterly stupid and bizarre reason.

Azrel

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 07:41:31 AM »
Well, I guess it didn't show up... but... I did have solution for it myself, I used old plug-in 1500 Version of GDsx, and used software mode, and now the stupid lines are gone and the game's running at it's almost perfect visuals!  ;D