hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Swap Magic problems  (Read 3160 times)

Offline It is a mystery.

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
    • View Profile
Swap Magic problems
« on: February 15, 2010, 07:06:51 AM »
Umm, hi my PS2 slim will read everything except the swap magic DVD disc. it runs the compact disc o.k, Any suggestions?

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
Re: Swap Magic problems
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 08:33:55 PM »
 :toot: Congratulations  :toot: your laser is a little crappy like many peoples are and will not read the DvD version of swap magic.

What you can do instead is use the compact disk press eject put in a high TOC game disk*doesn't matter too much for melty cause its such a small game, then use your flip top to switch out to the game you want to play.

*you can look all this up its all over the internet

Offline CrimsonMoonMist

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • KIMGATE: makes your smile shine with JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 02:11:31 AM »
I had that problem too, i even bought another disc, of course that didn't work.
So i bought a Japanese ps2 from Play-Asia.

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Haters Gonna Hate
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 11:20:24 AM »
i have the reversed problem
my ps2 won't read CDs :P
<Zelretch> i would pay for a Kouma bedsheet
<Zelretch> seriously i wouldnt mind sleeping with PURE MASCULINITY

<ehrik> does ckouma have any hype combos <setrajonas> 2aaa <ehrik> damn that combo <ehrik> is too hard <ehrik> do you have anything easier

Offline It is a mystery.

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 03:36:27 PM »
O.K thanks, my MBAA hasn't even arrived yet anyway, it took play-asia 10 days just to ship the damn thing (FML!) and i'll likely have to wait 10 more with my luck.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 03:13:38 AM »
O.K thanks, my MBAA hasn't even arrived yet anyway, it took play-asia 10 days just to ship the damn thing (FML!) and i'll likely have to wait 10 more with my luck.
I know your pain.  I ordered mine the day it came out, and it didn't arrive until the day after I'd left to go to the first WC melty gathering for MBAA.  Everyone else, of course, had already been playing it emulated for those two or so weeks that I was just waiting.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline It is a mystery.

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 05:13:21 AM »
I know your pain.  I ordered mine the day it came out, and it didn't arrive until the day after I'd left to go to the first WC melty gathering for MBAA.  Everyone else, of course, had already been playing it emulated for those two or so weeks that I was just waiting.
Dang, sounds harsh. I think i may have named this thread wrong though, i guess it should be "PS2 lens problems" right?

Offline It is a mystery.

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 01:02:13 AM »
Umm, whats a high TOC disc? I still can't get it to work.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 01:59:34 AM by Shaker »

Offline It is a mystery.

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 07:01:05 AM »
My friend Stephen brought his PS2 round and it worked, me and 3 of my mates played it for about 8 hours straight, it was the best night in i've ever had. I think i'll need to buy another ps2 then, replacing the lens probably isn't much cheaper anyways.                                        Update: One of my friends "donated" me his PS2 (thanks Ash) and it works fine, love the game and so do my friends. lronicly i think that MBAA is way more accessible than BB, I have watched my friends noob it up on both games but they just seemed to get the hang of MB way faster and were doing some cool stuff just by stringing normals and specials together. (something which doesn't happen on BB) Everyone i've had play MB said they preferred it to any fighting games they've played before.....Oh dear, i seems i went off topic again.                                                         PS: i still really like BB though.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 07:50:53 PM by Shaker »