When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Not so much a problem as it is a pre-empetive question (Cthulhu PCB)  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Vermis

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Alright, I'm currently in the process of building a stick for SF2HD Remix on the PS3 using the Cthulhu no-solder PCB (http://www.lizardlickamusements.com/pages/boards.shtml - it's the first one). What I was wondering was if anyone knew if the Cthulhu boards have the same problem as PS3 controllers hooking up to MBAC on the computer. Last time I tried using my SIXAXIS with MBAC it wouldn't map some of the buttons, and since the Cthulhu is basically the same board I would assume it would have the same problem, but I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with controllers using this specific board.

Offline motoh

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 20
    • View Profile
Re: Not so much a problem as it is a pre-empetive question (Cthulhu PCB)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 08:14:46 PM »
Actually, the Cthulhu board is a custom board that is compatible with PS3, but has a designed id for USB PC.  I have not personally tried it, but I can't see it being a problem as it doesn't act like a sixaxis.

~M

Offline Vermis

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 11:37:28 PM »
Sweet. I'll let you know how it goes once the thing is up and running.

Offline motoh

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 08:03:06 AM »
Also, the creator of the board, Toodles, has an account on Shoryuken and would probably gladly field any questions you have about it.

~M