When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Translated MBAC configuration windows  (Read 3634 times)

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 43
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
Translated MBAC configuration windows
« on: August 24, 2008, 07:27:07 AM »
Dunno if anybody really cares, given the conditions of the game and the community, but while mirror moon's translation comes, I managed to translate the MBAC configuration windows to the best of my ability. There's still some stuff I'm not exactly sure of (the third checkbox in the advanced config window has me stumped, so I had to make do with what I had and what Google Translate offered), and there's an unused Enable VSync window hidden in there that also has a line that got me cracking my head, but for the most part it's all understandable now. It's for v1.03A, the latest available version of the game.

The link is here: http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/3/12/1809930/MeltyBlood/mbacPCtranslated.rar

If you're gonna use this, although I guarantee it works, it's always recommended for you to back up your original EXE and trying mine before you go deleting yours, in case something goes wrong. :P

Finally, if any mod/admin thinks this is in the wrong place, please move this thread to wherever it belongs. :)
FGO Friend Code: 221252074

Offline mewofforcena

• Vigilant Yellow
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Anyaaaan~
    • View Profile
Re: Translated MBAC configuration windows
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 06:07:14 AM »
Well, I daresay this should go maybe in the auditorium. However, I dare as well say that that's quite the sweet initiative.
The April that's farther than May, reversal of limbs

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • Magic Circuits: 123
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 10:42:37 PM »
What on earth happened to mirror moon's translation anyhow?
<bellreisa> arly *has* given up 3s
<bellreisa> retired it anyways
<linalys> no he hasn't
<linalys> it lives on in crouch shield
<proxyZAR> and it will die there too lol

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 12:07:48 AM »
According to their project page, apparently it's been completed and undergoing beta testing, but I'm a bit tired of waiting, so decided to take some of the action in my own hands. :P

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 09:26:39 PM »
According to their project page, apparently it's been completed and undergoing beta testing, but I'm a bit tired of waiting, so decided to take some of the action in my own hands. :P

1) how long does it take to test seriously ohh, well I guess going though arcade mode with everyone would kinda suck

2) They have FSN to beta test, thus proably what is taking up most the time.

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 12:24:43 AM »
1) how long does it take to test seriously ohh, well I guess going though arcade mode with everyone would kinda suck
Takes a while. They need to check every single piece of moonspeak text and engrish so everything's translated properly. This includes any option modes, and arcade mode with all characters.

I haven't seen movement in their F/sn project page in AGES. Makes me wonder if they're not taking a break from it.

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 06:37:06 AM »
Takes a while. They need to check every single piece of moonspeak text and engrish so everything's translated properly. This includes any option modes, and arcade mode with all characters.

I haven't seen movement in their F/sn project page in AGES. Makes me wonder if they're not taking a break from it.

when did you last check, they updated it like 3 days ago, they have made more progress it looks like we might see in this month.  And yeah I thought about how long it would take to go though the story with everyone in MBAC after posting, ughhhh.