hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Silly E quirk  (Read 2819 times)

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
Silly E quirk
« on: September 03, 2010, 01:06:37 PM »
If you use E to grab or dodge it presses the buttons for 1 frame and releases them regardless of how long you hold E, assuming you aren't already holding the buttons it uses.  If you hold E at neutral it will hold ABC for as long as you hold E and the stick is in neutral.  If you press any direction that isn't 5 the buttons are released.

If you hold 4a/6a and press e you'll always get an ex shield.
If you hold d and press 4/6e you'll get a 4a/6a on the first possible frame, in case you have a charged one and don't want to charge it.
If you hold a and press 2e you'll get an instant release 2b.  F-moon doesn't need to hold a.
If you hold b and press 2e you'll get an instant release 2a.
If you find someone that doesn't know you can bet him that you can press and release E in 1 frame 10 times in a row.

So basically nothing you can actually use in a match that isn't already easy to do.  I'm also aware of how completely useless some of the things I listed are.  I listed them to be complete, and if in the future E doesn't change but someone gets a charged 2A it's covered.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 01:24:59 PM by Zaelar »

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
Re: Silly E quirk
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 12:37:59 PM »
The most useful thing is that ex shield. I may rethink my shielding setup since I was training to ex shield more.