hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: C-Hisui General Discussion & Strategies  (Read 17149 times)

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
Re: C-Hisui General Discussion & Strategies
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2010, 04:50:37 PM »
2010-08-21: Changed thread name to "C-Hisui General & Strategies Discussion" and Heavily edited the thread to rid of most of the H-Hisui stuff and to clean it up.  This is mainly to throw out any means to compare and give me an excuse to rant about Chisui gripes.

Speaking of which, I started to use her 4B water can as a blockstring ender alot more. This was mostly because i was heavily annoyed by how H-Moon can totally own with their bunkers and their fast health recovery, so my idea was to deny them of their meter.  In practice, it actually works out well. Her 2C blocked at the farthest range actually puts Hisui at the sweet spot to connect the 4B.  If they keep blocking for some reason, you can hold down B to take away up to 5 ticks of meter. In combo's even, you can just end the combo with her 2C and Reverse Beat her 4B to take away 2 ticks of meter.

Has anyone else started using water can?
~~Playing the wrong way... and somehow getting away with it.~~
<Pfhor>: no, I only have nightmares about your play numakie
<Pfhor>: because it makes no fucking sense
<Pfhor>: like WHY IS THIS HISUI DOING THESE THINGS

Offline MagnusXL

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • j.C Artist
    • View Profile
Re: C-Hisui General Discussion & Strategies
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2010, 07:48:32 AM »
I've been using the watering can in blockstrings for the longest time. Just not as often as I used to. :V

My initial problem was trying to consistently get into the perfect range to knock people down with it. I found it pretty pro when I figured the spacing out.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 07:50:57 AM by MagnusXL »
Honorary BC Player.