When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: [MBAACC] F-Ciel Thread (Get that "furry" garbage outta here!)  (Read 50985 times)

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
Re: [MBAACC] F-Ciel Thread (Get that "furry" garbage outta here!)
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2015, 06:00:58 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4mp8n8oJ74

More info
Melty Bits bnb is ok to start out with if you have trouble with the harder combos or if your opponent is mining bitcoins.

For the rest of the "advanced" bnbs just pick whatever one you have the easiest time executing since the damage difference isn't significant between them.

IAD flicker loop doesn't work vs everyone, don't have the list yet of who it works on.

Ending TK shadow snipe bnb with flicker is a good alternative to deciding between air combo for damage, air combo ending in j214c for knockdown, and 236a ender for oki. 

623b relaunch fails against some characters.  Use 623b airthrow against Kouma, Arcueid, Warc, Nero

Troublesome BE5C loop x2

2A>2A>5C>A KNIFE>[2B>BE5C>Delay A FLICKER]x2>2C>4C>236A>5B>5C>AERIAL
***x2 = Execute notation in brackets [ ] twice
***Can begin combo w/ 2A>5B. For whatever reason, the space it creates seems to make the Delay 236A land more consistently FROM MY EXPERIENCE.

More Annoying Variant of Loop x2

2A>2A>5C>A KNIFE>[2B>BE5C>Delay A FLICKER]x2>2C>4C>A FLICKER>5B>5{C}>
A FLICKER>5A>5C>AERIAL
***{ } = Slightly charge (or half charge) the 5{C}
***x2 = Execute notation in brackets [ ] twice
***Can begin combo w/ 2A>5B. For whatever reason, the space it creates seems to make the Delay 236A land more consistently FROM MY EXPERIENCE.

These combos are way too inconsistent, I just put it in the video for science.

Corner BE4b combo shown also works midscreen against some characters, don't have a list yet.

Use closer to corner 63214b combo against characters in the corner that don't get thrown out of it.
(too many damn characters in this game)

B command throw specifics (character backed in IMMEDIATE CORNER/no space)

OUT

Shiki T.
Aoko
Nanaya
Ciel
Sion
Ries
Vshi
Warachia
Roa
Mech (all)
Vermillion
Akiha
Seifuku
Nero
Hisui (all)

IN

Ancestor
Kouma
Miyako
Warc
Saint
Arc
Satsuki
Len
Ryougi
Shiro
NAC
Kohaku (all)
Neco

Airthrow j236b sometimes makes the 236b hit OTG.

7 hit safejump - Tohno, Hime, Nanaya, Miyako, Ciel(not 22c), Sion, Vsion, Warachia, Roa(not 623c, all moons), Akiha(fails vs c 63214c), Arc, Pcl, Vakiha, Mech, Seifuku
Satsuki, Ryougi(must 5a on reaction to 236c, dash on reaction to 214c, can do 5a and then 236b if it's hard to tell the difference, trades with H 22c), WLen, Hisui, Kohaku

??? safejump - Ries, Kouma, Warc, Len, Nero

jB fuzzy works on - VAkiha, Seifuku, Akiha, Kouma, Ciel, Nero, Warachia
jA fuzzy combo works on Ryougi, Hisui, Mech, Warc, Kohaku, Sion, VSion, and the whole jB list.  The j214c only hits once and doesn't give you a combo in the corner. 

Lesson 2 coming 2016 or never, this seriously took way too much time/effort.  :laffo: :laffo: :laffo:
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline Sashi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Scene Killer~
    • View Profile
Re: [MBAACC] F-Ciel Thread (Get that "furry" garbage outta here!)
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2015, 12:01:03 PM »
Yearly tribute to Zar.
Clmelty: Rokumoe!